Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Francis Hernandez of Guatamala

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abercrombie, before I sleep, by any chance have you seen the chickens?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And the government's constant attempts esp. during the Bush administration to extend the expedited removal policy into the country's interior have almost always failed. Agents do so sneakily by letting accosted aliens sign some documents they don't understand which they're in effect waiving their rights to be heard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correct. It happens quite a lot especially just after 911.
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

RN, eh eh..'

Obviously they shifted to another farm cause they knew all they were getting here is a kick on the red a.ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

bAQ bAQ bAQ......, I am very surprised though to see Federale 86 has been disappearing from this forum though she is the one who initiated it!!!!!!!!!, I guess her social assistance is not comin on time recently, hahahahaha

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
        Abercrombie, before I sleep, by any chance have you seen the chickens? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Wrong, as usual. ER is only used at POEs and in certain cases near the border within 90 days of entry.

With ER you don't have to sneek anything.

What you are talking about is not ER, but VR (voluntary Return), used by the USBP for illegals from Mexico adjacent to the Mexican border only.

Comment

Wrong? You've just contradicted what you said previously. Any statutes or department directives to back up your statements?

Comment

to our Expert on the US Constitution: how might our Congress adopt my ideas? Easy as pie (at least, there is no legal impediment).
              In 1996 Congress passed IRAIRA, which invoked penalties for overstays and removal of waivers for those $hitbags that made false claims of US citizenship. They did this via the legislative process, one they could easily do again. There is NOTHING stopping them, at least, in our Constitution.
              There is nothing in the Constitution that bestows a waiver upon any illegal alien douchebag, even if they marry some trailerpark trash. Waivers are adjudicated and approved at the discretion of the Attorney General, not by anything written in the Constitution. Ilegals are deportable; if they drag their sorry a$$e$ into immigration court, they must convince or prove to the court why they SHOULDN'T be deported, not whether or not the government has the POWER to deport their filthy behinds. Again, nothing, not one word in the Constitution gives any benefit to these warmed over pieces of dog manure, except, under certain conditions, due process.
              Waivers can be legislated into or out of place anytime by our Congress. Whether they choose to do so or not is not regulated by the Constitution (or else no one would need to ask for one)
              As to the (hoped for) deportation of every last one of the estimated 12M illegals in MY country (and BTW, when people discuss this possibilty the folks without courage claim that such a mass deportation is impossible or difficult; no one has ever pointed out that it might be against the law or contrary to our Constituion), well, have you (or any other illegal alien supporter) thought about the downside of giving these lowlifes some kind of special work visa or other status, especially if it allows their spouses and god knows how many brats to show up legally at our doorstep???
              Well, think about this:
              If 12M dirtbags brought 8M spouses and 2 children, our population would swell by some 24M+, snot nosed under-educated, rife with disease individuals literally overnight. Just where are all these people supposed to live (in sanitary conditions)? The spouses would likely be granted work authorization, adding another 8M $5 an hour workers to the low skilled labor pool, depressing wages across the board for blue collar workers in many fields. Our schools would see classroom population double overnight...do you want your kid coming home complaining that there are now 60 brats in his/her class instead of 30 (most of whom cannot speak English? Who is supposed to pay for language lessons???)? Who is going to pay for their lunches? How can they pay for medical care, since most of their parents will be working for barely minimum wage, without benefits? And what about all the disease they will bring? Leprosy is on the rise in LA? Did you know that? Or is leprosy 'banned' by our Constitution?
              Congress can amend the Immigration & Nationality ACt whenever they wish. They can easily change the period of authorized admission, change the regulations governing change of status and eliminate ALL waivers (as they have in the past for certain immigration law violations, i.e. false claim of US citizenship, narcotrafficking/moneyl laundering and terrorism) and all without consulting the Constitution. And if these changes were legislated into law, how much would it (a) cost the American taxpayer and (b) how much would it save? the answer to (a) = $0 (Congress already is paid their annual salary, no matter what they legislate); The answer to (b): priceless.
              Congress cannot, according to our Constitution, give any benefit to some illegal that is not available to American citizens...and the most common under discussion today is in-state tuition for the brats of illegal aliens...by Constitutional law, a state cannot offer in-state discounts to dirtbags (if out-of-state American citizens cannot obtain the same discount), so the DREAM ACt remains floundering around.
              No doubt convincing Congress to enact any or all of these changes would be difficult; I never said it would be easy. But there is nothing in the Constitution that would prevent it from happening, if Congress chose to act.
              So you go ahead and continue to 'support' illegal immigration (even though you lack the bal.ls. to back up your alleged support with action) think about the downside....and also remember this: each member of Congress took an oath to protect the interests (across many fronts) of AMERICAN CITIZENS, not illegal alien $hitbags.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                Wrong, as usual. ER is only used at POEs and in certain cases near the border within 90 days of entry.

With ER you don't have to sneek anything.

What you are talking about is not ER, but VR (voluntary Return), used by the USBP for illegals from Mexico adjacent to the Mexican border only. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's to support mine: http://deletetheborder.org/node/2076

Comment

Sorry RN but ER is used at POEs and VR is something offered both at POEs and immigration courts...actually, at the border, the proper term is 'withdraw the request for entry' if an alien arrives and is sent to secondary inspection ( an arriving alien, using a visa, can opt for withdrawing his/her request for admission, and this option is normally given to most, but many want to play poker with our laws and try to BEE ESS their way into MY country...well, good luck - and I will not shed a single tear if each and every one ofn these $hitheels gets 'das boot' when their attempt at fraud is revealed). ER applies whenever some dirtbag arrives with a BS story, a fake visa or other nonsense that leads the CBP folks to suspect that 'tourism' was not their ultimate objective, and if the arriving alien does not choose to withdraw their request and continue forward with their lies, well, CBP can ship their sorry a$$e$ back to whatever third world cesspool they came from. You should really do your homework.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In 1996 Congress passed IRAIRA, which invoked penalties for overstays and removal of waivers for those $hitbags that made false claims of US citizenship. ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nearly 24 hours of skull-piercing research and yet SHE couldn't even get the acronym for Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 (IIRIRA) right!

And wait a minute, you said 'end all waivers just because a-wipes like this one marries some trailer park cow' (not just false claim to US Citizenship, you twittering cow!) that wouldn't cost the government a penny.

Whereas the rest of the blabber is a hogwash that never in any form and manner or anywhere near justifying the original post that I quote in part below:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">... What we should do is stop tolerating illegal immigration completely...end all waivers just because a-wipes like this one marries some trailer park cow....stop allowing adjustment or changes of status, stop admitting people for 6 months and then grant them an extension to stay even longer (working without permission for ProudUSC and other so-called business people; when illegals are caught, say-o-nara....give them 'das boot' ...disallow any marriages to dumb Amcits by those who EWI into MY country and steal jobs, rob banks, cause car wrecks and even kill people)...yea, reform,... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                      Sorry RN but ER is used at POEs and VR is something offered both at POEs and immigration courts...actually, at the border, the proper term is 'withdraw the request for entry' if an alien arrives and is sent to secondary inspection ( an arriving alien, using a visa, can opt for withdrawing his/her request for admission, and this option is normally given to most, but many want to play poker with our laws and try to BEE ESS their way into MY country...well, good luck - and I will not shed a single tear if each and every one ofn these $hitheels gets 'das boot' when their attempt at fraud is revealed). ER applies whenever some dirtbag arrives with a BS story, a fake visa or other nonsense that leads the CBP folks to suspect that 'tourism' was not their ultimate objective, and if the arriving alien does not choose to withdraw their request and continue forward with their lies, well, CBP can ship their sorry a$$e$ back to whatever third world cesspool they came from. You should really do your homework. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tsk! Tsk! That's what I said, it's your sister FedE that said ER can be used summarily not only for arriving aliens or aliens seeking admission at ports of entry but also for aliens caught inland. Read back before you dip your dirty digit into an argument you don't understand.

And, uhu! uhu! I almost missed it. Voluntary Deaparture (VD) is the relief that's offered during immigration court proceedings.

Actually, for the record, Voluntary Return, is a policy that's more widely used in the UK, but not an official USDHS policy. Voluntary repatriation is more like it here. But CBP agents don't bite this bargain among illegal entrants who are being caught, the idea being the intruder shouldn't be left scot-free as simple as that. But they should know that their infraction entails a price.

Comment

I wrote 'IRAIRA' because that's how we referred to it in our (my former) immigration law office...and now you are dodging the issues I brought up by attempting to just dismiss them as 'hogwash'...sorry, but you are revealing your ignorance of the very document you keep trying to hide behind....so, if you have any courage whatsoever, address the issues I laid out as the downside to condoning illegal immigration, including granting of waivers and any sort of other relief to 12M (or more) illegal aliens currently taking upo unauthorized oxygen in the US of A....if you can....and oh yea....be sure and scour the Constitution to back up your position (which right now is nose-first in Brit's butt)

Comment

Of course, what will likely happen is that RN will continue to dodge the issue and not try to defend his silly position, instead trying to refocus the discussion on some other nebulous topic, which is what just about each and every illegal alien supporter does when confronted with the ludicrous, unpatriotic nature of their view on illegal immigration.....

Comment

Very convenient, but yes, indeed that's called colloquially but not supposed to be in the height of an online debate that's being viewed the world over. Okay, although you gave only a partial justification on waivers, I'll let it slide with locked jaw. Now, let's move on to the next items. Please hurry up, I'm raring to have my say when my turn comes.

Comment

Dodging what? As far as I know it's you who's bending left and right avoiding the centerpiece of our discussion, yes, which is something peculiar among antis to prevent the mainstream society to have a clear view of the problem so that we could have an open talk in an organized, logical fashion.

Comment

So S12 is a former Immigration lawyer/paralegal/office dogsbody eh? Business must have been thin on the ground. He/she would have chased them off with "go home you illegals" advice LOL
                                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation