Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Francis Hernandez of Guatamala

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha! Who's head-scratching and who's wondering what to do next, eh? Whose time-lapse is longer between responses, yours or mine? Oh, one thing more, he's now scared to insult me because he knows quite well that it'll just bounce back to him. Boring.

Comment

Okay, read slowly. I did what you asked for. May not be perfect but there's a big difference between something and nothing. You haven't done anything yet with any bit of sense.

First, justify your reform proposals the legal way. I repeat, this happens to be the original point of contention in this debate, before... er... you chickened out.

Second, read anywhere in MY Constitution that says that the government has the liberty not to act rationally despite the violations happening all around and worse not to do anything about it afterward.

Show me what you've got, please I plead.

Comment

Oops! Precious time is running. Close the wide gap a little bit please. Scratching your head wondering what to do next, eh? Chicken?

Comment

sorry douchebag cleaner, but you tried to bring the Constitution into the picture and now that you have (finally) realized the error of that decision, you keep dodging and dodging....whatever the government has or has not done (to date) about illegal immigration does not alter the Constitution nor the Immigration and Nationality Act....my ideas have been put forth to my legislative representative (which I doubt very seriously that you have composed any such letter)...because I believe that rather than figure out two dozen different ways to reward douchebag illegal aliens, I say send these A-wipes back to whereever they came from...period....and, in this era of cost cutting and budgetary concerns, my proposals costs zip...if (and when)Congress modifies the INA (they don't have to touch the Constitution because nothing in that document says the US of A has to reward border jumpers and visa cheats....read it again it you don't believe me)....as someone who has worked in the immigration field for several years (whereas you can barely spell the word 'immigration') I have worked with hundreds of lowlifes who have thumbed their unwashed noses at our laws...and the Constitution has never given them a green card....never....and I have seen greedy immigration attorneys (are there any other kind??) commit all manner of fraud to sell out an American job just to give some illegal alien visa cheat that same job, all in the name of the almighty dollar.
          So while you are standing in line at WalMart tomorrow, gazing at all that cheap **** from China, ask yourself....if we, the United States of America, keep finding ways to bring in $5 an hour labor and every lawbreaking $hitbag from every third world cesspool on the planet, what will that do to our hard working middle class????? We live in the United States of America, not the International Collection of Corrupt Nations of Planet Earth.
          So while you wring you hands and keep trying to find some basis for the empty and uninformed arguments you post, think about your fellow American.....who deserves the opportunity? Those who have either fought for (as I have) the sovereignty of this nation or worked hard (legally) and paid taxes (legally) to support our policies, or those who have ignored or willfully violated the laws of the very nation they keep whining and begging to be a part of???
          And if you love illegals so FN much, then do as I suggested earlier....drop by the nearest 7-11 or Home Depot, and take in a half dozen or so, let em sleep and eat at YOUR house, use your car, etc.....but as I said before and will say again, you have no courage to back up your position....NONE.

Comment

Wow! Fuming mad with all the boring refrain that's been repeated and repeated all through the years. Hah! Is there anything new? Nope!

But navigating through such an idiotic jargon, the question still remains... how do we institute such proposals made earlier within the legal limits and beyond the tantrums of yesteryears.

That's all I'm asking for from a bedpan cleaning douchebag whose hobby is to wipe a cow's behind!

Comment

You are so stupid you cannot even answer your own question...Congress makes our laws...and can change them.
              If your position is correct, why would we even need comprehensive immigration reform?? Why is it that 12M illegals aren't just immediately granted a green card or citizenship, if your idiotic 'argument' is true? Oops....
              rules about the admission of aliens, etc, are regulated by the INA....Congress modifies this all the time....all they have to do is ... do it. The end.
              And while you complain that I keep repeating the same refrain, well, at least I am consistent....and patriotic....you on the other hand, have zero experience with either constitutional or immigration law, yet you toss around terms as if you understood them....what a joke.

Comment

Oh that's unfair, you're copying my style. That's what I said in my previous post. Mine's just a little bit more sensible, that's all.

Comment

And oh, next time, please don't brag about your experience of writing to your legislator. Because unlike you, I'm not the type to brag about what I do in the world outside. I help in writing bills, locally at least, but still that's more than what you said you've done.

Comment

Another one down just today. No sweat. Much, much easier than I initially thought.

Comment

wzzup Someone 12,

Power outage is still on the scene and some rumors are afraid that welfare cheques might be on hold till further notice....., just news flash in case u need to stock up some weed......'

Cheer'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                      You are so stupid you cannot even answer your own question...Congress makes our laws...and can change them.
                      If your position is correct, why would we even need comprehensive immigration reform?? Why is it that 12M illegals aren't just immediately granted a green card or citizenship, if your idiotic 'argument' is true? Oops....
                      rules about the admission of aliens, etc, are regulated by the INA....Congress modifies this all the time....all they have to do is ... do it. The end.
                      And while you complain that I keep repeating the same refrain, well, at least I am consistent....and patriotic....you on the other hand, have zero experience with either constitutional or immigration law, yet you toss around terms as if you understood them....what a joke. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

What's up with S12? Oh, not much, I just gave him a good deal of slashing and shut him off big time. He ran away with hooked tail to hide under his momma's skirt and together they'd l i c k his wounds. When he recovers he might look around his trailer park neighborhood for someone who has studied a bit past 6th grade (his resume) to get back with him to me here. I hope that works out. I initially thought he'd make me think a little bit deeper. But even in that regard, he failed.

Comment

I dont even see him coming back with a nerve to step up for his well, This is what he will do in a front line war because he is a coward wanko fukin assssssssssssssssssssssHoOOLLLEEE and since all he got left of his image is to remind the world he is american so here is my feedback to this, S..UKKK MY DYKKKKKK

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                          What's up with S12? Oh, not much, I just gave him a good deal of slashing and shut him off big time. He ran away with hooked tail to hide under his momma's skirt and together they'd l i c k his wounds. When he recovers he might look around his trailer park neighborhood for someone who has studied a bit past 6th grade (his resume) to get back with him to me here. I hope that works out. I initially thought he'd make me think a little bit deeper. But even in that regard, he failed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Truth be told, he's barking like a mad dog in another thread - the biggest coward as a big coward gets. I just wonder if his mother licked his wood, er.. wound well beyond healing. A former soldier? One with cucumber for a gun and banana as his grenade, and whose main talent is sniping from a sewer? Newsflash: last I heard he just changed gender out of jealousy of FedE's feat - both are classed as trannies but officially now females. Someone12 is now hiding in HER shallow ditch like a rat. I could hear the gnashing of HER teeth in anger and HER weeping like a forlorn grandmother!

Comment

You b.itches got taken down and are too d.umb to realize it.

Comment

You're a tranny and proud of it. Well done.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation