Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chalse barron a new york democrats murderd o'reilley on a debate

You guys should have seen the debate between chalse barron, who is a black democrats, on an immigration debate against o'reilley and everything he's saying is so true...when the white european were immigrating to the U.S, those racist bigots had no problem with it and let aliba prents in with no restriction, and the only reason they have a problem with it now is because america's face is changing.

He made a great point when he said that new york city is no long predominantly white and is colored meaning black, asian, hispanic.

White america are extremely threatened by america ethinicity being changed and he stated that this is inavitable and he's right...America is changing rapidly.

Ive always said that the anti-immigrants group are pushed by racism and nothing else..dont beleive them when they says they arent racist and most of them will agree that they are indeed racist just like paddy aliba and others.

Im glad that a black leader like Barron came on the o'reilley factor and spoke for every black men such as myself in new york city...we see the fight that those immigrants are involve in, as the same fight my grand parents foughts against white america....white america wants the majority of the country too stay white and the claim that mexican wants to invade america.

They all are racist and the black community arent fool by the ani-immigrants group.

Also, a lot of black leader spoke at the washington rally alongside kennedy and others and it felt very good to see so many black leaders supporting the undocumented immigrant fight against white extremist america.This is not their fight to fight alone, this is a fight that every black people should fight alonside hispanic.

this fight is the same fight that black people fought when aliba's grand parents were oppressin my grand parents.

You guys should have seen the debate between chalse barron, who is a black democrats, on an immigration debate against o'reilley and everything he's saying is so true...when the white european were immigrating to the U.S, those racist bigots had no problem with it and let aliba prents in with no restriction, and the only reason they have a problem with it now is because america's face is changing.

He made a great point when he said that new york city is no long predominantly white and is colored meaning black, asian, hispanic.

White america are extremely threatened by america ethinicity being changed and he stated that this is inavitable and he's right...America is changing rapidly.

Ive always said that the anti-immigrants group are pushed by racism and nothing else..dont beleive them when they says they arent racist and most of them will agree that they are indeed racist just like paddy aliba and others.

Im glad that a black leader like Barron came on the o'reilley factor and spoke for every black men such as myself in new york city...we see the fight that those immigrants are involve in, as the same fight my grand parents foughts against white america....white america wants the majority of the country too stay white and the claim that mexican wants to invade america.

They all are racist and the black community arent fool by the ani-immigrants group.

Also, a lot of black leader spoke at the washington rally alongside kennedy and others and it felt very good to see so many black leaders supporting the undocumented immigrant fight against white extremist america.This is not their fight to fight alone, this is a fight that every black people should fight alonside hispanic.

this fight is the same fight that black people fought when aliba's grand parents were oppressin my grand parents.

Comment

I watched that too !
      That was really cool !!!
      Fox are fu cki ng fascists!!

Comment

Ahh, as expected is only a matter of time before the pro-illegals start throwing racism around as a weapon.
        I didn't know the Arabs were oppresing the Blacks in the 1900s, care to educate us in that part of US history?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation