X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom1
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maureen:
    Hi Freedom 1 thank you , i will try to call them.
    I did dend the request to chicago office (that what my USCIS local officer told me to do) so, i should look al the chicago, IL office processing time?
    Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi maureen,

I think the Chicago address is just a lockbox or facility where they get the applications, then they forward them to the appropriate office.

I think the NBC handles the AP's.

Freedom1.

Leave a comment:

• maureen
    replied
    Hi Freedom 1 thank you , i will try to call them.
    I did dend the request to chicago office (that what my USCIS local officer told me to do) so, i should look al the chicago, IL office processing time?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Freedom1
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maureen:
    How long dose it took to then to mail you the letter? I applyed to an advance parole two days ago and i'm waiting for an answers from them. i have an emercency and i hope that they will respond asap. even if i need to go and pick it up from a locl USCIS office </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi maureen,

According the current processing time on:
    https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/js...ocesstimes.jsp

It shows the USCIS is now processing I-131's received on Nov. 20th, 2006 !!!

If you have an emergency, I would recommend to you to call the National Benefits Center at 1-800-375-5283 to explain your situation.

Freedom1.

Leave a comment:

• maureen
    replied
    How long dose it took to then to mail you the letter? I applyed to an advance parole two days ago and i'm waiting for an answers from them. i have an emercency and i hope that they will respond asap. even if i need to go and pick it up from a locl USCIS office

Leave a comment:

• Dixler
    replied
    I think the USCIS is no longer mail the advance parole document anymore, they ask the applicant to come in person to pick up the document at USCIS local office. May be some other people can post their experience with advance parole I-131.

Leave a comment:

• Antton
    replied
    I applied for Advance Parole document I-131 trough my late amnesty I-687(css/lulac). I sent my advance parole application with fee to Missouri service center.

Today I received a letter from Chicago district office asking me to come to see them concerning my advance parole and they asked me to bring the letter I received and a photo ID.
    Does anybody know why they are asking me to come in person for my advance parole?
    I remember when I applied two year ago they mail the advance parole document, they did not asked me to come in person?
    Anybody went through advance parole interview?

Leave a comment:

• Antton
    started a topic Advacne Parole I-131....css/lulac

Advacne Parole I-131....css/lulac

I applied for Advance Parole document I-131 trough my late amnesty I-687(css/lulac). I sent my advance parole application with fee to Missouri service center.

Today I received a letter from Chicago district office asking me to come to see them concerning my advance parole and they asked me to bring the letter I received and a photo ID.
    Does anybody know why they are asking me to come in person for my advance parole?
    I remember when I applied two year ago they mail the advance parole document, they did not asked me to come in person?
    Anybody went through advance parole interview?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney