X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see here....

Hi
    I got married to a USC and got a conditional permanent recidency. At the end of this year i will have to have my conditions removed but there is a problem. I got divorced a few months ago and i will have to file I-751 all by myself. My chance of keeping my permanent recidency is around 50% because i am divorced but my situation is a little different. Currently i go to college (i am very young) and i want to be able to finish college no matter what. When i file I-751 it will probably take a year for it to get processed and if my petition gets denied and if i am put in removal proceedings that will take another year. How can i make the process last 3-4 years so that i can finish my school before i am deported from country? (well if i keep my permanent recidency that's all fine but i have to look at things from both sides) Thanks

Hi
    I got married to a USC and got a conditional permanent recidency. At the end of this year i will have to have my conditions removed but there is a problem. I got divorced a few months ago and i will have to file I-751 all by myself. My chance of keeping my permanent recidency is around 50% because i am divorced but my situation is a little different. Currently i go to college (i am very young) and i want to be able to finish college no matter what. When i file I-751 it will probably take a year for it to get processed and if my petition gets denied and if i am put in removal proceedings that will take another year. How can i make the process last 3-4 years so that i can finish my school before i am deported from country? (well if i keep my permanent recidency that's all fine but i have to look at things from both sides) Thanks

Comment

What's here to see? you already know a lot. try to research I 751 posts on this board to get information in details. Here is schema for your journey...

I - 751 waiver ( file near the end of your expiration date on current GC) - NOA - waiting time - interview - if denial of interview - Immigration judge - again waiting - in meantime marry a USC - file for AOS - NOA - waiting - prove bonafide 2nd marriage - If denial again go to Immigration judge and the saga continues...

Start working day and night...u will need money to do all of these...Pasha

Comment

Your blog has chock-a-block of useful information. I liked your blog's content as well as its look. In my opinion, this is a perfect blog in all aspects. best facial hair removal cream

Comment

If you're looking for the widest selection of cannabis vape products in Australia, THC Vape Store is your one-stop-shop. With our range of disposable vapes, 510 thread and Pod vape choices, and high THC vape cartridges, we have everything you need to enjoy a premium cannabis experience. Visit our menus today to see what's in stock and start elevating your cannabis game! Order THC oils Australia

Comment

Buy, sell, trade cryptocurrency from a trusted crypto exchange with incredibly low trading fees and requires no ID checks on withdrawals https://www.bitrue.com/activity/kol/...iteCode=LZLVQW

Comment

We invest heavily in best practice training Security Company Coventry to equip us for the ever changing demands of the private security industry.

Comment

Redway Power is an advanced lithium ion battery company which specialized in electric vehicle level Lithium Ion Phosphate based (LiFePO4) batteries. We are dedicated to offering high power and energy density, long lifespan and ultra safe battery products. It can offer complete solutions for the li-ion cells, battery modules and finished battery packs. With talent technologies, our batteries have amazing consistency and high reliable performance even after years using. We are dedicated to make the best products for customer. LiFePO4 Battery

Comment

Looking for custom shirts, hoodies, and other apparel that truly reflect your personality and style? Look no further than SESEABLE, your one-stop shop for all things personalized. With our online store, we make it easy for you to find and shop for beautifully designed items that speak to your hobbies and passions, from Christmas gifts to Mother's Day gifts and more. Explore our diverse categories, including Funny T-shirts, Dog Lover Gifts, Quote Shirts, and more, and experience the convenience of shopping for your best items with us. Funny Gifts

Comment

To come into this beautiful experience means that you have to come into “the zone” with the Course—to go so deep and be so devoted with the practice that, just like a pianist or violinist, you are not thinking when you are out “on the stage.” You are being used as an instrument. You are simply in the zone. acim

Comment

Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุด

Comment

Whenever I have some free time, I visit blogs to get some useful info. Today, I found your blog with the help of Google. Believe me; I found it one of the most informative blog. 윈조이 머니상

Comment

If you are looking for a Discounts code and the latest voucher code on top brands in the UK So visit our site.

Comment

The writer has outdone himself this time. It is not at all enough; the website is also utmost perfect. I will never forget to visit your site again and again. Best Smm Panel

Comment

I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! คาสิโนออนไลน์ ได้เงินจริง

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation