X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see here....

Hi
    I got married to a USC and got a conditional permanent recidency. At the end of this year i will have to have my conditions removed but there is a problem. I got divorced a few months ago and i will have to file I-751 all by myself. My chance of keeping my permanent recidency is around 50% because i am divorced but my situation is a little different. Currently i go to college (i am very young) and i want to be able to finish college no matter what. When i file I-751 it will probably take a year for it to get processed and if my petition gets denied and if i am put in removal proceedings that will take another year. How can i make the process last 3-4 years so that i can finish my school before i am deported from country? (well if i keep my permanent recidency that's all fine but i have to look at things from both sides) Thanks

Hi
    I got married to a USC and got a conditional permanent recidency. At the end of this year i will have to have my conditions removed but there is a problem. I got divorced a few months ago and i will have to file I-751 all by myself. My chance of keeping my permanent recidency is around 50% because i am divorced but my situation is a little different. Currently i go to college (i am very young) and i want to be able to finish college no matter what. When i file I-751 it will probably take a year for it to get processed and if my petition gets denied and if i am put in removal proceedings that will take another year. How can i make the process last 3-4 years so that i can finish my school before i am deported from country? (well if i keep my permanent recidency that's all fine but i have to look at things from both sides) Thanks

Comment

What's here to see? you already know a lot. try to research I 751 posts on this board to get information in details. Here is schema for your journey...

I - 751 waiver ( file near the end of your expiration date on current GC) - NOA - waiting time - interview - if denial of interview - Immigration judge - again waiting - in meantime marry a USC - file for AOS - NOA - waiting - prove bonafide 2nd marriage - If denial again go to Immigration judge and the saga continues...

Start working day and night...u will need money to do all of these...Pasha

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation