Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Software Question

I'm with a just-formed community-based Immigration Assistance Center. We are hoping to broadly help immigrants and refugees, especially with getting them on the path to citizenship. If possible, we've determined it would probably be useful to have some sort of immigration form-filing software with database. Since there are a number of such programs available, I was hoping some of you might make suggestions/comparisons/recommendations/warnings from your own experiences. We don't need full legal service programs, really just those concerning immigration exclusively.

Thanks to everyone for whatever assistance they might provide. I've already taken a look at Case Management Gold and ImmigrationPro...anyone got a specific feeling on how these programs stack up?

Skylewalker
    Lincoln, NE

I'm with a just-formed community-based Immigration Assistance Center. We are hoping to broadly help immigrants and refugees, especially with getting them on the path to citizenship. If possible, we've determined it would probably be useful to have some sort of immigration form-filing software with database. Since there are a number of such programs available, I was hoping some of you might make suggestions/comparisons/recommendations/warnings from your own experiences. We don't need full legal service programs, really just those concerning immigration exclusively.

Thanks to everyone for whatever assistance they might provide. I've already taken a look at Case Management Gold and ImmigrationPro...anyone got a specific feeling on how these programs stack up?

Skylewalker
    Lincoln, NE

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs