Miami? Please kindly adise us? Thanks!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami? Please kindly adise us? Thanks!

Dear Friends!

Can you please advise us on the following matter? One of my friends has been offered a job in downtown Miami. Is that safe to travel there, place to work in downtown Miami? She is out of status, how dangerous to be in downtown Miami in this situation? Are they police and highway patrol officers friendly, do they really start checking the immigration status of everybody there?
    Thanks for you kind advise and guidences.
    God bless all of you!
    Never give up!

Dear Friends!

Can you please advise us on the following matter? One of my friends has been offered a job in downtown Miami. Is that safe to travel there, place to work in downtown Miami? She is out of status, how dangerous to be in downtown Miami in this situation? Are they police and highway patrol officers friendly, do they really start checking the immigration status of everybody there?
    Thanks for you kind advise and guidences.
    God bless all of you!
    Never give up!

Comment

my brother is a narcotics detective in miami, and he was a deputy for broward county. he told me that there are alot of cubans there, and no they do not check status unless it is a serious crime. they do not have the means to check everyone that they pull over. but the cost of living is extremely high there. there are also many bad areas. your friend might want to check into the area that she will be in.

Comment

wooddell6
        Thanks a lot wooddell6 for useful tips. God bless you!
        Never give up!

Comment

you are very welcome. i am only telling you what my brother told me. i am sure that there are some ****y cops that like to show thier authority. my brother thinks that it is too much paper work though, lol. good luck to your friend.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation