•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JermCool
    replied
    Sounds like the usual story.

Filing the I-129F is free now, so if you can get the appropriate documentation, then you may as well. Just don't be terribly surprised if the I-130 is processed before the I-129F is even looked at.

Leave a comment:

• salma
    replied
    I filed I-130 in Vermont, now, I read the USCIS website and show the update is Jan. 17, 2008 same as the I-129F do you think is good idea to file the I-129? I can't believe it Iwent back to the websit update and now show Sept.03, 2007

Leave a comment:

• JermCool
    replied
    Welcome to ILW, Salma.

I'm having a little trouble understanding your post. Typically the turnaround times for the various branches are posted on the USCIS website.

When you receive the acceptance of the I-130 petition, you will file the I-129F with the service center you filed the I-130.

Leave a comment:

• salma
    replied
    I'm US citizen married to a Jordanian who is resident from Spain, I submited I130 in April 2008 and the reciept show been recieved in may 21, now the problem is that i just know the receipt number never have the actually paper because i misstyped the address today 24 the reviewing my case to change the address just one number and be send the acctually reciept now my question is where I will send the I12f for my husband my i130is in vermont but i don't know what is the address and how long will take for him to get out from Spain is very hard for us because i ask leave of absent in my job for 3 months to be with him, anyone know how long will take for them to send me the acctually reciept and when he will recieve a visa with i129f?
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• salma
    started a topic I129f and I130

I129f and I130

I'm US citizen married to a Jordanian who is resident from Spain, I submited I130 in April 2008 and the reciept show been recieved in may 21, now the problem is that i just know the receipt number never have the actually paper because i misstyped the address today 24 the reviewing my case to change the address just one number and be send the acctually reciept now my question is where I will send the I12f for my husband my i130is in vermont but i don't know what is the address and how long will take for him to get out from Spain is very hard for us because i ask leave of absent in my job for 3 months to be with him, anyone know how long will take for them to send me the acctually reciept and when he will recieve a visa with i129f?
    thank you
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation