X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaash
    replied
    Wanted to share with the readers my N400 application, interview, approval and oath timeline and experience:

November 5th, 2001 - Received Permenant Residency

August 24th ,2006 - Submitted N400 with fee (90 days prior to full five years of permenant residency)

August 28th, 2006 - Priority Date (notice date of September 1st, 2006)

September 10th, 2006 - Receive Finger Print Notification (notice date of September 6th, 2006)

September 19th, 2006 - Finger Print Appointment Date (in and out in 25 minutes at the St. Paul Application Support Center)

February 20th, 2007 - Receive Interview Date (notice date of February 14th, 2007)
    Interview scheduled for March 19th, 2007

March 19th, 2007 - Interview Day

The interview was scheduled at the Bloomington USCIS office. It was scheduled for 9:40 AM. I was in the waiting area at 9:30 AM. The interviwer/officer called for me at the lobby at 9:35 AM. Went to his office, and swore to tell the truth. Sat down, and went over the application details, name, address, DOB, parents name, address, etc. This took only 5 minutes. After than the interviewer asked two questions for the civic test, conculded by having me sign the document and application and then stated I was recommended for approval. I inquried if my finger print and FBI check came through. He stated that the interviews now are only being scheduled at the conclusion of the FBI name checks. Since I was called for interview I cleared the name check and background checks. Interviewer congratulated me and sent me on my way. I was out of the office and building by 9:50 AM.

March 21st, 2007 - Received notice to appear for Naturalization and Oath Ceremony

April 11th, 2007 - Oath & Naturalization ceremony held at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Check-in started at 9:00 AM. Ceremony commenced at 11:00 AM. Ceremony concluded at 12:10 PM. Approximately 1300 new individuals were naturalized.

April 13th, 2007 - Applied for US passport at USPS, requested expedited service.

The start to finish of the N400 took seven months.

Leave a comment:

• Aaash
    started a topic N400 - Timeline & Citizenship - St. Paul, MN Office

N400 - Timeline & Citizenship - St. Paul, MN Office

Wanted to share with the readers my N400 application, interview, approval and oath timeline and experience:

November 5th, 2001 - Received Permenant Residency

August 24th ,2006 - Submitted N400 with fee (90 days prior to full five years of permenant residency)

August 28th, 2006 - Priority Date (notice date of September 1st, 2006)

September 10th, 2006 - Receive Finger Print Notification (notice date of September 6th, 2006)

September 19th, 2006 - Finger Print Appointment Date (in and out in 25 minutes at the St. Paul Application Support Center)

February 20th, 2007 - Receive Interview Date (notice date of February 14th, 2007)
    Interview scheduled for March 19th, 2007

March 19th, 2007 - Interview Day

The interview was scheduled at the Bloomington USCIS office. It was scheduled for 9:40 AM. I was in the waiting area at 9:30 AM. The interviwer/officer called for me at the lobby at 9:35 AM. Went to his office, and swore to tell the truth. Sat down, and went over the application details, name, address, DOB, parents name, address, etc. This took only 5 minutes. After than the interviewer asked two questions for the civic test, conculded by having me sign the document and application and then stated I was recommended for approval. I inquried if my finger print and FBI check came through. He stated that the interviews now are only being scheduled at the conclusion of the FBI name checks. Since I was called for interview I cleared the name check and background checks. Interviewer congratulated me and sent me on my way. I was out of the office and building by 9:50 AM.

March 21st, 2007 - Received notice to appear for Naturalization and Oath Ceremony

April 11th, 2007 - Oath & Naturalization ceremony held at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Check-in started at 9:00 AM. Ceremony commenced at 11:00 AM. Ceremony concluded at 12:10 PM. Approximately 1300 new individuals were naturalized.

April 13th, 2007 - Applied for US passport at USPS, requested expedited service.

The start to finish of the N400 took seven months.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney