Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cry Me A River

I THINK ICE IS LISTENING TO US !!!! The story is biased in favor of the criminal. They don't seem to care about what trauma he caused his first wife. If this criminal wanted to spare his family from trauma, he could have departed voluntarily. I think this is the first time in history where someone actually got deported for a unilateral marriage fraud. First time I ever saw one.

http://www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?S=6969495&nav=3YeX

I THINK ICE IS LISTENING TO US !!!! The story is biased in favor of the criminal. They don't seem to care about what trauma he caused his first wife. If this criminal wanted to spare his family from trauma, he could have departed voluntarily. I think this is the first time in history where someone actually got deported for a unilateral marriage fraud. First time I ever saw one.

http://www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?S=6969495&nav=3YeX

Comment

and how did they know if he marry the first 1 for the green card?iam sure he didnt say that?i dont care what they think,i just wanna know why they were so sure that he marry the first 1 just for the green card,,they think 80% of all immigrants are fraud,,but its only thoughts ,,,thats sad

Comment

The burden of proof of the validity of the marriage is very low and is on the petitioner, not the agency. Photographs, joint leases, joint bank accounts, joint tax returns, testimony from the spouse or former spouse, testimony from friends and family, and any credible evidence is considered.

It is actually quite a very low standard. However immigrants tend to be extremely stupid and can not even do this. Often they reveal the fraud to the spouse and steal money which makes procuring positive testimony from them impossible. In many cases, they blatantly steal so much that the former spouse provides negative testimony and proof of fraud.

The former spouses testimony alone does not count but if he can produce documents such as fraud judgments, letters blackmailing them, and other records the agency may listen and do something about it.

Basically if a marriage terminates within a year after getting the conditional green card it is 100 % a fraud and no one can tell me otherwise. Also there are high fraud rate countries where we can assume everyone is a fraud, these include countries like Canada and Estonia.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation