United States Government has failed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GHB:
    The point of my letter about marriages to foreign spouses is not to suggest all such marriages are wrong or end in tragedy. I am sure many people have had a good experience, however many American citizens have not.

According to the General Accounting Office, 30 percent of all marriage-based immigration was fraudulent.

To state a fact is not to rant, especially if you believe you are one of the 30 percent! Telling the truth does not encourage hate! It shines light on a problem that desperately needs to be addressed.

Many American citizens are and have been taken advantage of by highly sophisticated predatory foreign nationals. Our national, state and local governments are failing in there duty to protect United State citizens from this threat. This, under our constitution is there first consideration.

While France, England and Canada are addressing this widespread problem, in typical fashion this country passed laws to protect its citizens from marriage fraud, and then, through VAWA created loop holes in the law big enough to drive a bus through.

An entire legal industry has developed specifically to guide foreigners through this loop hole, very often defying the well meaning intent of the law.

I wish the best for those who have successful marriages. However my letter remains valid; Beware of marriage to a foreigner; you are placing yourself in a high risk category.

G Bontrager </div></BLOCKQUOTE> After Much Testing and Evaluation Within Many Various Cultures, Having Integrated Myself Within. THIS IS TRUE!!!! Until a Time Comes When This Country Realizes What Is Happening. Fraud and Laughter Of American Ignorance Will Continue!!! They Do Laugh!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GHB:
      The point of my letter about marriages to foreign spouses is not to suggest all such marriages are wrong or end in tragedy. I am sure many people have had a good experience, however many American citizens have not.

According to the General Accounting Office, 30 percent of all marriage-based immigration was fraudulent.

To state a fact is not to rant, especially if you believe you are one of the 30 percent! Telling the truth does not encourage hate! It shines light on a problem that desperately needs to be addressed.

Many American citizens are and have been taken advantage of by highly sophisticated predatory foreign nationals. Our national, state and local governments are failing in there duty to protect United State citizens from this threat. This, under our constitution is there first consideration.

While France, England and Canada are addressing this widespread problem, in typical fashion this country passed laws to protect its citizens from marriage fraud, and then, through VAWA created loop holes in the law big enough to drive a bus through.

An entire legal industry has developed specifically to guide foreigners through this loop hole, very often defying the well meaning intent of the law.

I wish the best for those who have successful marriages. However my letter remains valid; Beware of marriage to a foreigner; you are placing yourself in a high risk category.

G Bontrager </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As an immigrant who stupidly didn't go through VAWA..I now wish I did! Why? because if you don't, you are alone, no one gives a da-mn, and the abuser gets away with it.

I regret not listening to that immigration lawyer years back.
      Once you get that permanent GC..you are scre-wed, no help.

I understand where you are coming from GHB...but foreigners can also be conned but worse truly abused with it.
      VAWA is the only thing out there that can help in situations like that.
      You or others may be accused of being an abuser, and in most cases it's never heard in court.
      Count yourself lucky if you were not abused and controlled by your spouse and then the whole justice system letting you down and the abuser getting away with it.
      Yeah that's justice for you.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">According to the General Accounting Office, 30 percent of all marriage-based immigration was fraudulent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd be interested to know how you got that figure? As far as I know, the USCIS doesn't publish any marriage fraud figures and why the GAO would have an interest in it I have no idea.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">According to the General Accounting Office, 30 percent of all marriage-based immigration was fraudulent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd be interested to know how you got that figure? As far as I know, the USCIS doesn't publish any marriage fraud figures and why the GAO would have an interest in it I have no idea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Outside The box! . Statistics Controlled! So Factual Are Many. Manipulated By Media and Statistics! gotta search Out The Answers For Self. Outside Of The Controlled!!! I Made A List Of Those Immigrants That Live True. You Are on That List! . However Look Deeper By Way Of Real Time Experience. You Actually Have That Ability Within Your profession!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:

I'd be interested to know how you got that figure? As far as I know, the USCIS doesn't publish any marriage fraud figures and why the GAO would have an interest in it I have no idea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you happen to know what GAO is? Check out this link and you will see why they are interested in marriage fraud.

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d0266.pdf
            If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Do you happen to know what GAO is? Check out this link and you will see why they are interested in marriage fraud.

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d0266.pdf </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I broke my rule again! Errr yah, the GAO is the U.S. Government Accountability Office. They do the inter-government department audits so as to find out where taxpayer money would be best spend etc. Nothing to do with the actual immigration fraud, that's the job of the USCIS.

First thing, that link is almost 7yrs old. It's not the INS anymore but the DHS. The title might give a bit of a clue:

"Immigration Benefit Fraud; A focused approach is needed to address problems"

Their only interest in the INS was to find out how well they are using all of their resources and personnel, then suggest ways to improve it.
              Most of the USCIS is self-funded from the fees they charge as well.

That 30% figure is likely "enhanced" to save civil servants jobs.
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs