X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    You know something, Josh Hyman maybe able to clarify somethings here.

He could tell us whether she really did work for the Troy Obama campaign

As a good Citizen, isn't it the right thing to do by bringing it to Josh Hyman's attention that she used fake ID to be able to get close to all those records she had at hand?
    I mean, it would be a security problem and his a-ss that gets it if she did work there and access to those records. She managed to cheat the USCIS into getting into this country, she is good at cheating and lying her way into something she badly wants.

Josh Hyman, if you are reading this, please could you clarify this please

Oh..and those at Knutitours reading all this,... yes, this is the real Leaf. Sad but true
    See what she can be capable of, you are well rid of her.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    My point exactly 4ever.

So, does Proud agree that Explora lives in Seattle, Washington and that she is Irish aka Celtic?
    I don't really have to prove it to you as you know that you're lying. And the fact that Sprint said Explora was more educated shows that this is how she made Explora to be as a character- more educated than Sprint.
    And the fact that Proud insists that she saw Explora in real life and hosted her on her boat (what she told me) proves that Explora is not a real person. Because Proud is a liar, and she knows it. She gave cover (meaning she hosted on her boat) several other characters that don't exist in reality like MIR, 4now, Mary Ireland, abercrombie toronto, Hudson, etc.

Oh the Merry Magical Mystery Boat of Proudie's- yuhoooo! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correction. I only met two people on my boat - Brittie and Explora. If anyone else claimed they met or saw me, I can't prove that because they didn't bother to introduce themselves.

And, furthermore, I'm not the one who has a history of signing on this forum attacking people and making up wild lies about them. I have no reason to lie about who I met in person. There's no personal gain for me.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I will ask again- which state does Explora live in. I will then proceed proving my "theory" after you tell us which state she lives in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is no big deal.. just give her what she wants.

For some reason, Seattle Washington pops into my head. I could be wrong, and guys dont get mad at me for this. You know there is no love lost between me and explora.

So there.. hope this works out for your conspiracy theory thingy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not feeding the kitty. I don't have to give out any personal details regarding where anyone lives because I'm the one who knows the truth about this accusation. I can't shoot holes in the other lies because I don't know many here personally. But, on the Sprint/Explora assumption, she is dead wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    My point exactly 4ever.

So, does Proud agree that Explora lives in Seattle, Washington and that she is Irish aka Celtic?
    I don't really have to prove it to you as you know that you're lying. And the fact that Sprint said Explora was more educated shows that this is how she made Explora to be as a character- more educated than Sprint.
    And the fact that Proud insists that she saw Explora in real life and hosted her on her boat (what she told me) proves that Explora is not a real person. Because Proud is a liar, and she knows it. She gave cover (meaning she hosted on her boat) several other characters that don't exist in reality like MIR, 4now, Mary Ireland, abercrombie toronto, Hudson, etc.

Oh the Merry Magical Mystery Boat of Proudie's- yuhoooo! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Doesn't everyone see here that she wants the spotlight away from her?

She wants everyone to prove who they are, where they live and so on, yet she has not provided one piece of evidence to anyone who she is, her status, where she lives?

You see everyone, maybe she is trying to gather information from some of us, so she could use it to get a fake Green Card or passport or something.
    Remember she is illegal here and desperately trying to find a way to stay here.
    She claims at one point she came from a well to do family and had money, land a castle kind of thing..then on other occasions she claimed she came from a struggling poor family with nothing.

Not that is really matters, but she does like to put others down making out she is better than anyone else and especially those less fortunate or in a bad situation. She laughs at abuse, makes nasty comments about children, and laughs at someone's downfall. What kind of person does that?

I think we have here someone who is now in love with Davdah. She said ALL men are in love with her, so its obvious she think Davdah must love her too. Maybe she is making up more of these theories, especially to Davdah, as it is her only way to keep Davdah in the picture and in her life.

Iperson loves older men, especially pilots.
    She tried going after Brittie but he was no fool and wouldn't want to touch her with a barge pole.

The truth also is that no one wants to be near Iperson, not only because of her evilness and craziness but also because she is butt ugly.

Oh..that ain't me who said that. She does not have much going for her at all.. so we all can at least have a smile knowing that we are far better people than her, and prettier, inside and out

Iperson living in a hotel room, who has no life, lives day by day chasing after fantasy and hurting people anyway she can.

Why should we feel sorry for her? Honestly?
    Because she is mental? I don't think that is a reason.
    This one is the devil

I say..she has the burden of proof to her theories and most of all, prove who she is.

She is the scammer..she is a criminal. She told me she had fake ID and used it to work for the Obama Campaign in Troy.
    She also told me that she had access to thousands of US Citizens personal data.
    Maybe she wants to get a new ID, hence the digging.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    All I know is that all men on this forum are secretly in love with me, even RN- especially RN.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All what men? There is only ONE man and we are all him (Houaton), including RN So go figure

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Funny RN...but me cranium? Dunno if that's a good or a bad thing LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Meant to be a complimentary description, that's for sure.

All I know is that all men on this forum are secretly in love with me, even RN- especially RN.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dead wrong on both counts. As usual of course.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I will ask again- which state does Explora live in. I will then proceed proving my "theory" after you tell us which state she lives in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is no big deal.. just give her what she wants.

For some reason, Seattle Washington pops into my head. I could be wrong, and guys dont get mad at me for this. You know there is no love lost between me and explora.

So there.. hope this works out for your conspiracy theory thingy

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">A line is a dot out for a walk

<span class="ev_code_RED">This dot got caught up in the walk</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny 4now

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Funny RN...but me cranium? Dunno if that's a good or a bad thing LOL

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Let's just keep the record straight (pun intended): Davdah is tiger. 4now is pink panther. Sprint is compassionate panda. Brit is cranium aviator. Hudson is independent thinker. Aroha is caring Kiwi. ProudUSC is enigmatic. Explora is revolutionary Celtic. Kollerkrot is struggling Prussian. Mrs. B is pacifist. Houston is sagacious. Jeanine is baby. Baby is sweet. Caribbeanman is chummy. Mike is missing. Sam Udani is defector. Iperson is obsessed lunatic.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And exactly what leaks out into the real world with bad conseqences? Is that a threat? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a statement not a threat. Trying to twist it again eh? You sure you're not IP? (that was a joke btw just in case you think it's something more sinister).

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    Himmel, Arsch und Zwirn!

This is boring, boring, boring....! I like to call this ILW Kindergarten!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    What nationality is Explora then, and where does she live -which state exactly?
    Don't tell me she's Mexican as she posted those articles about Illegal Mexican Exploitation, as her raison d'etre on this site before she conjured up another s o b story of abuse as her prime raison d'etre- fighting/ caring for abuse victims. Both cover ups for some other agenda, which we all know what it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    OMG, instead of trying to prove your theory, you come up with inuendo and phishy questions to attempt to prove your point? you are so convinced that Explora=Houston/Hudson/Holsten/Aroha/Sprint/Biden/Obama/McCain/Palin/ and god only knows who else. Proud is not going to indulge anything, which means you will not have any "proof" to discern one way or the other. Yet, you will still make up your mind that whatever you beleive, it must be the truth. You are so obsessed with yourself that you cannot possible conceive there are different posters with different thoughts and political ideas that do not fit your own. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proud said Explora isn't British, then what is she? The burden of proof is on you, not me. I don't think asking about her nationality, and state where she lives is is any way fishy.
    You can't come up with an answer, then it proves my "theory" that indeed Explora is Sprint. Done. Don't have to dig up any more proof since it's unchallenged. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, the burden of proof is on you, IP. You are the one who accused Sprint (and me at one time) of being Explora. I met Explora. I don't have a reason to make up stories about who I met in real life from this forum. What would be the point of that? What would be in it for me?

You are the one accusing everyone of being someone they aren't. You have basically put everyone on trial; therefore, it is up to you to prove your theories are true. As it stands, all of the 'accused' remain innocent until proven otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    NOw cupcake you know I am not Houston or I would be singing this... but you know I am not a Pitbull

"I know you want me . I know you want me. I know you want meeeee.. I know you want me. uno dos tres quattro." Gttttt I am a puddycaat.

A line is a dot out for a walk

<span class="ev_code_RED">This dot got caught up in the walk</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lmao 4now

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

I admitted that I tried looking for that site you gave me so I could go and post a message there to see if you were ok as you disappeared from here and after you told me something personal that was going on in your life, which was a concern.
    How is that multiple times? That was ONE time back in 2007. The fact YOU gave details of a place you posted at..how the he-ll is that me doing something wrong? If you remember I even told you to be careful about your ID in case IP goes digging on you as she has with everyone else. You said you didn;t care anyway, even after she posted about you here, you said it didn't matter who knows.
    Putting in your ID in google back then to find that place you gave me..(as you used same ID).. not my fault that the other site came up with a line about your son. Did I tell IP? NO I didn't. Did I post about it..no I didn't.
    Did you tell me about your son..yes. Did I post about it..No!

One time..which I told you about on the same day..saying I left a message there as I was concerned about you, as a friend!

How many times do I have to tell you this? Are you blind or just trying to make something out of this that is nothing!

You are just trying to justify yourself in what you have you done to everyone here.
    You enabled her, you helped her. She could use google, but no..someone had to have given her names and other info for her to use it as blackmail or to harrass people here.

So because I left you a message on another site 3 yrs ago, this is your excuse.lol

No other time have I looked for you or found any posts. So stop with the BS and accusations or your theories ok..cause it does not justify what you have done.

What are the reasons why you accused others?
    Your and IP's so called theories. What did any of them do to you? Nothing.

No one but IP has ever done harm to you or post stuff here on this site about you.

Good luck with her, you are gonna need it LOL

And I can;t even believe you think I am Explora..or thought it. Anyone with a brain can see we are not the same or even the same Nationality. And on top of that, she far more intelligent and educated than me.

Dig your own grave Davdah..you seem to do that a lot and don't learn from it.
    Both Proud and I were friends to you especially when you needed some. But oh well.. guess we learn by our mistakes yet again.

No point talking to you...you are pis-sed because I won't help you give details of others. No one has to prove anything to you or IP.
    You have a problem with a member, call the police.
    I could quite easily accuse you of some things but I won't. WOnt stoop to your level. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh the hypocritical whining and crying, the poor me Panda.

Explora is more educated, which confirms that Sprint is just a fake personality, proven earlier with your more leveled structured sentences that you can write if you are not pretending to be this fake Panda. The above is a load of b u l l c r a p written ad hoc, nonchalantly, not really caring what you write or say, complete typical sprint meaningless mumbo jumbo.

I see no point discussing anything with this mess of a Sprint, it never leads to any normal conclusions you'd expect speaking to a fully mature adult. As she will come back at you with childish chaotic whining, throwing c r a p to see if it sticks or not.

Nobody believes you Panda, except for your "buddies". No credibility to this character. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

quote iperson

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed