X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Davdah, when it is convenient for you, maybe you could answer some of the questions asked.

Or are you trying to avoid them all again.

RN has a right don't you think to know the story of why she was accused and whether she is in the clear now.
    In fact..all the others too like Hudson.

What about the info passed onto IP, especially Prouds..why did you, especially knowing what she would do with it. You said to me before you got su-cked in..so why get su-cked in again and again!??

The thing is, the more you shared doubts with her..the more she dug and came up with accusations. She would go back to you with her theories...and because you listened and thought she may have a point but had to think about it some more..she got excited. The more excited she was..the more she harrassed and stalked.

She was in a way your little pawn too.. did all the dirty work..even though she enjoyed hurting as many people as she could. No doubt she used and was used by SOM..and maybe A9 and MIR too. Who knows.
    Maybe she really is the scammer like I said before..the fake ID's and so on. After all we both know she badly needs money to get by in life here.

She does these kind of things as part of her life Davdah. Ebay, here, Polar Bear site and others. Doesn't that say something to you right there? Digging info up on people, stalking them, harrassing, trying to destroy people and websites.
    What she does is a crime. Those that help her can be in trouble too.
    It is only a matter of time before she is caught..you know that.

You seriously seriously better protect yourself..because I guarantee that Iperson will go off the rails at you when you ignore her or finally cut ties with her.

You underestimate her, you really do. Don't forget she shared with me some scary stuff..things she did to a child. She is evil. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is what I am talking about- sinister lies. Only professional con-artists are this sinister to come up with smear campaign like this, and make up stuff that has never been said. Turning things, making stuff up- and you know none of it is true.
    And no, I was never a part of this or any other team. Sprint is a big mouth and she spills stuff on cue, as she did when I spoke to her on the phone for those ten fateful days. Which I regret having done at all, opening myself up to this sinister pro con team. Biggest regret of my life so far. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quote, iperson, aka Leaf aka green minute aka grey minute aka frenchybee and other names

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    For the record, only two things are true what she said. And I already confessed on here in black and white a year ago and P knows it, and everyone knows why I had to post SOM name..and the fact his name is all over this site already many times before.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Mmm.. you Sprint wouldn't pass on any personal details, mmm...
    Remember when you emailed me Proud's personal photo on the bull and told me she sent her naked private parts to Houston?
    Remember how you posted SOM's full name, and mine on this site a few months ago, and tried to ruin his career (if it exists that is)?

No, you're such a saint, but everyone knows you're Number One Gossip Queen.

YOU told me to google Davdah and see what comes up. You told me you'd love to be a private investigator cause you have tools and ways to dig up info on people.

Don't misunderstand me. I know perfectly well who we are dealing here with- you're not your average folks, you're professional at what you do. So to turn this around is not going to be possible- bad route. I'd advise you to fess up and apologize and be gone, from here and knutitours, and the chapter is closed for good. That I can promise you as my life is too valuable to waste on people like you.
    And why are you so upset, calling me names? Is it because you're finding out your business model is not exactly working out as you expected? It is surely not fool proof. Not everyone you meet is stupid, and guess what some even will be more intelligent than you and figure you out on the spot like my humble self.

Solution? Get a job losers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quote iperson aka Leaf aka Green Minute aka Grey minute aka frenchybee and others

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    oops sorry, my memory i guess has deceived me. I just read the above post. I thought it was iperson's doing on this. Since I have no clue about what is going on.... I will just watch the show and shut up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO you are correct 4Now. Iperson did.

Whether Davdah believes or not that I gave her a link to a site is another thing.
    She confessed she googled his name and found it..so only he has other ideas </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

O thanks Sprint. Glad to know that my memory is not faulty.

Even if it was the case that both of them knew about that personal biz of Davdah, I am glad to know that Sprint was not mean enough to post his personal business on ILW for everyone to see as Iperson did.

I remember that it was unacceptable and mean spirited for iperson to do that to Davdah just because she was mad at him.

<span class="ev_code_RED">@ Davdah</span>

I will just remind you of the parable used in movie (NBK) Natural Born Killers....

"Once upon a time a woman was picking up firewod. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek.

As she lay dying the woman asked. "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered.. " Look b.it**, you knew I was a snake".

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    I've heard more chirping than you may be aware of. More than one was perched on the branch.

Pusc was not involved. Let's close that case.

At first everyone was under some amount of suspicion. If that is offensive, I'm sorry. In this venue it's a must to not summarily dismiss any possibility. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The first problem was everyone being place under suspicion. I guess we don't think alike. I believe people are innocent until proven guilty and all of these accusations are coming from someone who still thinks Explora and Sprint are the same person. I've spoken to both of them on the phone (and met Explora in person). They are 100% NOT the same person. But, she can't be wrong and will not accept this as fact. You can't get her to listen to reason.

She also made accusations regarding Brittie not being a real Brit or pilot. Well, she's wrong on both accounts there too because I also met him.

After all the stories and attacks she's made on people not only on this site, but many others, where is the credibility factor?

I don't remember any 'team' being involved when IP dug up the post about your son. You guys had gotten into a spat on the forum (probably politically-motivated) and she went on her own and tried to dig up dirt on you (like she's done on so many others). It was mean and spiteful for her to post that stuff on this forum; yet, you turn around befriend her again.

Just a word of caution, Davdah. Don't get on her bad side. There's no telling what type of havoc she'll try to cause in your life. You will become her new focus and she'll torment you just like she's done to others here. In other words, don't p.iss her off (lol).

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Davdah, when it is convenient for you, maybe you could answer some of the questions asked.

Or are you trying to avoid them all again.

RN has a right don't you think to know the story of why she was accused and whether she is in the clear now.
    In fact..all the others too like Hudson.

What about the info passed onto IP, especially Prouds..why did you, especially knowing what she would do with it. You said to me before you got su-cked in..so why get su-cked in again and again!??

The thing is, the more you shared doubts with her..the more she dug and came up with accusations. She would go back to you with her theories...and because you listened and thought she may have a point but had to think about it some more..she got excited. The more excited she was..the more she harrassed and stalked.

She was in a way your little pawn too.. did all the dirty work..even though she enjoyed hurting as many people as she could. No doubt she used and was used by SOM..and maybe A9 and MIR too. Who knows.
    Maybe she really is the scammer like I said before..the fake ID's and so on. After all we both know she badly needs money to get by in life here.

She does these kind of things as part of her life Davdah. Ebay, here, Polar Bear site and others. Doesn't that say something to you right there? Digging info up on people, stalking them, harrassing, trying to destroy people and websites.
    What she does is a crime. Those that help her can be in trouble too.
    It is only a matter of time before she is caught..you know that.

You seriously seriously better protect yourself..because I guarantee that Iperson will go off the rails at you when you ignore her or finally cut ties with her.

You underestimate her, you really do. Don't forget she shared with me some scary stuff..things she did to a child. She is evil.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    oops sorry, my memory i guess has deceived me. I just read the above post. I thought it was iperson's doing on this. Since I have no clue about what is going on.... I will just watch the show and shut up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO you are correct 4Now. Iperson did.

Whether Davdah believes or not that I gave her a link to a site is another thing.
    She confessed she googled his name and found it..so only he has other ideas

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    CYA time I guess. This was from that time period the two of you were the dynamic duo. Peering in on everyone. As to which found that site, I don't know. But you both knew about it before it became public. You told me yourself about it before the posts were made on this site. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh..because IP and I talked over a period of 10 days, I must have given her info on you..or a site.
    Ask her yourself whether I did or not!!!
    She wanted info on you and I would NOT tell her remember!

She confessed here that she googled your ID and found you!!! Even commented that you should have not used the same ID elsewhere.

See what I mean...accusing me of krap that didn't happen.

Use you fr-iggin brain Davdah if you have one.

Accuse me of whatever..I no longer give a da-mn.

You enabled IP..that is the truth.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Sprint, I showed you irrefutable evidence of what I was talking about. Not some nonsense or heresay B.S. After that, no response.

But for other garbage that amounts to nothing you and a lot of people get so excited over it, makes no sense to me.

Last post, just had a near magnitude 7 earthquake in Sandiego and I'm in Texas. So, audios all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You only showed me some evidence AFTER I said I was not going to help. Only because I said how do I know that anything you said happened really did happen.
    That evidence only shows me what you did..NOT what he did..or accused of.

I told you what I knew..or rather what I could give you. That alone should be good enough for you to hire a PI for the rest.
    There is no way of me sorting this out for you....only the Police, PI or whoever..if there was in fact a crime..or just so you know for sure if he was real.

How could you expect me to trust you..after you doubting P and me and giving IP info.

I may know many here..but I sure ain't gonna pass on personal details..no matter who they are or accused of. If you want the Police to come and see me and let them know what I know..sure.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Imay be cloudy on this, but wasnt it iperson that stalked Davdah last year and found him om another site using the same name? Then proceeded to come to ILW and inform us all and actually air his personal business about his son that was none of our buisness? Why would you ever give a person that did something like that any ounce of your open mind

Does my memory serve me right here,,,, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actualy she was part of a team at that moment in time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What team exactly? Had nothing to do with any of us here, unless it was SOM, A9 or MIR.

Or did you let IP have those details for the game playing she was doing?

Iperson did track you down and post that info..whether you gave it or not.
    Knowing is one thing, but to post it in public is another.

And for your info..yes back in 07/08 when you disappeared I was worried. We were friends.
    Something was going on with you at the time remember..and out of concern tried to remember the link you gave me where you said you posted. I wanted to see if you were ok.
    Sorry I was concerned back then.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    oops sorry, my memory i guess has deceived me. I just read the above post. I thought it was iperson's doing on this. Since I have no clue about what is going on.... I will just watch the show and shut up

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
    I've heard more chirping than you may be aware of. More than one was perched on the branch.

At first everyone was under some amount of suspicion. If that is offensive, I'm sorry. In this venue it's a must to not summarily dismiss any possibility. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There wasn't a case to close for me, Dav. I never thought she was involved. And I'm sure there was more than one birdie. But just so we're clear, it takes more than idle gossip and speculation over avatar sizes and the first letter of an online nickname to set me over the edge, so even if you thought I was involved, it's no skin off my nose. Eventually, the truth always outs and those that were blaming without basis look like idiots.

Just seems the timing was odd on this one and the way it was done, there's a lot more to it than meets the eye. Either way, I was just throwing one possible scenario out there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Avatar size and first letters? That is a stetch. I guess I missed a lot. Holy krap, what happend after I left? Wait, no. Don't answer that. I really don't want to know.

Sprint, I did come to you and you went silent on me, remember? For as much insider knowledge and ability when it comes to digging as you claimed and demonstrated you're capable of you suddenly became ill equipted.

I don't get it. You tracked me down a long time ago to some obscure web blog in San Diego when I left the first time back in 08 or early 09. Then, you found the posts I left on the one site about my oldest son. When it came to something real, you bugged out.

Bottom line, I don't really give a krap, Ok! So, if everyone pleases, let the sht go. Christ, I don't understand the vehement interest. None of you lost a dime. It's not as if any of these events affect the real world. Few if any knows who anyone really is, let alone met them.

As soon as this comes up all of you come out of the woodwork like termites. If I didn't know better it looks as though your all on the alert for it. Why is that when it shouldn't matter?

On second thought, don't answer that. I don't want any answers from anyone about any of this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No no no Davdah, don't twist this around.
    I already explained to you that varies ID's could not possibly be the same.

To give you proof..which means giving you personal info or whatever... he-ll no.

I told you what I could tell you without showing you physical proof.
    You wanted to know which of those I actually spoke to, seen and so on.
    You either take my word for it or hire a ******* PI.

Why did I back away from helping you?
    Because Davdah, you are part of the reason why IP keeps doing what she is doing. How can I trust you after knowing you have shared info to her for her only to post publicly or make up more allegations?

MIR has a little boy..I do not want to be part of something that could harm him. Iperson is demented as you well know, and there would be no way of knowing if you shared info with her, for her to go hunting him down and murder him or something.

Remember she thinks MIR is Houston! She is obsessed. She would do anything to get MIR or any of the ID's here she accuses of being Houston..details.

Sorry..I am not going to be part of that.

The fact also that you doubted me, giving IP, P's details..and who knows..someone gave IP mine too.

That **** last year put me in hospital..I am not going to go back in again, for no one.
    You have the $$$..you find it out.
    Why should I be the one to help? I gave you what I could, but I can't get involved with providing more info or being a pawn.
    You never bothered asking me before..but now because you want more info..you want me to help or clarify.

I had enough.
    Sorry..I can't

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Imay be cloudy on this, but wasnt it iperson that stalked Davdah last year and found him om another site using the same name? Then proceeded to come to ILW and inform us all and actually air his personal business about his son that was none of our buisness? Why would you ever give a person that did something like that any ounce of your open mind

Does my memory serve me right here,,,,

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Who really was the one accusing and name dropping?
    Iperson couldn't possibly come up with some of the things she said or accused unless someone was feeding or sharing it with her.

Give her a little piece of info..then her head goes wild and before you know it, it becomes the crimes of the year.

If you had a problem with MIR, why didn't or don't you hire a PI instead of constantly wondering?
    Surely it will give you your answers a lot quicker than more conspiracies with other ID's here.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is very interesting post Sprint, thank you. Finally you're doing what I've asked for- writing in your normal "Exploraesque" language, not the Sprint nonsense as usual. Anyone noticing the discrepancy in these two writing styles? What she just wrote is written in a leveled, normal way, which juxtaposed with Sprint style, shows that Sprint is a fake personality, all together with the stories she wrote, and the rest of the nonsense.

Will come handy in the Last Comment of mine on this site. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation