Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for SH Proud

To begin another day with love, charm and confidence, for all the good you do to people, here is my token of appreciation.

Ok...guys if you think this lady has been nice to you in some shape or form, please show your appreciation either by giving her flowers, or some dirty erotic toys or anything that will bring a smile on her face Darn it don't let me down ILW community

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

To begin another day with love, charm and confidence, for all the good you do to people, here is my token of appreciation.

Ok...guys if you think this lady has been nice to you in some shape or form, please show your appreciation either by giving her flowers, or some dirty erotic toys or anything that will bring a smile on her face Darn it don't let me down ILW community

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

Ok...here are some sweet, kind and humane people on ILW....ProudUSC, Sprintie, Speedoo...hell no...no Speedo....still missing a kind lady. Ok Aroha and Mrs. B. I can allot one of you the slot but on one condition, both of you need to give me a good reason in one Sentence comprising of not more or less than 20 words why you should be the third person

Mr. JC you are not allowed to assist Aroha on this one.

Comment

For a beautiful and kind woman who bashes WUSC, hates WUSC, picks on WUSC

Comment

To start with for my friend....

and then....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Proudy...babe...your hubby called me yesterday and said may be I should dedicate a song for you on his behalf because he is too busy fixing the boat after the last weeks' rocking. So here is something from him hope you enjoy it If not you can whup his back, if you like it you can hug me

Comment

Ready for that red mini skirt you promised... I am now in a tailoring business exclusively for you

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Mr. JC you are not allowed to assist Aroha on this one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                Phht. You think I can't one-up you? LOL

combined with

I know the way to my lady's heart.
                --------------------
                "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:

rose </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proudy...I know you like bigger...Darn Davdah...is a weiner I gave you big one

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Proudy...I know you like bigger...Darn Davdah...is a weiner Wink I gave you big one Smile </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
                      Ok...here are some sweet, kind and humane people on ILW....ProudUSC, Sprintie, Speedoo...hell no...no Speedo....still missing a kind lady. Ok Aroha and Mrs. B. I can allot one of you the slot but on one condition, both of you need to give me a good reason in one Sentence comprising of not more or less than 20 words why you should be the third person

Mr. JC you are not allowed to assist Aroha on this one.
                      </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Errr, first of all, I don't need his help. Second of all, I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I know I'm not only sweet, kind and humane, I'm hot too.

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Errr, first of all, I don't need his help. Second of all, I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I know I'm not only sweet, kind and humane, I'm hot too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And apparently not at all interested in my gift.
                        --------------------
                        "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation