Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Immigration discussion, the continuing challenge...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration discussion, the continuing challenge...

Originally posted by 4now:

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">As usual RN, you do not put any blame on these people that disrepected the laws of the land becuase they wanted to.. Not because they needed to.. </span>

Simply because unlike others, who look at the tip of the iceberg, instead of the submerged ice, oops! ahem... including you, I have the ability to look at the broader picture. Blaming the effect rather than the cause is an exercise in futility. Symptoms have the tendency to recur, unless the root cause of the disease, which is the main culprit, is cured.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Well I see you didnt respond to the benelovance of the usa people paragraph. instead you get on the soapbox again saying nothing below.</span>

The same thing, it's the ˜cause and effect' principle.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Welcoming people who are inspected and have been approved for admittance for immigration.</span>

Haha! Again, let me remind you. The handful few that mean us harm bigtime don't need to sneak into the country. Remember the unfortunate events of 9/11? Each and every one of the 19 or so hijackers has been "approved for admittance for immigration!" 25,000 or so criminals and immigration misfits have been found out by the DHS to have been admitted legally through legal ports of entries in the last fiscal year. But it's been too late, they are intermingling with us nowadays. Approved for admittance for immigration, eh?

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Thats ridiculous. Construction slowing down does not have anything to do with the illegals leaving those jobs. Those greedy restaurant owners are moving because they dont want to make less profit using legal help, and now they dont have the illegal customers to make that profit from. Good riddance. They didnt do anything to help the legal people here, just lining their pockets deeply. Same for the slumlords/landlords. It will take time to rebuild their towns and economy.</span>

Uhu! Uhu! You mean after the typhoon in Myanmar or the earthquake in Sichuan, China?

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Rn, you already do not accept the fence project. You express some of the solutions as repressive, etc. Are you saying that you will support what congress comes up with even if you dont like the proposals/final legislations? are you going to accept them WITHOUT CRITICISM? You talk out of two sides of the mouth. The current legislations your are criticizing.... Why did you not just accept the current policy on illegals that sneak into the country? YOur obvious disrepect for the immigration policies is appalling. Your willingness to stand with people that break and fail to uphold the law of this great country is an act of betrayal, treachery, I will even go as far as saying TREASON. You cannot be on both sides... as you can not drink from two cups (evil/Lie and good/truth) You decide where you will stand in the harvest. </span>

You disappoint me no end, it's an intelligent discourse I always aim at, I'm telling you, but partly you amuse me as well. Haha! Now you want to use my criticism of the border fence project simply because that's useful, eh? Let me remind you of this:
    Originally posted by 4now: Posted 04-02-2008 01:34 PM 04-02-2008 01:34 PM
    I don't like the border fence at all. It is unsightly and sends the message that the USA is becoming a 'closed' country. Add to that they are now willing to ignore environmental issues to push forward, I think it's deplorable!!!! Surely, with all modern day technology, we could find a better way to control our borders.

I agree Proud. I cant believe the wall. Instead of progess, we are going backwards. There is no wall on the northern side, and this just appears to be biased and unacceptable becuase of that. all they had to do is remove the "incentives" and the wall would not be necessary.
    And yes, you're right, I disagree with the border fence because that's another one of those piece-meal immigration legislations that despite its high cost, it doesn't guarantee any appreciable contribution to curbing illegal immigration. You're right, the southern side would be partially fenced, but the northern border wouldn't be at all. What a waste of money and resources. And you're right once again, I would voice my strong opinion against any other retail legislations in the future. I may be silenced only once... repeat after me... a Comprehensive Immigration Reform has been enacted. Good boy, you're starting to learn how to follow instructions.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Hmmm....You are the person that is upholding the criminal acts of these lawbreakers that are in direct conflict with the laws here. Looks like, sounds like, must be... TREASON. Now me, I called the candidates clowns and you say it is an act of treason Oh yea, I forgot your fabrication about disrepecting the process.. crystal ball syndrome.. didnt take your meds again ,eh</span>

Read again slowly and repeatedly please. This was what I said. By calling the three remaining presidential aspirants clowns is your First Amendment right. But you insist on Ron Paul despite his electoral defeat. Hence, I said, beyond the personalities involved, your DISRESPECT for the CONSTITUTIONAL selection process is an act of treachery and treason. Big difference! Ahem! Yet another silly attempt to twist and deny what I said. That's another tabloid tactic that won't fly, buddy.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">You mean to say Illegal migration.. You are confused, and/or if you are trying to confuse the masses like the media by using the term immigrants in regards to these illegals.... IT IS NOT WORKING>>AMERICA IS ON TO THIS TACTIC.</span>

Ahem! I repeat, reforming the broken US immigration system should be viewed with eyes wide open to include all sides and all corners of the problem. Tweaking this and that aspect, here and there, then and now, selectively or partially, brought us to this critical stage that is the focal point of our debate as of now.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">They have been like this for years.. a few more years is no big deal while our government should be sorting out how to reunite legal immigrant families and make new reforms that will unite families quicker and be more fair. Rewards for following guidelines and being patient.</span>

I said it before, the unrealistic and outdated visa quotas that were set almost two decades ago for both family and employment categories should be made responsive to the changing needs of time, because coincidentally, these prohibitive quotas contribute further and deeper to the increase of our illegal population of today.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">You complain about it now, and you will complain about it in the future if CIR does not give illegals/undocumenteds path to greencards.</span>

Please show me where I have indicated this. Or perhaps, as usual, this is one of your baseless accusations that you can't prove. Again please give me the link where I said this, and I'm waiting.

RN QUOTE IS BEST
    As I said many times before, criminal acts could never be condoned. Once a criminal committed an act in violation of other people's rights and well-being, such criminal loses his own. He should pay his due, even with his own life. "Give unto Caesar what's for Caesar, and give unto God what's for God."

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Amen to that quote of yours RN
    Your quote RN says it all perfectly. I am glad to see you have come to your senses and accept that these lawbreakers should not be rewarded. CASE on Illegal immigration closed. NO REWARDS/NO PATH TO GREENCARD</span>

Once again, you need to be reminded of some basic facts. Please read attentively.

Immigration violation alone until now is a civil offense, unlike how closed minded people like you would want to believe that it is criminal.

Please read the Sixth Amendment of the Constitution. That's written in English but short. Ok, after reading that, please show me where a deportation hearing has been conducted by an impartial jury.

Then give me the reason why, if an immigration offense is already a criminal act, was HR 4437 introduced, but failed, in the US Congress in December 2005 criminalizing this act. Wait a minute, it's a redundant legislation, don't you think?

And so, what you are saying is that, USA has 12 million or so CRIMINALS on the loose? That makes the United States of America, the greatest country on Earth, also as the biggest penal colony in the history of humankind!

You dont have one, do you? and neither did RN

Oh you mentioned my name in another thread in response to Chuck. Show me, buddy, where I said that illegals should be given green cards ahead of anybody else. Of course, I know, you cannot. But I will still be waiting just in case.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">As usual RN, you do not put any blame on these people that disrepected the laws of the land becuase they wanted to.. Not because they needed to.. </span>

Simply because unlike others, who look at the tip of the iceberg, instead of the submerged ice, oops! ahem... including you, I have the ability to look at the broader picture. Blaming the effect rather than the cause is an exercise in futility. Symptoms have the tendency to recur, unless the root cause of the disease, which is the main culprit, is cured.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Well I see you didnt respond to the benelovance of the usa people paragraph. instead you get on the soapbox again saying nothing below.</span>

The same thing, it's the ˜cause and effect' principle.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Welcoming people who are inspected and have been approved for admittance for immigration.</span>

Haha! Again, let me remind you. The handful few that mean us harm bigtime don't need to sneak into the country. Remember the unfortunate events of 9/11? Each and every one of the 19 or so hijackers has been "approved for admittance for immigration!" 25,000 or so criminals and immigration misfits have been found out by the DHS to have been admitted legally through legal ports of entries in the last fiscal year. But it's been too late, they are intermingling with us nowadays. Approved for admittance for immigration, eh?

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Thats ridiculous. Construction slowing down does not have anything to do with the illegals leaving those jobs. Those greedy restaurant owners are moving because they dont want to make less profit using legal help, and now they dont have the illegal customers to make that profit from. Good riddance. They didnt do anything to help the legal people here, just lining their pockets deeply. Same for the slumlords/landlords. It will take time to rebuild their towns and economy.</span>

Uhu! Uhu! You mean after the typhoon in Myanmar or the earthquake in Sichuan, China?

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Rn, you already do not accept the fence project. You express some of the solutions as repressive, etc. Are you saying that you will support what congress comes up with even if you dont like the proposals/final legislations? are you going to accept them WITHOUT CRITICISM? You talk out of two sides of the mouth. The current legislations your are criticizing.... Why did you not just accept the current policy on illegals that sneak into the country? YOur obvious disrepect for the immigration policies is appalling. Your willingness to stand with people that break and fail to uphold the law of this great country is an act of betrayal, treachery, I will even go as far as saying TREASON. You cannot be on both sides... as you can not drink from two cups (evil/Lie and good/truth) You decide where you will stand in the harvest. </span>

You disappoint me no end, it's an intelligent discourse I always aim at, I'm telling you, but partly you amuse me as well. Haha! Now you want to use my criticism of the border fence project simply because that's useful, eh? Let me remind you of this:
    Originally posted by 4now: Posted 04-02-2008 01:34 PM 04-02-2008 01:34 PM
    I don't like the border fence at all. It is unsightly and sends the message that the USA is becoming a 'closed' country. Add to that they are now willing to ignore environmental issues to push forward, I think it's deplorable!!!! Surely, with all modern day technology, we could find a better way to control our borders.

I agree Proud. I cant believe the wall. Instead of progess, we are going backwards. There is no wall on the northern side, and this just appears to be biased and unacceptable becuase of that. all they had to do is remove the "incentives" and the wall would not be necessary.
    And yes, you're right, I disagree with the border fence because that's another one of those piece-meal immigration legislations that despite its high cost, it doesn't guarantee any appreciable contribution to curbing illegal immigration. You're right, the southern side would be partially fenced, but the northern border wouldn't be at all. What a waste of money and resources. And you're right once again, I would voice my strong opinion against any other retail legislations in the future. I may be silenced only once... repeat after me... a Comprehensive Immigration Reform has been enacted. Good boy, you're starting to learn how to follow instructions.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Hmmm....You are the person that is upholding the criminal acts of these lawbreakers that are in direct conflict with the laws here. Looks like, sounds like, must be... TREASON. Now me, I called the candidates clowns and you say it is an act of treason Oh yea, I forgot your fabrication about disrepecting the process.. crystal ball syndrome.. didnt take your meds again ,eh</span>

Read again slowly and repeatedly please. This was what I said. By calling the three remaining presidential aspirants clowns is your First Amendment right. But you insist on Ron Paul despite his electoral defeat. Hence, I said, beyond the personalities involved, your DISRESPECT for the CONSTITUTIONAL selection process is an act of treachery and treason. Big difference! Ahem! Yet another silly attempt to twist and deny what I said. That's another tabloid tactic that won't fly, buddy.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">You mean to say Illegal migration.. You are confused, and/or if you are trying to confuse the masses like the media by using the term immigrants in regards to these illegals.... IT IS NOT WORKING&gt;&gt;AMERICA IS ON TO THIS TACTIC.</span>

Ahem! I repeat, reforming the broken US immigration system should be viewed with eyes wide open to include all sides and all corners of the problem. Tweaking this and that aspect, here and there, then and now, selectively or partially, brought us to this critical stage that is the focal point of our debate as of now.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">They have been like this for years.. a few more years is no big deal while our government should be sorting out how to reunite legal immigrant families and make new reforms that will unite families quicker and be more fair. Rewards for following guidelines and being patient.</span>

I said it before, the unrealistic and outdated visa quotas that were set almost two decades ago for both family and employment categories should be made responsive to the changing needs of time, because coincidentally, these prohibitive quotas contribute further and deeper to the increase of our illegal population of today.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">You complain about it now, and you will complain about it in the future if CIR does not give illegals/undocumenteds path to greencards.</span>

Please show me where I have indicated this. Or perhaps, as usual, this is one of your baseless accusations that you can't prove. Again please give me the link where I said this, and I'm waiting.

RN QUOTE IS BEST
    As I said many times before, criminal acts could never be condoned. Once a criminal committed an act in violation of other people's rights and well-being, such criminal loses his own. He should pay his due, even with his own life. "Give unto Caesar what's for Caesar, and give unto God what's for God."

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Amen to that quote of yours RN
    Your quote RN says it all perfectly. I am glad to see you have come to your senses and accept that these lawbreakers should not be rewarded. CASE on Illegal immigration closed. NO REWARDS/NO PATH TO GREENCARD</span>

Once again, you need to be reminded of some basic facts. Please read attentively.

Immigration violation alone until now is a civil offense, unlike how closed minded people like you would want to believe that it is criminal.

Please read the Sixth Amendment of the Constitution. That's written in English but short. Ok, after reading that, please show me where a deportation hearing has been conducted by an impartial jury.

Then give me the reason why, if an immigration offense is already a criminal act, was HR 4437 introduced, but failed, in the US Congress in December 2005 criminalizing this act. Wait a minute, it's a redundant legislation, don't you think?

And so, what you are saying is that, USA has 12 million or so CRIMINALS on the loose? That makes the United States of America, the greatest country on Earth, also as the biggest penal colony in the history of humankind!

You dont have one, do you? and neither did RN

Oh you mentioned my name in another thread in response to Chuck. Show me, buddy, where I said that illegals should be given green cards ahead of anybody else. Of course, I know, you cannot. But I will still be waiting just in case.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Hi RN,

Good thread. May the debaters keep their cool. It's interesting to learn about the different facets of the immigration issue.
      Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

That's the whole idea, Mrs. B. Thanks.

Comment

Yup CM, it's always nice to associate a pic for the name.
          Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

14 REASONS TO DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServe...suecenters7fd8

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
            http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...01/ldt.01.html

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...01/ldt.01.html

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...01/ldt.01.html

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...01/ldt.01.html

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...01/ldt.01.html

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the United States . http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...12/ldt.01.html

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Inve...der-Report.pdf

12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period." http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.o...eportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million *** Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ". http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

So using the LOWEST estimates, the annual cost OF ILLEGAL ALIENS is $338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR! So if deporting them costs between $206 and $230 BILLION DOLLARS, get rid of em', We'll be ahead after the 1st year!!!
            I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              You're wasting your time posting this WUSC. For some it doesn't matter how much American money is spent. Actually it brings them glee at the expense of our own government's foolishness. All that is required for justification is the desire to be here. The will to maintain this country belongs only to the people who respect it. Not those that want to exploit it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you say we both run for the White House and when in, we can do mass deportation. Put the constitution on hold, bring in the military order, fix the house and then we all can sip on that Margarita
              I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

you are exactly right...we need to close every loophole and every opportunity for illegal dirtbags...no more phony marriages, HUGE penalties for employers and illegal employees for working without permission ($25,000 fine to the employer, permanent bar to readmission to the illegal....game over)...no ifs, ands or mike2007s...er, buts..

Comment

Just the exception, if you meet these qualifications then you are exempt

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                    WUSC, that link came back with forbidden. Must be juicy. I take it you meant somthing along the lines of this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh Lord Heaven...brother finally knows my taste Except the link above showed a ho-t Latina ba-be

Comment

You two need cold showers! lol
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Davdah was has got into you!! You drinking?
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Latinas have a reputation for a reason.

These will do to. Take your pick.

5 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen Brother

I came from hospital today and all the pain I was having is now gone....oh lord. For the time being, I will take number 1 and 5.

Though I prefer different for each day of the week with the weekends set aside for visitors

Comment

Good choices. If I had to pick just one, it would be a toss up between 2 and 5 . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As ProudUSC says, never get anything that is more than mouthful. So I see you are seriously taking her advice into consideration.

With my advice on number 1, you will be able to increase your life span by 5 more years. A scientific study claim

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
                              Latinas have a reputation for a reason.

These will do to. Take your pick.

5 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen Brother

I came from hospital today and all the pain I was having is now gone....oh lord. For the time being, I will take number 1 and 5.

Though I prefer different for each day of the week with the weekends set aside for visitors </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Darn..I told them to not give you much anesthetic or strong painkillers so the pain would last a lot longer so nothing could get you into mood

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs