im marrying him no matter what but....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im marrying him no matter what but....

Hi room. Basically, my fiance and i met at a small fast food restaurant in texas. I didnt know that he had overstayed his visa when i met him at first. His dad made him get a fake ssn to work here in the usa. the restaurant's corporate office found out that his ssn was not valid and he quit. he has a passport that is valid but the visa expired when he was barely 18 a couple of years ago. he is from el salvador.

then we got engaged.. I am a USC, born and raised and we are very much in love. he has a sweet heart, he could be a MODEL, and he plans to go to college to be a mechanical engineer. He is a great guy, all around. He is going to graduate from HS this may, he is 20 years old and would have graduated back in 2002 in el salvador, but was put back as a freshman in high school when he came to the united states. He is doing very well and knows english fluently, and makes really good grades.

and then he worked at a local restaurant washing dishes in the back. I work there too as a waitress as we speak. he barely made anything for the work he did as a dishwasher. his friend is a manager there and he hired him knowing that his papers are fake. he said that almost everyone working in the kitchen are illegal and they never check their papers. He is about to graduate and he planned to transfer to a waiter when he has more time after graduation to make money to go to college.

He quit though. he hates all those dishes and no AC in the back. I dont blame him but he should have hung in there.

and now he is going to start working at taco bell. I am scared of him working there because i am afraid they will find out that he is working under a fake ssn. taco bell is all over the united states compared to the first restaurant where we met at. the restaurant we work at, there are only 5 locations in this city. if he gets caught,this would be the second time, but he needs to make money to move out of his home. what can happen if he gets caught again for working this way?

we plan on getting married sometime this year as soon as i graduate from college in august. What things do you think i will have to go through to get this mess straightened up, considering that he doesnt get 'caught'. or if he does get caught, what would we do from there? i am willing to spend whatever money because this guy has really brightened my life since the first day i met him.

please only give honest and mature advice. any rude comments or hater remarks will be ignored. I am here reaching out for the best advice i can get. : )

valerie, 22

Hi room. Basically, my fiance and i met at a small fast food restaurant in texas. I didnt know that he had overstayed his visa when i met him at first. His dad made him get a fake ssn to work here in the usa. the restaurant's corporate office found out that his ssn was not valid and he quit. he has a passport that is valid but the visa expired when he was barely 18 a couple of years ago. he is from el salvador.

then we got engaged.. I am a USC, born and raised and we are very much in love. he has a sweet heart, he could be a MODEL, and he plans to go to college to be a mechanical engineer. He is a great guy, all around. He is going to graduate from HS this may, he is 20 years old and would have graduated back in 2002 in el salvador, but was put back as a freshman in high school when he came to the united states. He is doing very well and knows english fluently, and makes really good grades.

and then he worked at a local restaurant washing dishes in the back. I work there too as a waitress as we speak. he barely made anything for the work he did as a dishwasher. his friend is a manager there and he hired him knowing that his papers are fake. he said that almost everyone working in the kitchen are illegal and they never check their papers. He is about to graduate and he planned to transfer to a waiter when he has more time after graduation to make money to go to college.

He quit though. he hates all those dishes and no AC in the back. I dont blame him but he should have hung in there.

and now he is going to start working at taco bell. I am scared of him working there because i am afraid they will find out that he is working under a fake ssn. taco bell is all over the united states compared to the first restaurant where we met at. the restaurant we work at, there are only 5 locations in this city. if he gets caught,this would be the second time, but he needs to make money to move out of his home. what can happen if he gets caught again for working this way?

we plan on getting married sometime this year as soon as i graduate from college in august. What things do you think i will have to go through to get this mess straightened up, considering that he doesnt get 'caught'. or if he does get caught, what would we do from there? i am willing to spend whatever money because this guy has really brightened my life since the first day i met him.

please only give honest and mature advice. any rude comments or hater remarks will be ignored. I am here reaching out for the best advice i can get. : )

valerie, 22

Comment

Ok why you have to wait to get married?if He entered USA legally and given that you gonaa have a real marriage, there wll be no big issues unless he has any crime records.Given the current BCIS regulations, which getting striker day by day, I would suggest you guys get married and start working on his paper work, If he get caught before any paper filling with BCIS, it would be very tough.
      Good luck

Comment

You have made a wise decision. This illegal alien dishwasher sounds like a fine choice for a husband. You are one smart girl.

Signs that your fiance is illegal...

1) Says "Buenos Dios, capitalist dog"
        2) Wears a belt with dynamite sticks
        3) Has unusual interest in American landmarks and videotapes them relentlessy
        4) Has recently taken up flying lessons
        5) Wets his pants when someone uses the word "immigration"
        6) Celebrates "Cinco De Mayo" and cries about the "old country"
        7) Wears a sombrero and a large Mexican Hat and plays in a Mariachi band
        8) Proposes marriage on the fist date at McDonalds
        9) Tells people that he is a model but is really a dishwasher
        10) Mutters "Ay Carumba" in his dreams

The guy is from El Salvador; of course he has a criminal record !

REMEMBER THE ALAMO !!!

Comment

Michael you're awful....but funny...I'm ashamed to say I laughed till tears rolled down my cheeks. I hope you were being facicious and just playing the roll of your typical American "yee-haah" xenophobic....:-)

Comment

hahaha.... michael is so funny. the freaking thing i noticed is that michael may not even be against immigrants as he tries to portray. he is a sweet heart on the inside.....well when he takes his medication on time!!!
            sweetiejujuy, dont play urself, dont marry that clown *** dishwasher. read my story and look what i'm going thru. he'll put u thru helll the moment he knows he has a hold on u. better to let them suffer for the green card or better yet, let some other dummy go thru the hell with them. DONT BE A ****ER!!!!

Comment

The main thinh is that he got here legally. You can get married and file the paperwork (provided you meet the income requirements and such). Or, since this bill everybody is talking about is about to be passed, you could wait for that and see if you boyfriend qualifies. Good luck in any case.

Comment

HA HA HA michael! Seriously, you made me laugh. Thanks for sharing such a great joke that proves that you dont know the difference between Mexico and El Salvador. He doesnt celebrate cinco de mayo lol! And before you tell me that I am a 'smart girl', get your history facts straight and learn how to talk BASIC spanish, "buenos dios" would translate to "good god", I think you were trying to say, "Buenos Dias" perhaps? BABOSO! hahahahaha thakns for the laugh though. : )

Comment

sweetiejujy:
                  You already got "Engaged" congratulations.
                  Don't take a chance with Immigration Laws, get married, and resolve the isse; Why you want to wait untill August Laws are changing very fast:
                  file the following papers with the Texas Service Center at Dallas.
                  Form Numbers are: I-130, I-485,and I-765:
                  You are willing to spend whatever it cost then DO IT NOW.

Comment

A grint is a grint

Comment

Your boyfriend is from ElSalvador and I think that those Salvodorian nationals are able to get Temporary Protected Status because of the upheaval over there. Go to the BCIS website and check out which countries are under TPS status at this time. He will be able to get a temporary residence in the USA and work legally. As long as he entered legally you are able to adjust him to legal status. Dont get scared by people claiming that the rules are about to change at any minute because thats not the case. The immediate relative of a US citizen will always be able to get adjusted if everything is on the up and up. Good luck with everything.

Comment

thanks for the wonderful advice (almost) everyone! : )

as for you michael, a GRINCH IS A GRINCH

are you a little jealous that sweet cute girls like me are engaged to a wonderful El Salvadorian guy with a heart of gold? hehe jk

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation