• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no thnx i dont wanna be a part of the party lol

Comment

mike and jeannine.

funny conversing very cute.

earth dancing and mike doesnt want to party all the time.

Comment

lol

Comment

i just dont believe this , i felt like 7 so far . the first one was the strongest but this is too much lol

Comment

@4now: thanks... it doesn't seem like Mike appreaciates the earth danding!
            @Mike: partying is fun! Especially, if the earth joins us as well!
            J.
            Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Comment

no i dont appreciate it lol , i dont like dancing so thank you very much for your support lol

Comment

i dont like dancing specially while i was still a sleep lol, god punished me of what i did to my wife, i remember her telling me my heart is shaking when i told her about the reciept, and c , god doesn't forget anything, he shake the living h e l l out of me for few days now lol

Comment

we, the citizens of the United States of America, don't want any criminal dirtbag aliens in our country.....please, DHS, deny each and every waiver or I 212 and keep American clean and free of dirtbags.

Comment

I want to thank to Mike_2007 and 4now for your advise.
                    I am not the one deported. Is a co-worker's husband the one who was deported. As far as I know he was LPR and his "green card" was revoked because he was found guilty of selling drugs...he needs to have not only a good attorney but also to have god on his side.

Once again thank you very much.

Another question, different topic.

this is personal:
                    My father applied for my sister many years ago, she resides overseas, she is not married and she is over 21 years of age. My father died on 05/27/2006 in a car accident. On December of 2006 my sister received a letter from the National Visa Center and they were notifying the her visa was available. Now 2 weeks ago, she receives a second letter from NVC asking her if she wants to continue with this process. We thought that the petition was closed because of my father died. I am a U.S. Citizen and can I substitute my father as petitioner? If so, what I have to do? Thanks for your help...

Comment

Hi Javi,

I would suggest maybe starting a new thread with this new question, as some may miss it as topic is somewhat different from the original one.
                      It also may be more noticeable
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

@sprint: awe
                        Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Comment

Hi Jeanine
                          I was only trying to help the OP, otherwise posters might skip this thread if they think they can't help him with a deportation question.
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

There would be the opportunity to petition on humanitarian grounds.

Read here:
                            http://www.rreeves.com/immigration_articles/DEATH_OF_A_...ONER_WHATS_NEXT.html

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Javi:
                            I want to thank to Mike_2007 and 4now for your advise.
                            I am not the one deported. Is a co-worker's husband the one who was deported. As far as I know he was LPR and his "green card" was revoked because he was found guilty of selling drugs...he needs to have not only a good attorney but also to have god on his side.

Once again thank you very much.

Another question, different topic.

this is personal:
                            My father applied for my sister many years ago, she resides overseas, she is not married and she is over 21 years of age. My father died on 05/27/2006 in a car accident. On December of 2006 my sister received a letter from the National Visa Center and they were notifying the her visa was available. Now 2 weeks ago, she receives a second letter from NVC asking her if she wants to continue with this process. We thought that the petition was closed because of my father died. I am a U.S. Citizen and can I substitute my father as petitioner? If so, what I have to do? Thanks for your help... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

I AM A NEW MEMBER AN I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ANY OF YOU GUYS ,BROTHER WAS DEPORTED ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO WANTS TO RETURN LEGALLY,HE WAS CHARGE WITH ALIEN SMUGGLING WICH IS CONSIDERED AN AGRAVATED FELONY,WIFE WANTS TO SEND I130 WHAT OTHERS FORMS OR WAIVERS SHOULD SHE FILE HE WAS A LEGAL RESIDENT FOR 12 YEARS NO PRIOR RECORD ,LAWYERS TOLD THEM TO WAIT , HE WENT TO US EMBASSY FOR A VISA AND WAS DENIED ,AND THEY TOLD HE WAS BAN FROM THE U.S. FOR 10 YRS AND HE COULD Reaply for visa in 5 years, please advice thank you

Comment

I did not have chance to check on my messages. I want to say thank you very much to Jeanine and Mike_2007 for your time and advises on this matter.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation