Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Francis Hernandez of Guatamala

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's evading and dodging what? Last time I checked, it's you who's doing a disappearing act each time I urge you, nope, plead to qualify your stand on the issue! How can I respond if the points that you have started are still hanging in the air? I'll let you answer that question for you. Because antis like you only have unclear, unproven, and unsupported claims of this and that about immigrants. And yet when asked to clarify your claims, you resort into tantrums and insults and all sorts of gobbledygook to muddle the whole thing and sugarcoat your bankrupt intellect. The challenge still stands......... prove me wrong!

Comment

To able-crumbly: I'm glad you posted something...I just ran into a long line of guys, who were queued up near an alley...I asked what was going on...they said there was some young woman giving bl.owjobs for a great price....I went around the corner, and lo and behold, there was your sister, on her knees, clutching a paper bag full of money. I asked her how much she made so far...she said "$45.25.." I asked her which cheapskate gave her a quarter, to which she replied..."gee, all of them..."

Comment

I guess I will have to resort to a more basic vocabulary, since you cannot understand the big words....

Comment

You just proved what I just said. No wonder, that's what you and your sister FedE are only good at. Any sensible thing to add?

Comment

U know wut RN,

That pervert is bringing up the ***** thing because he never got a real one....., adding to that, wut on earth drove this to be part of our topic???? I will tell ya' Its because this is your material Someone 12, This the fine fiber that you *** is made up with' I offer the dog who smoked up your mommie my sympathy where I know by now why he committed suicide..., He would never of lived with the fact of having him on your middle name....'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
            You just proved what I just said. No wonder, that's what you and your sister FedE are only good at. Any sensible thing to add? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

You're correct there abercrombie, they and their freakin' families of chickens. Kookook! Kookook!

Comment

I duno wuts the deal with this federale86 and someone12, ever since RN has stepped in in this forum, they became a real definition of Chickenssss, hahahahahahah, this is no joke, they tend to be more peaceful. I remember there was a third one who i think was their Idol in racism, hatreds, and spreading all type of racial comments on ppl here but i cant recall his name, It might start with Sam or something, u ppl are a real waste to the blood stream that flows inside u, shame shame shame shame'''''

Have a great weekend RN, I am headin to Niagara falls this wknd and some shopping in Buffalo so i wont be able for a follow up before Monday where i am looking for some pictures of the Chickensssss in the junk yard and for the record someone 12 and Fed Shhyt. The entire world HATE U so GET THE F...UK OUT OF HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                You're correct there abercrombie, they and their freakin' families of chickens. Kookook! Kookook! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

The formula is simple, abercrombie. Never, at any given point, let these people to have you bite their bait on irrelevant topics. They would try to push you into a corner and pin you down by nitpicking on your words and ideas and then declare you vanquished, i.e. if you allow them to have their way.

But as you can see, we advocates of comprehensive reform know better than that. And all the time they're getting shocked when made to put up with that realization. They disappear, chicken out, and leave you alone.

Not to say that they would stop sniping or otherwise shying away from giving you some potshots from somewhere else, but never in front of you where you can respond face-to-face.

Like terrorists, their way of waging a fight is founded on treachery and cowardly actions. But time and time again, they never win. Not now. Not then. Never will.

Comment

Enjoy your trip, abercrombie, and happy weekend to you too (and everyone else).

Comment

• That is beyond cheap Rough neighbor. Calling people terrorists for disagreeing with you? The mud you're throwing was no cleaner than theirs. It got a shade darker with those last statements. You really should apologize. Being a *** man, you're only giving people more reason to not accept you carrying on like that.

Comment

• Dear 'thewomen": RN and his wan.king buddy Brit have no idea about the downside of illegal immigration and when asked (repeatedly) to support their unpatriotic views, they try ti quote snippets from the Constitution while carefully avoiding having to offer any coherent argument for their position. Moreover, when challenged to show how the Constitution somehow bestows citizenship or greencards or avoiding deportation to any illegal, they instead continue the name calling and drift off to other nebulous topics, while continuing to paste silly quotes that only reveal how empty their brains are.

Comment

• For thewomen, the word is hypocrisy. Your position isn't supported by realities on the ground. Sorry. Let's see. Your first post was about your fiancé (may now be your spouse) who violated the terms of his H-1B visa. That's harboring, aiding and abetting an illegal alien to prolong his stay in the US. And on another you labeled one of my views as 'retard.' Got news for you. The comparison of fighting tactics by terrorists and antis stays and in so doing I owe nobody an apology.

Comment

• And for S12, the word is cowardice. Your tantrums and decadent ways of debating don't settle in so well with me.

What I'm pleading with you to do is simply to qualify your points that you raised initially which serve as the main premise of this discourse, before I give my side. That's in order for us to have an organized and step by step discussion of the issues. But you don't and you can't do so till I got tired of waiting.

Now let's skip that part, and we'll move on to the next. I'll present what are the things that I stand for. Feel free to challenge any of them. But for the record, still, you chickened out from your responsibility. Hence, you're not yet off the hook. That I promise.

These are:

&gt; I support a peaceable, organized, lawful, and logical discussion and resolution of the current mess brought about by lawlessness coupled with chaotic and outdated laws resulting to 10-20 million illegals that mingle among us everyday.

&gt; I support the idea that the current immigration situation is dismally broken that needs to be addressed in the minimum or solved in the maximum.

&gt; I support a top to bottom accounting of those who are here and entering here in order to separate the acceptable ones from the misfits, and for the government to devise a functional system to regulate future inflow of immigrants based on lessons and bitter failures that IRCA of 1986 entailed.

&gt; I support the end to all bad guys enjoying the cover of the current mess whose shady activities go unabated and unchecked.

&gt; I support the idea of putting everything in order.

&gt; I ally with the advocates of comprehensive immigration reform.

Comment

• I support a peaceable, organized, lawful, and logical discussion and resolution of the current mess brought about by lawlessness coupled with chaotic and outdated laws resulting to 10-20 million illegals that mingle among us everyday.

&gt; I support the idea that the current immigration situation is dismally broken that needs to be addressed in the minimum or solved in the maximum.
                              --the 'broken' part is the lack of willpower by politicians to enforce the laws currently on the books

&gt; I support a top to bottom accounting of those who are here and entering here in order to separate the acceptable ones from the misfits, and for the government to devise a functional system to regulate future inflow of immigrants based on lessons and bitter failures that IRCA of 1986 entailed.
                              --My view is that all who are here without permission need to leave, either under their own power or ours - not to find ways to reward their lack of respect for our laws.
                              &gt; I support the end to all bad guys enjoying the cover of the current mess whose shady activities go unabated and unchecked.
                              --I cannot disagree.

&gt; I support the idea of putting everything in order.
                              --Well, that's a very open statement with no details....my view (posted quite earlier, one you take umbrage with, is one of the ways to 'put things in order' is to STOP mollycoddling those who violate our laws or disregard the sanctity of our borders. Close ALL loopholes for any of these $hitbags to remain legally in the US.
                              *No extensions
                              *No change of status (except from the fiancee visa)
                              *No waivers for their transgressions just because they marry some trailerpark cow
                              *ten year bar for all who EWI (the first time)
                              *for employers who hire illegals, $25,000 fine for each violation - they must use E-verify or pay.

&gt; I ally with the advocates of comprehensive immigration reform.
                              --I do not, because I am opposed to any action that rewards 12M illegals. Currently there are thousands of people waiting their turn to immigrate legally to the US (mostly spouses and children of LPRs)...why should they wait while those who have thumbed their third world nose at our laws be given an advantage over them? I cannot think of a single reason.
                              Our economy will not collapse if 12M $hitbags are sent back to their own country. Some of us will just have to mow our own grass or clean our toilet...so what?
                              The problems I outlined earlier are valid....giving 12M dirbtags some kind of work status, allowing them to bring their spouses and brats to the US, will cause incredible problems across many fronts. That's the part that no advocate of CIR has ever addressed....most are just interested in cheap labor.
                              Thanks for finally posting something we can discuss.

Comment

• You see? We do agree on some points. But I disagree with these positions of yours. How do we lawfully enact the following without costing Uncle Sam a penny?

*No extensions
                                *No change of status (except from the fiancee visa)
                                *No waivers for their transgressions just because they marry some trailerpark cow

Let's discuss the other points later.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed