Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me noe..........

I jst wanna noe that me petitioner has not recieved yet FORM I-864 i-e affidavit of support processing fee bill.Plz let me noe what to do now.Though beneciary has recieved the form DS 3032.

I jst wanna noe that me petitioner has not recieved yet FORM I-864 i-e affidavit of support processing fee bill.Plz let me noe what to do now.Though beneciary has recieved the form DS 3032.

Comment

I'm a little confused. Are you looking for the form, I-864 affidavit of support? If so, you can find it on the USCIS webpage. You can also find the processing fee there. If that doesn't answer your question, please try to be a bit more specific.

Comment

Taf you sound Scottish. Are you waiting for a bill from a lawyer? If so, don't worry it will get to you soon enough.

Comment

Let me be more specific i have sponsored my son who fall in the family prefrnce category whose case is current. I wish to noe how this whole immigration process go abt.
          the other thing which i wud like to noe my son has recieved form DS 3032. but i havent recieved the affidavit of SUpport processing fee bill. How to get this bill shud i call NVC to snd one.Since i m very much expected to be with ma son netime soon...can it be paid via consular posts? ne help is appreciated.....Thx

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation