Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusive spouse - shu_Rsd

Dear shu_Rsd: I would advise you to go back to the hospital where you were treated for a bite wound and take the complete medical history of your treatment (if you don't have it already). Then, talk to the social worker at the hospital and ask for the names and addresses of organizations who help people in your circustances - there's a ton of them. Talk to them, they'll refer you to an attorney and, with any luck, he or she will take it on a "pro bono" basis, i.e. without any cost to you. Follow the attorney's advice and you should be able to adjust your status on your own. I hope that's enough to get you started.

Based on what you've said I think your chances are good.

Dear shu_Rsd: I would advise you to go back to the hospital where you were treated for a bite wound and take the complete medical history of your treatment (if you don't have it already). Then, talk to the social worker at the hospital and ask for the names and addresses of organizations who help people in your circustances - there's a ton of them. Talk to them, they'll refer you to an attorney and, with any luck, he or she will take it on a "pro bono" basis, i.e. without any cost to you. Follow the attorney's advice and you should be able to adjust your status on your own. I hope that's enough to get you started.

Based on what you've said I think your chances are good.

Comment

I'm glad you have found my advice helpful.

Good luck.

Comment

Never give up.. Never give up

Hmmm..

lets see.. first you didnt get gc because your parents were denied... based on her marriage.

then you got married to usc and were suspected of fraud and had to return for stokes interview.

Then you I believe decided to withdraw the applications.. to not go through with the stokes interview.. I cant remember because you erased it

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/5...10764241#54810764241

But OUCH...I think you may have hit upon a winner Shu!

Of course I dont know how uscis is going to view this application since you were under investigation for marriage fraud... but...

Good Luck.

Quitters never win

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
          Quitters never win </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neither do losers; GIVE UP !!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs