X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 transferred from Balt. to CSC

Hi,

We were just notified that my wife's I-751 has been transferred from the local Baltimore office to the CSC. This seems very strange to me since our regional service center is Vermont. We filed the I-751 over 2 years ago with the VSC. It was then transferred to Baltimore 1 1/2 years later.

We went to the Baltimore office in April 05 to check on its status and were told 18 months from when it was transferred.

So, I'm really confused as to what's going on. Besides the fact that I thought the final destination would be Baltimore, I'm even more confused as to why it was shipped out of our jurisdiction to the CSC. If this isn't a mistake, then I'm guessing it's to handle the overload at Baltimore. Any ideas on what's going on?

Thanks

Hi,

We were just notified that my wife's I-751 has been transferred from the local Baltimore office to the CSC. This seems very strange to me since our regional service center is Vermont. We filed the I-751 over 2 years ago with the VSC. It was then transferred to Baltimore 1 1/2 years later.

We went to the Baltimore office in April 05 to check on its status and were told 18 months from when it was transferred.

So, I'm really confused as to what's going on. Besides the fact that I thought the final destination would be Baltimore, I'm even more confused as to why it was shipped out of our jurisdiction to the CSC. If this isn't a mistake, then I'm guessing it's to handle the overload at Baltimore. Any ideas on what's going on?

Thanks

Comment

Since summer 2005, application from all over tha country are being transferred to CSC for "processing".
      From what I heard, once your application gets to CSC, you either get approved on the spot or you receive a notice requesting additional evidence.

I hope this will help.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. That's a bit of a relief - at least it wasn't an error. Sounds like things might finally be moving towards a resolution.

Comment

I filed my I-751 in July at NSC and it was approved at NSC. It was not transferred to CSC.

Comment

JA- It means that it does not concern all the cases....

Comment

Also you can e-mail CSC at the following address to inquire about your pending case:
              CSC-XII.751@dhs.gov

Comment

Affobo - thanks for the email address. As we all know, calling the service centers is usually a big waste of time.

Comment

Affobo, I am new to this site, what is this CSC?can I find out about my application form N-400 and pending I-130 at CSC-XII.751@dhs.gov
                  Thank you

Comment

Affobo,

Thank you so much for providing this email address. I am tired of holding for over 40 minutes to get nothing of value.

I have completed my i-751 at the Washington DC office about two years ago and I keep getting stamps on my passport every year waiting for my GC. Do you know the email address I can contact to inquire about my case ? I looked on the USCIS site every where but could not find anything.

thanks a lot.

Comment

Guys,

In order for your application to be at CSC you need to have received a letter informing you about the transfer.

So do not start sending unrelated e-mails to CSC out of the blue. If you did not receive en e-mail or a letter advising you that your application has been transferred to CSC, you are not concerned by this measure, you have to follow up with the office holding your file.

Kumar and Meseifi, I believe that your cases were not transferred to CSC unless you choose not to specify it in your precedent messages.

Comment

Afobo,

I assume that CSC is California Service Center, this is where I applied originally as I lived in California. My application was completed, I gave pictures, finger prints and all but still did not receive the GC.

Where can you get the email addresses to contact the INS ? do they answer emails ?

Thanks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed