Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIR LC

I am in the 3rd year of my H1B visa. My company filled an LC in August 2004. It was transfered to the Dallas Backlog center. Till now I have not received any thing from the backlog center, not even the 45 day letter.
    Any one there with similar situation to shar some news about the latest approved RIR Labor Certifications?
    Thanks

I am in the 3rd year of my H1B visa. My company filled an LC in August 2004. It was transfered to the Dallas Backlog center. Till now I have not received any thing from the backlog center, not even the 45 day letter.
    Any one there with similar situation to shar some news about the latest approved RIR Labor Certifications?
    Thanks

Comment

Ask your company to refile under PERM.

Comment

Do you think it will be faster than waiting for the RIR Labor Certification to be approved?
        Thanks

Comment

It is hard to tell because the RIR could be approved any day OR any year. The PERM should be approved within 6-9 months. Of course the company may have to conduct a new search if the position or job location have changed. Its the employers call, not yours unfortunately

Comment

Sug, could he retain the priority date from his RIR LC if he decides to pursue PERM? My understanding is that he can request it, but whether its granted or not is still not clear.

Comment

Yes but the position and job location have to be identical. THe purpose of such an action though would be to retain the original SEARCH more so than the date as all PERMS a going being adjudicated in less than a year.

Comment

Is there any one who got an approved RIR LC? If yes, when was it filed?
                Thanks

Comment

Are there any people who have pending RIR Labor Certificantion? What are the PD dates that are getting approved now or even getting the 45 day letter?

Thanks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed