Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the long words words or phrases?

I love listening to songs in other languages.

Please suggest some Turkish songs to download.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Download some Tarkan and Baris Manco songs... I don't have much turkish songs in my archieve, but those are good.
      SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushmaster:
        Iyi sanslar Bosphorus,

Senin konumundan evlenerek yesil kart aldim, yardimim dokunabilirse buradayim
        cok tesekkurler. size nasil ulasabilirim? benim e-mail adresim fatih735@yahoo.com

Comment

Congrats on your engagement. Get married as soon as possible. dont wait. after your marriage file 1-130&485 petitions along with the other applicable files as you have been told here. Have a great life here with your wife.

Hey Jo Schmo

How ya been. other good turk music you may like. Mustafa sandal rocks soooo hard, Oyun Havasi, Paul de Leeuw . look for any darbuka remixes or dj sevenance mixes. This music is uplifting and put you in great mood. Save a dance 4me . Im sure you throw down a mean belly dance.

Comment

***fatih735@yahoo.com***

Fatih, bana - Bushmaster78FS@rushmore.com - adresinden ulasabilirsin...

Gorusmek uzere arkadasim...

Comment

***p

Comment

Just an update guys. We got married in vegas this past tuesday. Wish us luck

bushmaster arkadasim sana mail aticam en kisa zamanda. simdiden yardimin icin tesekkurler.

Comment

Originally posted by bosphorus:
                  Hi everyone. I'm from Turkey and have been in the US for 5 years. I came here with a student visa but couldn't maintain my status in school. Currently I'm not in school and last december my student visa expired along with my passport. Basicly I'm illegal right now! I can not renew my passport because of my school status. I'm getting married soon to my girlfriend(american) whom I've been with for a long time and I would like to know what steps I should take to became legal? How do I change my illegal status to a legal resident status? I'd really appreciate any help. Thank you.
                  hey ,were u working during the time u were out of status. cos am in the same position too .if u did,how long and also did they find out .And your school did they try to notify immgration.please reply

Comment

Originally posted by dunkman:
                    Originally posted by bosphorus:
                    Hi everyone. I'm from Turkey and have been in the US for 5 years. I came here with a student visa but couldn't maintain my status in school. Currently I'm not in school and last december my student visa expired along with my passport. Basicly I'm illegal right now! I can not renew my passport because of my school status. I'm getting married soon to my girlfriend(american) whom I've been with for a long time and I would like to know what steps I should take to became legal? How do I change my illegal status to a legal resident status? I'd really appreciate any help. Thank you.
                    hey ,were u working during the time u were out of status. cos am in the same position too .if u did,how long and also did they find out .And your school did they try to notify immgration.please reply

I wasn't working and am not sure if my school notified immigration.

Comment

Dear Bosphorous,

You got some fairly good advice from the discussion group. Since you're girlfriend is American and you can show original legal entry, you can fully apply for adjustment of status once you are actually married. Do NOT travel outside the US unti you are approved for the green card.

Yours truly,
                      Shari L. Moidel, Esq.
                      This does not constitute official legal advice nor create an attorney/client relationship.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation