a face to illegal imigrants!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LINDA78:
    I am so happy today i just got the mail my I-730 has been approved and all my worries and hearbreak has been cured ..i wish the best of luck to anybody that deserves a chance to live in this country .may all ur wishes come true ..
    SOMEONE12 i belive there is a higher power that watches over us so eat ur heart out one day i gurantee u i will be teaching history and geography to ur children or grandchildren ....GOD IS GREAT !! u r all invited to my finally legal party on saturday...even u someone 12 .I am a believer that good things come to those who wait ...try to fill ur heart with love and not hate [MOTHER TERESA]oh by the way she was albanian too in case u didn't know ..peace out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation