Clear All

Guest replied
    Nothing will happen sweetie. You have 4 choices:

1) Reapply using an I-751 waiver that you married in good faith

2) Remarry another guy and reeapply for new AOS

3) Stay illegally

4) Return home

So there you have it
    I would not trust anyone off these boards for legal advice however. These boards are to share stories, not legal advice. YOU MUST SEE A COMPETENT IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY !
    Do not use your friends lawyer; you must see a good one that specializes in immigration. ILW has such a list. Interview with at least 2 such lawyers and do it IMMEDIATELY.

You are in a tricky area and situation of the law and these things MUST be done delicately (as the evil witch of the West would say)

Leave a comment:

• elena777
    replied
    I know i already asked, but did anybody got denied because they showed up to the intreview without their sponsor-spouse? the ins officer got me sign the withdraval of old I-751. now i am waiting for deniel letter. what do you think is going to happen??????

Leave a comment:

• elena777
    started a topic I-751

I-751

I know i already asked, but did anybody got denied because they showed up to the intreview without their sponsor-spouse? the ins officer got me sign the withdraval of old I-751. now i am waiting for deniel letter. what do you think is going to happen??????
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney