Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Miock's McCain's War Injuries

Obama has an ad Mocking McCain's War Injuries. What a piece of garbage. How much lower can he get than this???

Obama Mocks War Injuries

"the Obama campaign is mocking John McCain for not using a computer, without caring why he doesn't use a computer. From the AP story about the computer illiterate ad:

"Our economy wouldn't survive without the Internet, and cyber-security continues to represent one our most serious national security threats," [Obama spokesman Dan] Pfeiffer said. "It's extraordinary that someone who wants to be our president and our commander in chief doesn't know how to send an e-mail."

Well, I guess it depends on what you mean by "extraordinary." The reason he doesn't send email is that he can't use a keyboard because of the relentless beatings he received from the Viet Cong in service to our country. From the Boston Globe (March 4, 2000)"

Obama has an ad Mocking McCain's War Injuries. What a piece of garbage. How much lower can he get than this???

Obama Mocks War Injuries

"the Obama campaign is mocking John McCain for not using a computer, without caring why he doesn't use a computer. From the AP story about the computer illiterate ad:

"Our economy wouldn't survive without the Internet, and cyber-security continues to represent one our most serious national security threats," [Obama spokesman Dan] Pfeiffer said. "It's extraordinary that someone who wants to be our president and our commander in chief doesn't know how to send an e-mail."

Well, I guess it depends on what you mean by "extraordinary." The reason he doesn't send email is that he can't use a keyboard because of the relentless beatings he received from the Viet Cong in service to our country. From the Boston Globe (March 4, 2000)"

Comment

McCain's lack of internet skills doesn't phase me. Who cares? How important is this? The mud slinging is getting really ridiculous this time. They are grabbing at straws and it's a huge turn-off for me. I'm about settled on walking into my poll with a blindfold on.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation