Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Francis Hernandez of Guatamala

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no, wait a minute, I'm retracting my determination. I can't let what you said on the end to ALL waivers to slide that easily. No waiver for claims to US Citizenship is only one part of it all. The question still remains as to how we end ALL waivers of inadmissibility in complete disregard of INA Sec. 212 (8 USC 1182) if not via some act of the US Congress, that wouldn't cost Uncle Sam a penny? You're back from scratch, sorry.

Comment

And by the way, these are not nebulous topics. These are direct quotes from your own posts that you made earlier in this very thread. If chickening away from them isn't "dodging" the real issues of this debate (your take and mine on illegal immigration; proposed solutions thereof), then I don't know what else is.

Comment

Exactly as I predicted....you go off topic and avoid making any attempt to support your uninformed and moronic opinions....yadda yadda yadda...I have yet to have a meaningful exchange with anyone who supports illegal aliens and illegal immigration....no one has yet to provide a coherent argument to support their view...they always stray away from the subject....you're no different than the rest...maybe just a bit more stupid.

Comment

Again very convenient. It's your own posts, stupid. Why now you can't face them? Ok, do not justify them, even just qualify them so we can have a more logical debate starting from there. Show me what you've got, chicken.

Here's another reminder:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">... end all waivers just because a-wipes like this one marries some trailer park cow....stop allowing adjustment or changes of status, stop admitting people for 6 months and then grant them an extension to stay even longer (working without permission for ProudUSC and other so-called business people; when illegals are caught, say-o-nara....give them 'das boot' ...disallow any marriages to dumb Amcits by those who EWI into MY country and steal jobs, rob banks, cause car wrecks and even kill people)...yea, reform,... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If these were my positions I'd do everything to defend them. Why can't you?

Comment

That was your first post. But when I countered that such proposed changes look to me to be not possible, you went on to add:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You are truly missing the point....ALL of my proposals would not cost a penny! Just think...no more waivers means we don't have to have people adjudicating pleas from manatees, no more extensions means we don't have to waste resources rubber stamping Bee Ess applications...instant deportations means we don't have to have immigration judges wasting time deciding on whether or not to toss some dooshbag visa cheat or border jumper....and the cows can just move to whatever third world excrement hole they wish, if they are really 'in love.' We save money and rid our country of this blight on our society. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I responded to ask who would do and how to do that 'without costing a penny,' that was when you started to go ballistic, off topic, nebulous, and incoherent like a chicken with chopped head.

Now, this is the main premise of our debate that you call nebulous and off topic. Points that you made initially early on but when I urged you to qualify them before I present my side, you don't want to face them right now. (I know one dirty little secret - that's because you can't).

Just like most antis, you're good only for plain sound bytes without substance and swagger with no wisdom.

And that's a direct challenge. Show me what else you're good at, aside from your fetish of bullying and harassing helpless immigrants on this forum.

Just say so and I'm willing to grant you a Voluntary Return (VR) relief for you to take refuge once again under your momma's skirt!

Comment

wait a second,

So S12 has been working for an immigration law office??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? no joke on this so Immigrant have been paing your bills all that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
              I wrote 'IRAIRA' because that's how we referred to it in our (my former) immigration law office...and now you are dodging the issues I brought up by attempting to just dismiss them as 'hogwash'...sorry, but you are revealing your ignorance of the very document you keep trying to hide behind....so, if you have any courage whatsoever, address the issues I laid out as the downside to condoning illegal immigration, including granting of waivers and any sort of other relief to 12M (or more) illegal aliens currently taking upo unauthorized oxygen in the US of A....if you can....and oh yea....be sure and scour the Constitution to back up your position (which right now is nose-first in Brit's butt) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Predictably, SHE chickened out once again because SHE's scratching HER head bruising her scalp wondering how in this world to concoct a sensible response that's good enough to save face.

Comment

Before i sleep,

RN, I strongly agree, Fed and Som12, both of u scheduled for 6 am trash pickup' U will unite with your family there soon'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                  Predictably, SHE chickened out once again because SHE's scratching HER head bruising her scalp wondering how in this world to concoct a sensible response that's good enough to save face. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

No, you, RN and Brit are the garbage that I am taking out. And I don't mean out for lunch.

Comment

S...hut up and back to the Garbage Dump'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                      No, you, RN and Brit are the garbage that I am taking out. And I don't mean out for lunch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Camel jockey can't even insult in proper English. You ****.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                          No, you, RN and Brit are the garbage that I am taking out. And I don't mean out for lunch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

O c'mon, you know you can't do that. Aside from immigrant bashing, you're no good at anything else at all. You can't debate with any sense, or even engage in any thought activity of any sort for that matter.

Translation: you're confused as to the location of your brain whether it's in your lower torso or in your head.

Just like your twin sister, S12, you're resorting to your tantrums to take refuge and in effect escape from the mess that you got yourselves into in this thread.

Should there be any objection, I stand to be corrected. Go ahead, prove me wrong.

Comment

what a moron...you haven't even come close to proving yourself right....and you, like every other *****-su.cking illegal alien supporter continue to evade ever offering anything viable argument for your myopic, unpatriotic point of view....dodge dodge dodge....while you and Brit keep each other's Hershey highway clean...

Comment

But I can see my English is keepin your nerves on flame u st..inky *****.....' go back and find much of your patehtic background in the junk yard where it should have more to tell about your native language u f..kin d,,irty b,,ytch.

Camel jockey can't even insult in proper English. You ****. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

why don’t u collect all your thoughts and just SHOVE IT up your f..ikin a.ssss u f..kin t.errorist. I wonder why u are still free, u need to be arrested and be put in isolated jail cell because u promote hate u piece of sh...yt

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                                what a moron...you haven't even come close to proving yourself right....and you, like every other *****-su.cking illegal alien supporter continue to evade ever offering anything viable argument for your myopic, unpatriotic point of view....dodge dodge dodge....while you and Brit keep each other's Hershey highway clean... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation