Deportation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nomad:
    I AM A NEW MEMBER AN I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ANY OF YOU GUYS ,BROTHER WAS DEPORTED ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO WANTS TO RETURN LEGALLY,HE WAS CHARGE WITH ALIEN SMUGGLING WICH IS CONSIDERED AN AGRAVATED FELONY,WIFE WANTS TO SEND I130 WHAT OTHERS FORMS OR WAIVERS SHOULD SHE FILE HE WAS A LEGAL RESIDENT FOR 12 YEARS NO PRIOR RECORD ,LAWYERS TOLD THEM TO WAIT , HE WENT TO US EMBASSY FOR A VISA AND WAS DENIED ,AND THEY TOLD HE WAS BAN FROM THE U.S. FOR 10 YRS AND HE COULD Reaply for visa in 5 years, please advice thank you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nomad:
      I AM A NEW MEMBER AN I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ANY OF YOU GUYS ,BROTHER WAS DEPORTED ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO WANTS TO RETURN LEGALLY,HE WAS CHARGE WITH ALIEN SMUGGLING WICH IS CONSIDERED AN AGRAVATED FELONY,WIFE WANTS TO SEND I130 WHAT OTHERS FORMS OR WAIVERS SHOULD SHE FILE HE WAS A LEGAL RESIDENT FOR 12 YEARS NO PRIOR RECORD ,LAWYERS TOLD THEM TO WAIT , HE WENT TO US EMBASSY FOR A VISA AND WAS DENIED ,AND THEY TOLD HE WAS BAN FROM THE U.S. FOR 10 YRS AND HE COULD Reaply for visa in 5 years, please advice thank you </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Javi:
        If one person committed a felony but his wife filed an application,I-130 & I-485. but before the completion of his process that person was deported because of his felony and he received 10 years bar. This person is now in his home country. My question is: there is any kind of pardon or waiver he can file in order to be granted with immigration benefits again since his wife's application is still pending? Thanks for your help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I certainly hope not
        These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board