Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Francis Hernandez of Guatamala

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So, this works one way but not the other? When I find that Brittie is really Sprint's own brother, which they haven't disclosed on this site pretending to be just friends, now it's my fault and I am crazy and dangerous? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh sheesh. There's no end to IP's delusions. How did you find this "information"? Because if it's true then it's news to me LOL Lets see. UK population is 60 million so yeah, under IP's delusional logic I guess I must be Sprintie's brother because I come from the same country </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proves my point. She's crazy, dangerous, contagious, liar, and delusional.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Proves my point. She's crazy, dangerous, contagious, liar, and delusional. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And davdah buys into it!

Billy who? LOL Oh well if davdah's seen it then it must be real Yeah that's right I changed my name to Billy B and am really Sprintie's brother...NOT! You and davdah are made for each other. One's delusional the other is paranoid. Enjoy the wild ride while it lasts LOL
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• Whoever that might be, I'm not as interested as to know how you've both seen it. Was it in his place or yours? And who's sitting in whose lap?

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
          So you've hidden your profile on Facebook Billie B.? This is all proof that was needed.
          I've seen it, and Davdah has seen it too, and I have a screenshot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, you're definitely no stalker! You'd never go trolling Facebook and other sites hunting for profiles and people that may or may or may not remotely resemble anybody here, would you?

Billie B is probably like Betty White Gentile or whatever stupid name she believed was Proud - just another random schmuck being pulled in to vortex.
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So, this works one way but not the other? When I find that Brittie is really Sprint's own brother, which they haven't disclosed on this site pretending to be just friends, now it's my fault and I am crazy and dangerous? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh sheesh. There's no end to IP's delusions. How did you find this "information"? Because if it's true then it's news to me LOL Lets see. UK population is 60 million so yeah, under IP's delusional logic I guess I must be Sprintie's brother because I come from the same country </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!! Oh boy..are you my long lost brother I didn't know I had
            Mind you, if you Brittie was my brother..I would be proud to have you as one

This really does prove who enables her for all this wacko stuff.
            Pathetic..it really is.

Let's see.. who hounded me over and over to talk to them. I wouldn't give her time of day..so she contacts Brittie to give me a message in desperation, saying she had a picture of me and my son.
            Of course..only way she could get my attention.
            Then she hounded me day after day...phone call after phone call to even where my son had to lie to her that I was asleep or in shower just to get her off my back!
            Did I ever call her..NO.
            IM after IM..email after email..then after I blocked her..she emailed me at another email address..PM me here constantly..then even with her fake ID's.
            My phone kept ringing constantly with no one there..until the day I mentioned it here and told Davdah about it.. amazingly it stopped immediately.

No one has Iperson's phone number..she even said that..so how can anyone call her?

Lie after lie after lie.

She used my fear of my ex, laughed at the abuse I was under, including my son's..threatened me that she was contacting my ex to bring him here..to harrass me and find me. (knowing I had a permanent protective order against my ex)
            Screw you Iperson..you are the one that caused a lot of pain in my life..real pain.
            You caused pain to my son, including him being scared.

She is going down, and with everything I have, I am going to do my best.
            She has caused so much trouble and pain to many..I don't give a sh-it what anyone thinks about me for doing this.. but it is time.

The story will be out when ready..but I am going one better. AND LEGALLY
            I am no longer the nice Sprintie

Suffer you little *****

OH for your information..information that was given to me or that I found via here..was for the POLICE because of your harassment and threats.

Did anyone notice what she wrote above:

about my friends George, Josh, Mervi?

George a friend. See, she lied!! He wasn't or isn't her husband! Ha!

Josh Hyman can be mentioned as Iperson has said many times on here that she worked at the Obama campaign in MI.
            He was the one who ran it. It is a national security issue if she did in fact work there and handled thousands of public records and didn't use the proper ID to be allowed to do that.
            It is obvious she is crazy..so who knows what she will do. She has obsession in obtaining everyone's details on here, so go figure.

Mervi..I never contacted her. If it is ok for you to go posting private stuff, names, details, then mentioning a name who runs a Polar bear site is not a crime.
            The fact that I WAS contacted from members there was because of what you did there and they wanted to share with me.
            Not my fault that you were traced to here.

Iperson is even known to the Dem party in Washington due to many complaints about her.
            She sure gets around.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

• You people are such l.osers. We need a moderator!

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah' u gotta be kiddin meeeeeee mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn' for real u are askin for a moderator!!!!!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                We need a moderator! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

This coming from the person who said I don't have three sons?

You are the one who is desparate to find a man on this site, not me. You are the one who sent nude photos around to people on this site, not me. You probably discussed your s.ex life with men on this forum too - not me.

Don't try to superimpose your guilt on others here, IP. We aren't like you. You are the sole perpetrator trying to stir up trouble for people on this site.

Like I said before, if you get anywhere close to my personal space, that will be the end of the line for you. I've had enough of your games, as I'm sure many others have. It will only take 20 minutes to drive to my local FBI office. I, too, have all the evidence I need to cause you serious grief. So, back off and leave everyone alone here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not trying to superimpose anything here, I admitted openly many times that I sent those nude photos to Houston but that was because I had feelings for him, which I still do btw despite of everything that happened. I don't care what anyone thinks, I've always been honest. Unlike you Proud, you wanted just a little fun because you're old and bored. That's a huge difference, so don't you dare comparing me to you.
                  And that's my last post on this site. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IP's last post on this site.

Comment

I am not trying to superimpose anything here, I admitted openly many times that I sent those nude photos to Houston but that was because I had feelings for him, which I still do btw despite of everything that happened. I don't care what anyone thinks, I've always been honest. Unlike you Proud, you wanted just a little fun because you're old and bored. That's a huge difference, so don't you dare comparing me to you.

Actually, Iperson sent nude pictures to me and other members on here, not just Houston.
                    In fact she posted some nude pictures here on this site for all to see!! yuk

Ahhh..can everybody read what she just admitted to. (even thought we already knew)
                    She STILL has feelings for Houston.
                    That proves she is in fact obsessed with him, even after all this time.
                    2 weeks of chit chat and she becomes this obsessed.
                    How can anyone believe anything she says. She is a compulsive liar. Always in fantasy world.
                    How many times lately has she been trying to convince us all, that she hates Houston, that he was too old. that she had no interest in him whatsoever and all the other demeaning things? Lie after lie.

Iperson he thinks you are nothing but trash, a ugly crazy bi-tch and cant wait for the day you are caught.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Houston must be feeling like this guy!
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Houston must be feeling like this guy! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have always referred this to that movie. IP is very much like her.
                        I am just so happy that she never knew where he lived or anything.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:

Actually, Iperson sent nude pictures to me and other members on here, not just Houston.

Ahhh..can everybody read what she just admitted to. (even thought we already knew)
                          How can anyone believe anything she says. She is a compulsive liar. Always in fantasy world.
                          How many times lately has she been trying to convince us all, that she hates Houston, that he was too old. that she had no interest in him whatsoever and all the other demeaning things? Lie after lie.

Iperson he thinks you are nothing but trash, a ugly crazy bi-tch and cant wait for the day you are caught. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                          This morning, I read three posts made by IP and now they are gone. Sheesh. She blows in and blows out thnking it will help her.

What nees to happen is for computer foresncis to retrieve her posts from the server of ILW, present them in court as evidence, amongh the other things, and have a judge rule on her. Taht way she will be deported. Who knows, maybe Davdah will use his vast "legal experience" to defend her. And we will all sit in satisfaction the judge will not rule in their favor.
                          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:

Iperson he thinks you are nothing but trash, a ugly crazy bi-tch and cant wait for the day you are caught. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            This morning, I read three posts made by IP and now they are gone. Sheesh. She blows in and blows out thnking it will help her.

What nees to happen is for computer foresncis to retrieve her posts from the server of ILW, present them in court as evidence, amongh the other things, and have a judge rule on her. Taht way she will be deported. Who knows, maybe Davdah will use his vast "legal experience" to defend her. And we will all sit in satisfaction the judge will not rule in their favor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Iperson's not that smart to realize all her posts are saved on back-ups by ILW. If it comes to her word against anyone's here, she's totally s.crewed! As much trouble as she tried to cause nearly everyone on this forum, it's totally justified that people here retaliate and return the favor.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation