Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chat with Lawyers - Well worth it!

I was in the chat forum this evening and I want to say how informative I found it. It was an hour well spent having an insight to other peoples problems and dilemas whilst dealing with the sometimes difficult immigration process. Thank you ILW for putting this service online for the humble blods we are. The lawyer was very informative and fair in her precise answers and it was "FREE"! thanks.

I was in the chat forum this evening and I want to say how informative I found it. It was an hour well spent having an insight to other peoples problems and dilemas whilst dealing with the sometimes difficult immigration process. Thank you ILW for putting this service online for the humble blods we are. The lawyer was very informative and fair in her precise answers and it was "FREE"! thanks.

Comment

I tried to chat to them but no response
      chinita

Comment

I tried to chat to them but no response.
        chinita

Comment

i got in at 4.40 and was the 7th person in the room, when the chat started at 5 there was 39!!! i think u have to bring time with u and get in a little earlier to have a chance of getting ur question answered.... But seriously, well worth it...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfd3:
            i got in at 4.40 and was the 7th person in the room, when the chat started at 5 there was 39!!! i think u have to bring time with u and get in a little earlier to have a chance of getting ur question answered.... But seriously, well worth it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I read somewhere in ilw's notification that it's best to try to get in at 15 minutes until 5:00. It said any sooner than that your attempt will drop off. I did read a paragraph somewhere explaining why some people haven't gotten in.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation