X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    ok guys... why dont you just admit it. You all very well know that dora the explora is from ireland. We all remember those threads she ran way back then when she was teaching celtic language to us.

See Iperson isnt so far off now is she. just wrong country. I wonder why she is so curious though about explora oh well jajaja

Well she can always ask mary ireland about her... oh thats right.. you are mary ireland so that wont work.. as you would be asking yourself. jajajaj

Well now that I have thourougly confused myself . I hope this helps iperson.

Did you guys tell her yet.. She does know that Davdah is really Houston... right.

Oh darn... did I let the cat out of the bag.// ooopsu sorry </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

4now, aka Houston. This is funny, I like it. But would be even funnier if you actually posted some of that "Celtic" stuff Explora posted, as I don't recall it, unless it is coming from the stormfront adulation with all things celtic, as fake mary ireland is.
    If 4now is so knowledgable about ilw ongoings since the ancient days, maybe he can also tell us where Explora lives- in which state. Thanks in advance tiger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

quote iperson/ipoison

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    NOw cupcake you know I am not Houston or I would be singing this... but you know I am not a Pitbull

"I know you want me . I know you want me. I know you want meeeee.. I know you want me. uno dos tres quattro." Gttttt I am a puddycaat.

A line is a dot out for a walk

<span class="ev_code_RED">This dot got caught up in the walk</span>

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    ok guys... why dont you just admit it. You all very well know that dora the explora is from ireland. We all remember those threads she ran way back then when she was teaching celtic language to us.

See Iperson isnt so far off now is she. just wrong country. I wonder why she is so curious though about explora oh well jajaja

Well she can always ask mary ireland about her... oh thats right.. you are mary ireland so that wont work.. as you would be asking yourself. jajajaj

Well now that I have thourougly confused myself . I hope this helps iperson.

Did you guys tell her yet.. She does know that Davdah is really Houston... right.

Oh darn... did I let the cat out of the bag.// ooopsu sorry

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    The problem is you accuse people without checking first. You seem to keep associating, even if by default with IP for what reason I don't know why and she thinks that gives her some legitimacy to continue with her delusions about who is really Houston and the big ILW conspiracy that isn't. You are not helping the situation.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Did I say anything not true? Wasn't I tracked down? Wasn't I told of posts found? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paranoid now? I don't know if you were tracked down or not. I know very little of the saga that is IP and what you accused me of. All I can tell you is that Sprintie is the real deal. Her problems with the ex are very real. What happens in this virtual world can and does leak out into the real world with bad consequences sometimes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll need to read through the transcripts. My questions were made in reference to the multiple times I was tracked down over the past couple years admitted to by the person who did it, sprint. I was merely asking why. A perfectly valid question which isn't being answered.

And exactly what leaks out into the real world with bad conseqences? Is that a threat? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Admitted where exactly Davdah? You are sounding more and more like IPerson, unbelievable. lol

I admitted that I tried looking for that site you gave me so I could go and post a message there to see if you were ok as you disappeared from here and after you told me something personal that was going on in your life, which was a concern.
    How is that multiple times? That was ONE time back in 2007. The fact YOU gave details of a place you posted at..how the he-ll is that me doing something wrong? If you remember I even told you to be careful about your ID in case IP goes digging on you as she has with everyone else. You said you didn;t care anyway, even after she posted about you here, you said it didn't matter who knows.
    Putting in your ID in google back then to find that place you gave me..(as you used same ID).. not my fault that the other site came up with a line about your son. Did I tell IP? NO I didn't. Did I post about it..no I didn't.
    Did you tell me about your son..yes. Did I post about it..No!

One time..which I told you about on the same day..saying I left a message there as I was concerned about you, as a friend!

How many times do I have to tell you this? Are you blind or just trying to make something out of this that is nothing!

You are just trying to justify yourself in what you have you done to everyone here.
    You enabled her, you helped her. She could use google, but no..someone had to have given her names and other info for her to use it as blackmail or to harrass people here.

So because I left you a message on another site 3 yrs ago, this is your excuse.lol

No other time have I looked for you or found any posts. So stop with the BS and accusations or your theories ok..cause it does not justify what you have done.

What are the reasons why you accused others?
    Your and IP's so called theories. What did any of them do to you? Nothing.

No one but IP has ever done harm to you or post stuff here on this site about you.

Good luck with her, you are gonna need it LOL

And I can;t even believe you think I am Explora..or thought it. Anyone with a brain can see we are not the same or even the same Nationality. And on top of that, she far more intelligent and educated than me.

Dig your own grave Davdah..you seem to do that a lot and don't learn from it.
    Both Proud and I were friends to you especially when you needed some. But oh well.. guess we learn by our mistakes yet again.

No point talking to you...you are pis-sed because I won't help you give details of others. No one has to prove anything to you or IP.
    You have a problem with a member, call the police.
    I could quite easily accuse you of some things but I won't. WOnt stoop to your level.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    The problem is you accuse people without checking first. You seem to keep associating, even if by default with IP for what reason I don't know why and she thinks that gives her some legitimacy to continue with her delusions about who is really Houston and the big ILW conspiracy that isn't. You are not helping the situation.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Did I say anything not true? Wasn't I tracked down? Wasn't I told of posts found? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paranoid now? I don't know if you were tracked down or not. I know very little of the saga that is IP and what you accused me of. All I can tell you is that Sprintie is the real deal. Her problems with the ex are very real. What happens in this virtual world can and does leak out into the real world with bad consequences sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    It seems that davdah has been putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 LOL

I have been accused by him of doing something I didn't do and I didn't like that at all. How would you like that if I did that to you davdah? Hide behind your pathetic "oh it's not the real world therefore why should I be worried or bothered" bit again?? Everything is fine until it affects you then all hell breaks loose. The world revolves around davdah apparently

Sprintie is right. All you are doing is enabling IP to continue her imaginary fight, giving her a reason to latch onto something and make it real in her mind (which isn't hard for her to do!). Unlike you, I have met Sprintie in real life and have seen the mess her ex has caused and no she's not in business still with him. I'm not surprised she's so pissed at you. I'm beginning to think you have some kind of narcissistic personality problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well put Brit.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    What nationality is Explora then, and where does she live -which state exactly?
    Don't tell me she's Mexican as she posted those articles about Illegal Mexican Exploitation, as her raison d'etre on this site before she conjured up another s o b story of abuse as her prime raison d'etre- fighting/ caring for abuse victims. Both cover ups for some other agenda, which we all know what it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    OMG, instead of trying to prove your theory, you come up with inuendo and phishy questions to attempt to prove your point? you are so convinced that Explora=Houston/Hudson/Holsten/Aroha/Sprint/Biden/Obama/McCain/Palin/ and god only knows who else. Proud is not going to indulge anything, which means you will not have any "proof" to discern one way or the other. Yet, you will still make up your mind that whatever you beleive, it must be the truth. You are so obsessed with yourself that you cannot possible conceive there are different posters with different thoughts and political ideas that do not fit your own.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    It seems that davdah has been putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 LOL

I have been accused by him of doing something I didn't do and I didn't like that at all. How would you like that if I did that to you davdah? Hide behind your pathetic "oh it's not the real world therefore why should I be worried or bothered" bit again?? Everything is fine until it affects you then all hell breaks loose. The world revolves around davdah apparently

Sprintie is right. All you are doing is enabling IP to continue her imaginary fight, giving her a reason to latch onto something and make it real in her mind (which isn't hard for her to do!). Unlike you, I have met Sprintie in real life and have seen the mess her ex has caused and no she's not in business still with him. I'm not surprised she's so pissed at you. I'm beginning to think you have some kind of narcissistic personality problem.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">First, I already explained above how and when I found you on a site back in 07/08.
    Second, when I did I Pm'd you at same time telling you that I left you a message there in case you passed by here so you knew.
    I didn't keep it from you, I TOLD YOU! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The greater question is why? You remember the month too no less, July 2008. I was only guessing at the time frame. Records are being kept? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2007/2008 Davdah. I believe it was in 2007 as we both joined then and wasn't that long after we first talked. Remember now?

Just wanted to clarify that. If you still have our first PM, maybe you will see that I told you I left a message there as I was concerned and asking if you were ok, that you were missed here.
    People here at ilw were wondering where you were too..out of concern..nothing more.
    I was merely a friend that was worried about you, after what you told me.
    So sorry for caring back then ok.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm lazy to go back dig all that evidence, but if I am pressed against the wall, I will go and find all the proof that is needed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go for it. I don't need to prove anything as I'm the one telling the truth.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    I believe people are innocent until proven guilty and all of these accusations are coming from someone who still thinks Explora and Sprint are the same person. I've spoken to both of them on the phone (and met Explora in person). They are 100% NOT the same person. But, she can't be wrong and will not accept this as fact. You can't get her to listen to reason.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As if your words matter, P. You think words are evidence, esp coming from a shady character?
    Give me some real evidence that Explora is not Sprint, not your tethered washed up words.
    Because I have proven that those two are one and the same person, and I can do it again, just ask. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And, I will tell you again that you are totally, without a doubt, 100% wrong. I will not divulge one personal detail on Explora because she deserves her privacy, but we speak on the phone frequently (just last week, as a matter of fact). I'll repeat myself since you didn't listen the first time. Sprint has a British accent (as you should know, since you claim you spoke to her). Explora is not British. Two separate people. Explora doesn't need and doesn't want to be brought into all this garbage. There are enough involved as it is.

So, call me all the names you want, but I'm the one who knows the truth on this matter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Words again? Not a proof, sorry!
    And of course you two spoke on the phone, not just last week, you're probably on the phone with her right now as we speak as her name is Sprint.
    So, acc. to you what nationality is Explora, if I may ask? Because from her posts as Explora it is clear as day that Explora is British. I'm lazy to go back dig all that evidence, but if I am pressed against the wall, I will go and find all the proof that is needed.
    Explora is just another character you invented, and she's part and parcel of your famous now Proudie's Boat of Fun and Weird Characters. Be careful Proudie, in time as you add more and more of them, your little boat will sink... awwww.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I need to get on with family life, so if anyone wouldn't mind quoting the crazy person's posts for a trail and evidence, I would appreciate it

Had enough of a crazy Polish illegal alien for one day.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    I believe people are innocent until proven guilty and all of these accusations are coming from someone who still thinks Explora and Sprint are the same person. I've spoken to both of them on the phone (and met Explora in person). They are 100% NOT the same person. But, she can't be wrong and will not accept this as fact. You can't get her to listen to reason.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As if your words matter, P. You think words are evidence, esp coming from a shady character?
    Give me some real evidence that Explora is not Sprint, not your tethered washed up words.
    Because I have proven that those two are one and the same person, and I can do it again, just ask. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quote iperson, aka Leaf, aka grey minute, aka green minute, aka frenchybee and others

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And, I will tell you again that you are totally, without a doubt, 100% wrong. I will not divulge one personal detail on Explora because she deserves her privacy, but we speak on the phone frequently (just last week, as a matter of fact). I'll repeat myself since you didn't listen the first time. Sprint has a British accent (as you should know, since you claim you spoke to her). Explora is not British. Two separate people. Explora doesn't need and doesn't want to be brought into all this garbage. There are enough involved as it is.

So, call me all the names you want, but I'm the one who knows the truth on this matter.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    To clarify a few points since it's of so much interest.

Sprint, you tracked me to that san diego blog long before any of the houston trist happenings. If anyone was spying, you were the first. As to which of you found the post about my son. I can't say. You told me about iperson having it weeks before she posted it. So, that leaves one of a few conclusions. You worked together and found it or independentley and compared notes. Or perhaps there were more and it got passed on.

Not that I care one way or the other. But just to set things straight on that.

There are no pawns or other chess pieces. I don't care who knows who or who may have said what.

I don't owe anyone anyhting. Not RN, not Hudson, not Houston, Not a soul. When something happens it's a natural course of events to look at everyone. That's the smart thing to do. I didn't flat out accuse anyone of much, did I? If someone got burned and I was looked at, oh well. I wouldn't care. Why anyone does so long as they are innocent is beyond me.

If you want to take this to the ridiculous. Why were you (sprint) tracking my movements back in 08? Should I be jumping up and down screaming invasion of privacy or what ever? I couldn't care less. Look all you want. I got some good stuff over on seeking alpha if you're interested. Or how about the post about the miscarriage. That was found too. I can't remember who brought that to my attention but that took less than one week to be located.

If everyone is so concerned about their privacy then quit digging into everyone elses. That or don't sign on and go hide in a cave. Take your pick. If you can't do either then quit complaining when what you do comes full circle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First, I already explained above how and when I found you on a site back in 07/08.
    Second, when I did I Pm'd you at same time telling you that I left you a message there in case you passed by here so you knew.
    I didn't keep it from you, I TOLD YOU!
    Nothing to do with spying on you or anything, you showed me something and I wanted to find it again and leave you a message to ask if you were ok (as you were going through something big at the time..remember??).

Lie! I never told you that IP knew anything. I told you she wanted to know info about you and I would not tell her. I warned you she was asking around about you and especially when you decided to go to that Red site place, to be careful as she wanted to know about you.
    Never did I tell her anything, not about any sites, names or how to find you.

She asked me about the Beverly thing and I told her how (google!). And it wasn't just me, others did too..so no ******* spy or secret thing there.

I have no software or anything, google is all I have

I have no idea about the rest of the stuff you are talking about. Nothing to do with me.
    I won't say no more now..because I think from your answers, it says it all. After all is was only several members here that were accused of many things, no one needs an apology or explanations. True you don't owe anyone anything. Nor we do you.

You won't answer anything..instead you want to twist things around to make out me or anyone else is doing something wrong or at fault for something.

Proud and I warned you, you will find out soon enough..so don't come back here saying we were all right.

Now some pieces of the puzzle has been filled. Thank you Davdah.

And the story will make more sense.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    One day..very soon, someone will find themselves all alone, no Davdah even.

Matter of time before the men come with white jackets and take her away

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed