Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-765 takes an awful long time!

......counting the days today. It was to take 60-90 days, today is day number 109 and I haven't heard anything yet - not even an appointment for finger printing. I put in for a service request on day 90, but haven't heard anything from that yet either. Does anybody know what is going on?

The processing times state: now working on cases receipted on 1/27/07. Mine has a receipt date of January 11, 2007.

Why can't they keep up with their workload?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

......counting the days today. It was to take 60-90 days, today is day number 109 and I haven't heard anything yet - not even an appointment for finger printing. I put in for a service request on day 90, but haven't heard anything from that yet either. Does anybody know what is going on?

The processing times state: now working on cases receipted on 1/27/07. Mine has a receipt date of January 11, 2007.

Why can't they keep up with their workload?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

i read on the USCIS website that the 3 months is no longer valid that they now are showing 5 FIVE months to be normal although mine came pretty quick.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Why can't they keep up with their workload? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe that's the reason why they need filing fee increases.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation