X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Time is running out..tick tock tick tock

Proud, don't answer to her, let her believe wants she wants, we all know the truth. Her stories keep changing and heard it all before

I guess I must do a very good fake British accent huh LMAO!!
    Oh, funniest thing I have heard. At least I don't have that nasty accent and voice of Iperson's..the he/she.

I think Iperson has forgotten something else, Jake was in Oklahoma too, so that means what?
    So I guess anyone in Ok or ever passed through OK..must be me. LMAO!!!

I managed to fool the Brits and all the many people here who I have spoken to or met in person. Wow I should be a top paid actress!

This really does prove how insane this woman really is. LOL We are all laughing at you Iperson, everyone is.
    In fact your butt ugly face is even more hilarious. You could have at least tried looking more like a woman. Poor thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After reading this:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and Proud does not have three boys- these were invented to match the people you were targeting, and that was Davdah who is a pilot and who also has boys. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have no response. I feel like I entered the twilight zone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After collecting my thoughts that my three sons are figments of my imagination ( ), I have to ask what did I do to 'target' Davdah? Sorry to interrupt the conversation on health care and taxes, but it's a question I had to ask.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
    It may not be the intention, Brit, but what happens when those people that refuse (or still can't afford) to get health insurance don't pay the fines levied on them as a result? The IRS won't just keep sending out lovely little reminders and accept an IOU in return. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is why there should have been a single-payer system instead. That way you pay into it while working and get to use it "free" when not working and everybody is covered at the same time. What we have is a compromise unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    Aroha,
    There will be a penalty either on form 1040 or through the employer.

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    It may not be the intention, Brit, but what happens when those people that refuse (or still can't afford) to get health insurance don't pay the fines levied on them as a result? The IRS won't just keep sending out lovely little reminders and accept an IOU in return.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Since davdah seems to have disappeared again, this caught my eye. A Repub knocking FOX noise. Whatever next?? Amazing.

Tom Coburn Knocks Fox News, Says Nancy Pelosi is a "Nice Person"

Sen. Tom Coburn, a staunch conservative from Oklahoma, is doing what seems almost unthinkable in this polarized political climate: Defending his Democratic colleagues from critics at Fox News.

At a town hall meeting, Coburn suggested that a woman who said "they can put us in prison" for not obtaining health insurance under the health care reform bill is misinformed.

"The intention is not to put anybody in jail," he said. "That makes for good TV news on Fox but that isn't the intention."

CBSnews.com

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

Proud, don't answer to her, let her believe wants she wants, we all know the truth. Her stories keep changing and heard it all before

Oh, funniest thing I have heard. At least I don't have that nasty accent and voice of Iperson's..the he/she.

I think Iperson has forgotten something else, Jake was in Oklahoma too, so that means what?

I managed to fool the Brits and all the many people here who I have spoken to or met in person. Wow I should be a top paid actress!

This really does prove how insane this woman really is. LOL We are all laughing at you Iperson, everyone is.
    In fact your butt ugly face is even more hilarious. You could have at least tried looking more like a woman. Poor thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After reading this:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and Proud does not have three boys- these were invented to match the people you were targeting, and that was Davdah who is a pilot and who also has boys. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have no response. I feel like I entered the twilight zone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who would've thought I am not me either. I just found out I am Dorothy Zbornak from the Golden Girls: Tough as nails and witty as hell... You may have been burned by an ex, but sure as hell, you will not let him weasel his way back into your life. You are an independent soul that stands your ground and let's people know where they can "stick it" if they... do you wrong. Sassy and sarcastic, you keep people on their toes, but everyone always knows where they stand with you. You are a reliable, comforting friend and definitely a modern, progressive woman. You go girl!

I tell you nobody is interested in your theory or proof of the same.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

After reading this:

I have no response. I feel like I entered the twilight zone.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Iperson loves older men, especially pilots.
    She tried going after Brittie but he was no fool and wouldn't want to touch her with a barge pole. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a close shave!

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    Kinda funny coming from someone who couldn't lie straight in bed - the happily married journalist that makes 6 figures each year is the first thing that comes to mind, something we all know to be utter tripe.

And RN, Aroha does mean love in Maori

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Err,, I was going to offer you a carrot.. but it seems that you already have one

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">A LINE IS A DOT WITH DIARRHEA</span>

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    All I know is that all men on this forum are secretly in love with me, even RN- especially RN.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All what men? There is only ONE man and we are all him (Houaton), including RN So go figure </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha, ha, ha...IP is confuse!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied

In fact your butt ugly face is even more hilarious. You could have at least tried looking more like a woman. Poor thing.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    You're insulting my intelligence Proud. Playing all innocent is not a proof, words are not worth a cent, especially yours.
    All I am doing here is proving how your game is played and what you're doing, nothing more. You invent different characters and identities, that don't exist.
    I am not gathering any information, that's fear-mongering because you're scared of me and my investigative skills. You KNOW very well that I know the truth, and you're scared of me.

Explora is Sprint, and you and I both know it. She does not live in Seattle Washington, she lives in Oklahoma:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Posted 05-01-2007 10:20 PM Hide Post
    quote:

(music playing.)
    I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee
    A place where even squares can have a ball
    We don't grow our hair all long and shaggy
    Like the hippies out in San Fransisco do
    We still fly 'ol glory down at the courthouse
    and white lightening still the biggest thrill of all.
    IN MUSKOGEE OKLAHOMA USA!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...541041?r=31710543041

And who is an Okie here on this board? Sprint, that's who. So Explora lives in Oklahoma, not Washington. Wouldn't it make more sense that both Sprint and Explora would be buddies and meet each other, NOT Proud and Explora?
    You were right there Sprint with me, Proud and Houston in that private PM in 2007, weren't you? It was you as Explora, listening in on. You never said a word, just wanted access to what we were talking about. The three of you were working on me from the very beginning.
    Then you invented this Sprint character later, and the first thing after introduction, Proud announced to everybody in the girls thread that Sprint was homeless, abused by her husband, and needed financial support, so Proud announced to all that she was giving her money. Of course that was a ruse to gain other people's attention and get them to give money as well. This felt fishy and this is why I kept dropping your invitations to private PMs.
    Then Explora phased out and as she was phasing out, Sprint became the main character getting men's attention on the board, as Houston was doing with women.
    Once Explora resurfaced much later on, and Sprint quickly posted under her post saying: oh, "an Explora sighting", to give herself cover.

Then later on Proud told me a funny story about how Sprint ruined her relationship with Explora by passing on a threat that they were going to tell on her husband. My thoughts are that the story was either invented for my sake so that my suspicions are not raised as you were constantly on guard and careful what was said to me, and constantly vigilant that you keep your characters viable as separate people, so you inserted various stories about those characters to give them credence. It could have also been a way to keep Proud in check.
    The story of MIR spying on Proud on her boat is fake, it never happened. It has been invented to give MIR credence that he does exist, which he doesn't. Mary Ireland was given credence by MIR who said he saw her in DC bars, which he didn't because he doesn't even exist.
    Brit is not a pilot either, and Proud does not have three boys- these were invented to match the people you were targeting, and that was Davdah who is a pilot and who also has boys.

But returning to Explora. Even her name- Explora- is exactly what Sprint has been doing all these months on here- exploring and investigating people, and working on them. She even told me in private that I was unapproachable, which means she wanted to approach me but couldn't find a way. And the whole trollish concern about me being in pain, etc. was again a way to approach me, wasn't it Sprint, and all these fake stories about Houston were also invented for me to believe that Houston lives in Wy and is a separate person, which he isn't.
    I don't believe for a second Sprint that you investigate people out of concern, really?
    Um, no.

I've proven my point. Do you want more? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quote iperson aka Leaf

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    All I know is that all men on this forum are secretly in love with me, even RN- especially RN.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha, ha, ha! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Here is what I think....you are male and and pose as a woman. A transvestite! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She sure looks like one!
    And she has a strange voice...makes sense

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha, ha, ha! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Here is what I think....you are male and and pose as a woman. A transvestite!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation