Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    Is Not The people! If you Can easily get Away With Deciet, Knowing The System Cannot Follow, Why not???? It Is The system!!!! Very Ignorant And Flawed sytem!!!!
    No system is flawless, it is prone to make errors. Who finds the loopholes in the system and abuse it? Only the deceits, world will soon come to an end. Illegals, fraudsters, criminals, lawyers, politicians crawling all over. Less and less fine people out there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There Are still good People out There! . Dont give up yet!!! . This Is USA! Fight Aint over Till fat Lady sings!!! I Havnt Heard It yet!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Ain't pictures say a lot of things

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Many Fight! and Many Different Ways!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
          Many Fight! and Many Different Ways!
          True but the same outcome either way. A very sad one..
          I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

Temporary .

Not Time Yet For Total Loss!!!

Keep the faith!!!

There Will be Suffering! But There Will Be Good Again!

Comment

Good is all gone. No savior any more. Have to defend self. Forget the laws, obey it and you are screwed. Disobey it and you are rewarded. Very sad The way world is operating now. In a reverse mechanism.

Comment

Good is all gone. No savior any more. Have to defend self. Forget the laws, obey it and you are screwed. Disobey it and you are rewarded. Very sad The way world is operating now. In a reverse mechanism.
                I assure you I Have been in The Ultimate 'SCREWED" . Yet I Will Never Give up!!! I Know Who I Am! And I Am Good!!!

This Is The Attitude You Must Never Let Go of!!! Many suffer!!! Many Are Dealt impossible Odds! Yet The experiences Give Us Knowledge And Internal Wisdom! Some of The Most misererable Times i Experienced I Got Very Useful Knowledge from It! got To Experience It Knowledge! . gives You Something Many Do not Have!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
                  I assure you I Have been in The Ultimate 'SCREWED" . Yet I Will Never Give up!!! I Know Who I Am! And I Am Good!!!

This Is The Attitude You Must Never Let Go of!!! Many suffer!!! Many Are Dealt impossible Odds! Yet The experiences Give Us Knowledge And Internal Wisdom! Some of The Most misererable Times i Experienced I Got Very Useful Knowledge from It! got To Experience It Knowledge! . gives You Something Many Do not Have!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True bad experiences teach you something, give you knowledge but when you lose golden years of your life, you have to fight hard and back to make the same number of years miserable for the fraudster. One shall not live in peace nor amicably settle unless the scores are even. This is the justice of 21st century. If you don't get it, snatch it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:

This Is The Attitude You Must Never Let Go of!!! Many suffer!!! Many Are Dealt impossible Odds! Yet The experiences Give Us Knowledge And Internal Wisdom! Some of The Most misererable Times i Experienced I Got Very Useful Knowledge from It! got To Experience It Knowledge! . gives You Something Many Do not Have!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True bad experiences teach you something, give you knowledge but when you lose golden years of your life, you have to fight hard and back to make the same number of years miserable for the fraudster. One shall not live in peace nor amicably settle unless the scores are even. This is the justice of 21st century. If you don't get it, snatch it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    We Will Never Get What we plan Or work hard for!!! We Get The Knowledge Of Experience! Preparing us for What lies Ahead????? Who knows!!!! Is all about survival! Sharing What we gain From Our Own individualism that Will Eventually make The difference! Takes time! get Out The burn Spray. gonna need it!

Comment

True bad experiences teach you something, give you knowledge but when you lose golden years of your life, you have to fight hard and back to make the same number of years miserable for the fraudster. One shall not live in peace nor amicably settle unless the scores are even. This is the justice of 21st century. If you don't get it, snatch it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      We Will Never Get What we plan Or work hard for!!! We Get The Knowledge Of Experience! Preparing us for What lies Ahead????? Who knows!!!! Is all about survival! Sharing What we gain From Our Own individualism that Will Eventually make The difference! Takes time! get Out The burn Spray. gonna need it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have to keep the burn spray alive to keep reminding what has happened. The more damage, the better revenge.

Comment

A TALE OF A LADY (LAWYER) DRIVER

A lady lawyer gets pulled over for speeding and beating the red light ...

Lady Lawyer: Is there a problem, Officer?

Officer: Ma'am, you were speeding and you did beat the red signal.

Lady: Oh, I see.

Officer: Can I see your driver license please?

Lady: I'd like to give it to you but I don't have one.

Officer: Don't have one?

Lady: Lost it, two years ago for drunk driving.

Officer: I see ... Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.

Lady: I can't do that.

Officer: Why not?

Lady: I stole this car.

Officer: Stole it?

Lady: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.

Officer: You what?!?!

Lady: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see.

The Officer looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up.

Within minutes, a dozen police vehicles circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the woman's car, clasping his half drawn gun.

Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please!

The woman steps out of her vehicle.

Lady: Is there a problem, Sir?

Officer 2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.

Lady: Murdered the owner?

Officer 2: Yes, could you open the trunk of your car please.

The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty back compartment.

Officer 2: Is this your car, Ma'am?

Lady: Yes, here are the registration papers.

The officer is quite stunned.

Officer 2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driver license.

The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands her driver license to the officer.

The officer examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.

Officer 2: Thank you, Ma'am, but one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner.

Lady: I could bet that the same liar told you that I was speeding and I beat the red light, too.

The first officer peed in his pants.

Comment

LOL! Nice one RN!

This thread should be titled "a zillion reasons why I hate a lawyer."
                          Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

I Write Many Things!!! Many Words!!! Yet There Truly Are Forces Among Us That control! . Only half Ever Gets To Be Seen! 5 Computers. 3 Different Internet Access Points. And Yet Some posts I Make Never Make It!!!. After Reading Back. I realize It wasn't The Best post To Make Anyway!!!! EXPLAIN THAT???? PLAN? FATE? CONTROLLED? See You Guys On The Listen To something Nice Thread. . Tunes Are Freedom!!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation