Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Francis Hernandez of Guatamala

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RN, who claims to be the World's Leading Expert on the US Constition, could not and cannot fnd one single word in that document to support his so-called position....not one. Instead, he borrows from my earlier postings and when challenged to even make half an effort to prove his point, he prefers to pretend as if he somehow won a debate he never participated in.
    No doubt he and Brit are wa.nking each other off (assuming their mothers aren't doing it for them, since they likely need instructions), chittering to themselves thinking they are soooo superior....but oddly, I haven't seen any evidence of that opinion....

Comment

and to our syrian camel milker..my my...just where did you learn that expression? Oh, I know...likely when your father, brothers and uncles were holding you by the ears, urging you on in arabic, while you were on your knees in some wadi, getting ready to take their 'wadis', night after night after night....you have a nice day now....

Comment

RN is a m.oron. DHS can remove aliens without any hearing, including using expidited removal and visa waiver removals. There is no due process right to federal court review. And he s.ucks Obama's c.ock like the h.omo he and Brit are.

Comment

gee ...it's been more than 2 hours and still no input from the Constitutional Expert nor the poofter from across the pond....

Comment

Someone 12,

u have been a reference for enjoyment past few months and beyond all, u are the best advertisement for this f...ed up website, and btw, as i am reading my NVC case # all i can share with u is ' hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh God bless me.... now back to sleep lazy fa...G'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
            and to our syrian camel milker..my my...just where did you learn that expression? Oh, I know...likely when your father, brothers and uncles were holding you by the ears, urging you on in arabic, while you were on your knees in some wadi, getting ready to take their 'wadis', night after night after night....you have a nice day now.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Response to what? The ball is still in the tranny's lap to toss back with any form of logic to me. I'll repeat more clearly the original questions for all to see.

How does the US government carry out the original reform proposals of no waivers, no AOS, no visa extensions, no alien-USC marriages and expedited removal of aliens in all cases... that would not cost the government a penny.

You're for these, I'm for CIR. To justify CIR, I have to do it after you. This is the original course of our debate before you chickened away from it. I hope you wouldn't do this time.

Comment

You cut and paste segments of the Constitution which didn't prove a single thing...illegal aliens do not have the right to be in America...you disagreed, and I say prove it....and, since you are an patriotic enema bag cleaner, take some illegals into your trailer, feed and clothe them, let em use your car, etc....being "for" something is meaningless unless you are proactive towards that objective...which you are not, because you don't even understand the issue, nor the the downside of legalizing 12M $hitbags.

Comment

You tried to lure me into grabbing your bait in another debate that wasn't my argument in the first place. Nice try but won't fly. Because unlike you I know when, where, and how to pick my battle.

Comment

what a wimp.

Comment

There you are again, no no, stick to the logical flow. Answer me first and I'll do my part. Tantrums are not good and won't be tolerated. Ok go, tell me.

Comment

C'mon, big twit. Where's the courage and patriotism? Stick to the proper course of things before I lose my temper.

Comment

Oh oh, vital signs of chickening out once again...

Comment

Hey H…omo’

why u keep talking about camels, because u have them on your middle name u filthy Clown, even Camels will be disgusted to have u a taste of their big Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalls' I don’t get this yet, what merit of having brain cells up your head’ u can’t be nothing but a bottleneck to any acute disease on earth’

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                            what a wimp. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

illegal aliens, hahahahahahahah; that should be the joke of the month, you stole the entire land from the natives, corrupted all mankind on earth, stripped the American Japanese from their blue passport, cheered their kids with nuclear bombing their grandparents, and the main source for anything to be called evil, and u are talking about illegal aliens, Let me ask you this, don’t u think you are illegal aliens in Iraq, in Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia. U must be blind or stupid enough to accept the fact people like me can accept the fact to be as stupid as our parents or grandparents. You are no better than anyone else, we are all equal because this is not your planet, and here is my best med. for u if u don’t like it somene 12. F.......UK U'RE....SELF

Waaaaa Waaa WAAAAA illegal aliens do not have the right to be in America,, Waaaa waaaa Waaaaa waaa illegal aliens do not have the right to be in America, Waa Waaawaaaa..'

You cut and paste segments of the Constitution which didn't prove a single thing...illegal aliens do not have the right to be in America...you disagreed, and I say prove it....and, since you are an patriotic enema bag cleaner, take some illegals into your trailer, feed and clothe them, let em use your car, etc....being "for" something is meaningless unless you are proactive towards that objective...which you are not, because you don't even understand the issue, nor the the downside of legalizing 12M $hitbags. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Ok ok, simply because one tranny has obviously chickened out yet again, I'll handle the other one.

He, er.. she says that: "DHS can remove aliens without any hearing, including using expidited(sic) removal and visa waiver removals. There is no due process right to federal court review."

Whatever the second sentence means is a big question mark. But anyhow, I'll tackle it all the best way I can just the same.

Expedited removal policy that's in effect today is one of the provisions of IIRIRA of 1996.

Its original language from the House was for “expedited removal of arriving aliens and deemed aliens who were in the United State without inspection to be arriving." (§302 of H.R. 2202 in the 104th Congress).

However, on its related bill, the Senate eliminated the bill’s “expedited removal” provisions, replacing them with a more limited special exclusion process as “special port-of-entry exclusion procedure for aliens using documents fraudulently or failing to present documents, or excludable aliens apprehended at sea.” (§141 of S. 1664 in the 104th Congress).

Who are the aliens subject to expedited removal? There are two alien categories, namely: a) those who are seeking admission, and b) those who are already within the US, irrespective of the legality of entry.

Who can enjoy the procedural due process under the Fifth Amendment?

Those who belong in the b) category. See Leng May Ma v. Barber, 357 U.S. 185, 187 (1958). But those who are in the a) category cannot because understandably they're merely "on the threshold of initial entry," and hence they're not yet within the jurisdiction of any state in the US. See AILA v. Reno (1998).

And the government's constant attempts esp. during the Bush administration to extend the expedited removal policy into the country's interior have almost always failed. Agents do so sneakily by letting accosted aliens sign some documents they don't understand which they're in effect waiving their rights to be heard.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation