X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Why would I get into yours and anybody's personal space for?
    I don't care about you or anyone else on this site, and I want nothing to do with you. Like I told Sprint, I don't want to know her, you, or anyone here in personal life, so why don't you leave me alone?
    Stop making up stories about things I've never done or intended to do, it's all lies and you know it.
    Feeling guilty, and scared, eh? Fear in overdrive + screwed up people= danger.

Don't address your posts to me, stop talking about me on this site, stop provoking me into responding, and stop making up stories. I want NOTHING to do with you screwed up people. Find somebody else to play with, as this game with me is OVER. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ows! Then what were your PMs to me for, in your failed attempt of getting to know me better?

Just honor your farewells and goodbyes once and for all then. It's as simple as that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What PMs? Those last year? Yes, I wanted to talk to you but for other reasons than what you think or believe.
    I don't understand why would anyone be scared of just talking like normal adults do. Am I that scary? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scary? No. Just crazy and dangerous and contagious. Must be pushed aside.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Why would I get into yours and anybody's personal space for?
    I don't care about you or anyone else on this site, and I want nothing to do with you. Like I told Sprint, I don't want to know her, you, or anyone here in personal life, so why don't you leave me alone?
    Stop making up stories about things I've never done or intended to do, it's all lies and you know it.
    Feeling guilty, and scared, eh? Fear in overdrive + screwed up people= danger.

Don't address your posts to me, stop talking about me on this site, stop provoking me into responding, and stop making up stories. I want NOTHING to do with you screwed up people. Find somebody else to play with, as this game with me is OVER. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ows! Then what were your PMs to me for, in your failed attempt of getting to know me better?

Just honor your farewells and goodbyes once and for all then. It's as simple as that.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    IM sessions? Nope, never did that either. To the best of my knowledge the only IM there was, was on this site and never with iperson. I'll never forget that initiation. First thing said to me after I opened the text box was, 'So, when was the last time you ******* off' That was above par, now wasn't it. It wasn't PUSC so no one go there.

Besides, if things were so off the beaten track, there is always Ma bell. Several are privy to that bit of info yet it wasn't utilized. I'd entertain that venue because I've got a lot of my own questions to dish out. More now than before as a matter of fact. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't shy away from Ma Bell. I found myself being suspected of foul play because Iperson tried to connect me with MIR because I live in close proximity. Was that okay? That I was even for a second considered a party in foul play? That was so wrong - and that is the reason I'm angry. I don't need your money or anyone else's. I take pride that I've stayed above the law throughout my lifetime. I can't believe from talking to you for so long that you would have the slightest doubt on that. That is so disappointing that you would believe a lunatic's word over people you came to know (somewhat) along the way.

IP deserves to be locked up for what she's done to people on this site and others. That's a fact. She sits behind her computer and attacks people (and derives enjoyment from it). How sick is that? I'm sure Cheryl would like some company!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was going to stay away from this site but I have to respond to this.
    First of all, I have not done anything to anyone on this or any other site. That's one. Talking to people in private is allowed and even protected by the 1st Amendment. It's called free speech.
    And two, I have not tried to connect you to anybody, in fact we barely ever talked about you Proud. You're not that of an interesting person to talk about.
    The true reason why you're upset is that your cougar plans were foiled, which your husband should thank me for. I am wondering what he would do if he found out you were after at least two men on this site, sending them nude photos, chocolate covered strawberries, and complaining how unsatisfied you are in bed with your husband.

Continue on posting your veiled threats, it's all recorded. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This coming from the person who said I don't have three sons?

You are the one who is desparate to find a man on this site, not me. You are the one who sent nude photos around to people on this site, not me. You probably discussed your s.ex life with men on this forum too - not me.

Don't try to superimpose your guilt on others here, IP. We aren't like you. You are the sole perpetrator trying to stir up trouble for people on this site.

Like I said before, if you get anywhere close to my personal space, that will be the end of the line for you. I've had enough of your games, as I'm sure many others have. It will only take 20 minutes to drive to my local FBI office. I, too, have all the evidence I need to cause you serious grief. So, back off and leave everyone alone here.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    IPerson..you have stepped way over the line..you better pray..pray hard, because your freedom is limited now.

I have all the evidence for others to even use legally against you, and I am willing to give it to them. You don't know the law..but you will now.

Everything you post is recorded..and sent to my email direct via ILW, which cannot be edited and is a document that can be legally used in the court of law.
    Anyone can put your ID or posts under notification by email..which then becomes record.
    Good riddance

And for your information Davdah..Iperson posted here that she was IM/phone with you and talked on facebook everyday.
    Whether that is true only you know, but Iperson had declared it here in black and white, and said you told her info.

She deleted it of course, but she posted here, in public. Even accusations..with your name involved.

Remember this too..Iperson posted real names here and other details..defamation against real names is far different than an ID.Including slander against someone's husband. She is screwed.

She is going down..whether you defend her or not.

And just because I won't help with the MIR business..does not make me guilty of anything.
    I just had enough of all this and it has always been me that gets targeted (including my real life)
    Don't you think I have paid a large price already for standing up for friends and defending myself on here?
    The bit-ch had a lot to do with me being in hospital! So yeah..sorry if I don't want to ******* get more involved with krap here.

My son comes first..sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That is a question I have for everyone. There are too many stoves. The kettle might be black, but so are a lot of the stoves. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you are truly paranoid davdah. You might not have been before you came into the site but you seem to be now. For someone that proclaims to be uninterested in what people might or might not say in here, you sure don't act like it. Better keep a watch over your shoulder in case a Democrat jumps ya LOL

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Proudie, davdah puts 2 + 2 and comes up with 5 frequently. I wouldn't have much faith in what he insinuates. He sees democrats under his bed at night LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Brittie. I would hate to be one of those people who are always suspicious of others. I guess IP's illness rubbed off on Davdah.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Proudie, davdah puts 2 + 2 and comes up with 5 frequently. I wouldn't have much faith in what he insinuates. He sees democrats under his bed at night LOL

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    IM sessions? Nope, never did that either. To the best of my knowledge the only IM there was, was on this site and never with iperson. I'll never forget that initiation. First thing said to me after I opened the text box was, 'So, when was the last time you ******* off' That was above par, now wasn't it. It wasn't PUSC so no one go there.

Besides, if things were so off the beaten track, there is always Ma bell. Several are privy to that bit of info yet it wasn't utilized. I'd entertain that venue because I've got a lot of my own questions to dish out. More now than before as a matter of fact. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't shy away from Ma Bell. I found myself being suspected of foul play because Iperson tried to connect me with MIR because I live in close proximity. Was that okay? That I was even for a second considered a party in foul play? That was so wrong - and that is the reason I'm angry. I don't need your money or anyone else's. I take pride that I've stayed above the law throughout my lifetime. I can't believe from talking to you for so long that you would have the slightest doubt on that. That is so disappointing that you would believe a lunatic's word over people you came to know (somewhat) along the way.

IP deserves to be locked up for what she's done to people on this site and others. That's a fact. She sits behind her computer and attacks people (and derives enjoyment from it). How sick is that? I'm sure Cheryl would like some company!!!

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    LOL, Brittie - and where did that land her? Last time I checked, she was still locked up. IP can't be far behind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She's out now and filing yet another law suit for wrongful arrest and incarceration, I believe.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    PUSC, it isn't a matter of being worthy or not. Those aren't my words. An example of why and how statements are easily misunderstood. I merely said, I don't need it anymore. No more and no less. Things said in PM have a way of becoming contrived, altered, and twisted by the time it comes full circle. A consistency I can do without. I'm not pointing any specific fingers but you should be in agreement with that statement.

Billie, I have no tiger. Remember, that was one of the names bestowed upon me. For what reason beyond pompous arrogance in a just as idiotic presumed superior tone, Ill never know. Scratch that, yes I do know. Odd thing though. Often when a tiger is encountered in the wild the results are rather unpleasant for those surprised. Something to think about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's okay. I was just trying to make the point that when you engaged in IM sessions with IP, all the rest of us became 'suspects'. Funny. How could you talk to people for over a year or two time span and then think totally different about them? Because of a bug some lunatic put in your ear?

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Proudie, this reminds me of a certain CDU who kept saying "I won't let go, I'll be a tiger on your tail". Davdah has one now in the shape of IP. Good luck Davdah. It'll be a wild ride! LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, Brittie - and where did that land her? Last time I checked, she was still locked up. IP can't be far behind.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Proudie, this reminds me of a certain CDU who kept saying "I won't let go, I'll be a tiger on your tail". Davdah has one now in the shape of IP. Good luck Davdah. It'll be a wild ride! LOL

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I don't need PM anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you don't. You used PM to your advantage to members and when you decided we weren't worthy to talk to you anymore, you dismissed us. i really hate to agree with the others here, but you are very arrogant, Davdah. To dismiss the friends you talked to here for over a year is very suspect. Guess Iperson won you over, eh? Have fun with that whacko!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    And, poof! Once again Iperson deleted her posts. Who's running scared here? Cracks me up. Tick Tock. And, worse is she got Davdah to buy into her twisted, manic stories. Too sad.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Davdah blocked his PMs. What a coward and so disappointing. Another example of a man who can't face when he's wrong about something. Sigh.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation