X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISAPPOINTED
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac:
    Having a child born in the US means nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It will mean some thing when he/she turned 21 years

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    why you always talk follow the others?Isaac ,

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Having a child born in the US means nothing.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thank you Marie

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It doesn't change a thing. I asked the INS office if having a child changed anything and they said no.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Please give me an advice.
    Is that true, if I gave birth a child in the US, the 3/10 year bar is not applicable?

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello,

I came in the US with h1-b1. Never worked with the sponser, but worked 6-7 months illeagally.
    In 2002 March, my visa was expired. My husband is a greencard holder and he has filed for me in September 2000 ( I-130 ). He will be eligible to apply for USC by next year.
    Can anyone suggest me a faster way to be leagal here. What is (245-i) for employment based?
    If I decide to go back to my home country, will I be able to collect V visa in next year from there?

Thank You

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Please Help ! greencard

Please Help ! greencard

Hello,

I came in the US with h1-b1. Never worked with the sponser, but worked 6-7 months illeagally.
    In 2002 March, my visa was expired. My husband is a greencard holder and he has filed for me in September 2000 ( I-130 ). He will be eligible to apply for USC by next year.
    Can anyone suggest me a faster way to be leagal here. What is (245-i) for employment based?
    If I decide to go back to my home country, will I be able to collect V visa in next year from there?

Thank You
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation