Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About H-1B

My Husband is on H-1b and his documents for renewal were sent two days late to the INS....was supposed to reach on Dec 1st but reached on Dec 3rd.This was the lawyer's mistake.What I would like to know is;
    1.Is this going to cause a problem in this case.
    2.What should be done to avoid denial of his H-1B renewal.PLease advise....we are very worried.
    Thanking You,
    Meenu.

My Husband is on H-1b and his documents for renewal were sent two days late to the INS....was supposed to reach on Dec 1st but reached on Dec 3rd.This was the lawyer's mistake.What I would like to know is;
    1.Is this going to cause a problem in this case.
    2.What should be done to avoid denial of his H-1B renewal.PLease advise....we are very worried.
    Thanking You,
    Meenu.

Comment

As long as you have mailed your application prior expiration date of your H-1 (I THINK) it is ok. What does matter is the postmark on your submital.

Check that out anyway!

Comment

You might want to go to the "chat with a lawyer" on Tuesday at 4:45 and submit that question. Link is on the left.

Comment

Technically, CIS might approve the petition but deny the extension of status. This would mean you and hubby having to leave the US, get new visas, and reenter.

Practically, CIS has some discretion and will probably overlook the mistake if it is only a day or two late.

Good luck.

Comment

Meenu_14,
            H1B de extension teh two days late hove teh phir bhee extension mil jandi yaa. lakin ek week toh jiada ho jawe teh nahi hundi. EH extension 3+ year hai naa? jey 6+ 1 year hai teh phir problem honi yaa.
            Eik gal hor, Jey officer jo extension letter bhaj rehia hai, jey moody hoyia teh jaida toh jiada RFI issue kar sakda hai,kyuki late teh late he hunda hai chei eik din ja phir ek saal koi farak nahi hunda, per extension which jiada care nahi kardey. Jis which Employer toh confirmation len de jarurat pandi yaa ki employee de job chel rehi yaa, Company daa lawyer usda jawab dey sakda hai.
            Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Mohan (and meenu_14),
              This discussion board is (supposedly) for all people to share their opinion and benefit from the experience of others when dealing with the immigration jungle.
              It is very disrespectful of you to use language different than the one used by all of us!
              If you have something to tell meenu in your own language, write her an email!
              Thanks

Comment

there is nothing to respectful or disrespectful. information is related to Meenu only. where you were when german was being written on the board?

Comment

Again,
                  This is a discussion board - we discuss a topic of mutual interest and benchmark on each other's knowledge. How can I benchmark on yours (or the German speaking individuals) when you dont speak English?
                  On the other hand, if you have info for Meenu ONLY, write her an email!
                  You have to agree that what I ask for makes perfect sense. Imagine if we all start using our native languages here - noone can learn anything, right?

Comment

hey Trojan.
                    mohan is the daddy of meenu. He spend stime spanking her bottoms day and nite...They both speak voodoo and one is daddy and one is a CHEE WAH WAH.

Comment

Ron,
                      you don't deserve any reply from me, not even bad words.

" some people comes here just to pick fight on others"

To Trojan Horse,
                      I wrote in my own language to stop this fight also ask both party to stop this childish. hope you understand.

Comment

Mr Daddy Sy!
                        My mentor!Ok Mr .Miyagi the wise one and only Mohan. I have nothing against you and believe u dont want to start with me. So we'll leave it at that.

Comment

It's the CHEE WAH WAH that's the problem

Comment

well Mohanji,
                            Athe lokan nu sharam te Haya haigi nain.Eh Ron te ik number da kamina hai...pata nahin ki likhi jaanda hai...saade punjab te hunda te Chamri ukhar leina si lonka ne kutte di.
                            Chalo thik hai Mohanji twada bahut shukriya jawab den da....dekhde hai ki hunda hai H-1 da.Hor agar twanu problem hai te mein angrezi weech likh sagdi hai.Lokan nu athe problem hone lagi hai.
                            Let me know.
                            Shukriya ji .

Comment

woof CHEE WAH WAH woof

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board