Happy Birthday to Caribbeanman -6/28

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CM Sorry it's late, but I wish you a belated happy birthday! hope you had an enjoyable day.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caribbeanman:
      No, when you drink red bull with liquor you don't get any hangovers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just Get the Hangover PATCH! Best Invention Ever!!!
      Drink All you Want and Wake Up as If Never Drank At All!!! HURRAY fo r The Hangover Patch!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Belated B'day CM. Hope those c-hicks I sent over did an awesome job

I can never celebrate my birthday as I was born on June 31 st.
        I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Thanks everyone
          "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:

I can never celebrate my birthday as I was born on June 31 st. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not so Friend!!! June 31st. you shall recieve Thee Present! Can you Handle 3????
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:

I can never celebrate my birthday as I was born on June 31 st. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not so Friend!!! June 31st. you shall recieve Thee Present! Can you Handle 3???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Promise 3 to be the hottest babe in town
              I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

Not so Friend!!! June 31st. you shall recieve Thee Present! Can you Handle 3???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Promise 3 to be the hottest babe in town </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They Are Commin! Dont You Fall In Love!!!!! Just Have FUN!!!

Comment

They Are Commin! Dont You Fall In Love!!!!! Just Have FUN!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Learned a hard lesson, don't fall in love. You fall in love, you fall in everything in life.

Comment

They Are Commin! Dont You Fall In Love!!!!! Just Have FUN!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Learned a hard lesson, don't fall in love. You fall in love, you fall in everything in life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many Looking For temporary love! Seems Very Real, true, Lifelong! Is The Friend That Will Be Eternal! Never give 100%! Takes time! Much Time!!!! and Dont Cross Out the Posabilities From those That might Appear To be just seeking Temporary Fun! people Are People!!! Just Different Points In Their Lives!!! Make Many Friends! Have Fun In The Process! There Are evil Women WITH BAD INTENTIONS, SAME AS MEN! But There Are also Confused women and men. Some live a pretend life Of Happiness, ' Never attained the Real" Is Always a Grab bag!!! Taking Chances Is still The Only Way To The possible ultimate!!! . Is It Our Time????

Comment

Learned a hard lesson, don't fall in love. You fall in love, you fall in everything in life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many Looking For temporary love! Seems Very Real, true, Lifelong! Is The Friend That Will Be Eternal! Never give 100%! Takes time! Much Time!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing left to give. That b-itch took away everything. Life is over struggle is ahead, no rays of justice, have to deal with deceit, can't take more, very sad.

Comment

Many Looking For temporary love! Seems Very Real, true, Lifelong! Is The Friend That Will Be Eternal! Never give 100%! Takes time! Much Time!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing left to give. That b-itch took away everything. Life is over struggle is ahead, no rays of justice, have to deal with deceit, can't take more, very sad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

murphys law??? Some Of The Most memorable Experiences Came when I Had Nothing!!!! Is Temporary!!! You Can Have Nothing And Still Have More Than Most!!! Many women Dont Care What you have! is All About What You Are made Of! Do things You Have Never Done Before! Go Places You Have Never Been! Even places Around The corner! . You Can have Nothing Of Physical And Have Everything That She has been searching For!!!

So Many I Have experienced! Never search For the Forever and always! Only Search For The Fun, Happiness, Friends! The Other Will fall Into Place When It Is Our Time!!!

Comment

Nothing left to give. That b-itch took away everything. Life is over struggle is ahead, no rays of justice, have to deal with deceit, can't take more, very sad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

murphys law??? Some Of The Most memorable Experiences Came when I Had Nothing!!!! Is Temporary!!! You Can Have Nothing And Still Have More Than Most!!! Many women Dont Care What you have! is All About What You Are made Of! Do things You Have Never Done Before! Go Places You Have Never Been! Even places Around The corner! . You Can have Nothing Of Physical And Have Everything That She has been searching For!!!

So Many I Have experienced! Never search For the Forever and always! Only Search For The Fun, Happiness, Friends! The Other Will fall Into Place When It Is Our Time!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Experience states no law works, only deceit. To get justice one has to be evil. Then only justice will be served. No justice of lord anymore. One has to become one. To gain something one has to lose. One has already lost so only gain to foresee.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
                            </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Happy belated birthday CMan! Sorry for the delay, we're mostly out most of the time during weekends, I hope your birthday was great. May this be another year of blessings and happiness for you and your family. Cheers! (Explora, I'm borrowing some of the balloons. )
                            Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

cm how old r u now 78? oh man u r old already did u save me some chocolate cake ?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation