Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO amnesty or temporary work program

Immigration laws are written to encourage illegal aliens for staying and those who obey the law are ****ers like me.
    God bless the 214 (b) and how it divides up family members.
    I lived in the U.S for ten years legally, no criminal record whatsoever. Even my driving record is clean. I was working on a H-1b visa, and when my employment ended, i immediately left the country. Now, I am in Canada, as a permanent resident and my job pays very well. However, one of the job requirements is that i attend training in the United States. I went to the consulate to apply for a visa and i was refused based on the grounds that i have an immigrant petition being filed and most of my family live there. I am going to loose this job because of that. Does it make sense to anyone? Why would i leave a job here in canada that pays extremely well and go look for a job in the U.S and be exploited like other illegal aliens?
    All the immigration laws has been a failure.

Thank you 214 (b).

Granting amnesty is not going to solve the problem. Amnesty were tried before in 86 and the result is? More illegal aliens. Temporary worker program? Nope that won't solve it. Why would they come out of the dark and pay taxes? Even if they do, why would they come out and then leave if they can stay forever hidding.
    If the laws are in my hand this is what i would do.
    1-Any person who entered the country illegally should be banned from staying even if they get married to a
    U.S citizen. If you overstayed your visa, you have to leave the country for 5 years even if your petition has
    been approved.
    2-Establish a database that employers can check the status of future employees.
    3-$25,000 dollars fines for employers who hire illegal immigrants the first time; now they have a database
    they have no reason to hire them. Besides it is time to tke money from the huge proifits they made by
    exploiting foreign labor.
    4-$50,000 for second offense.
    5-Fines are based on each individual not each occurence.
    6-Increase the number of agents who verify the eligibility of employment across the states that has a border
    with Mexico.
    7-Increase the number of visas for family reunification.

Now these people who are sitting on welfare can get their butts to work instead of being a drain on the system.

Immigration laws are written to encourage illegal aliens for staying and those who obey the law are ****ers like me.
    God bless the 214 (b) and how it divides up family members.
    I lived in the U.S for ten years legally, no criminal record whatsoever. Even my driving record is clean. I was working on a H-1b visa, and when my employment ended, i immediately left the country. Now, I am in Canada, as a permanent resident and my job pays very well. However, one of the job requirements is that i attend training in the United States. I went to the consulate to apply for a visa and i was refused based on the grounds that i have an immigrant petition being filed and most of my family live there. I am going to loose this job because of that. Does it make sense to anyone? Why would i leave a job here in canada that pays extremely well and go look for a job in the U.S and be exploited like other illegal aliens?
    All the immigration laws has been a failure.

Thank you 214 (b).

Granting amnesty is not going to solve the problem. Amnesty were tried before in 86 and the result is? More illegal aliens. Temporary worker program? Nope that won't solve it. Why would they come out of the dark and pay taxes? Even if they do, why would they come out and then leave if they can stay forever hidding.
    If the laws are in my hand this is what i would do.
    1-Any person who entered the country illegally should be banned from staying even if they get married to a
    U.S citizen. If you overstayed your visa, you have to leave the country for 5 years even if your petition has
    been approved.
    2-Establish a database that employers can check the status of future employees.
    3-$25,000 dollars fines for employers who hire illegal immigrants the first time; now they have a database
    they have no reason to hire them. Besides it is time to tke money from the huge proifits they made by
    exploiting foreign labor.
    4-$50,000 for second offense.
    5-Fines are based on each individual not each occurence.
    6-Increase the number of agents who verify the eligibility of employment across the states that has a border
    with Mexico.
    7-Increase the number of visas for family reunification.

Now these people who are sitting on welfare can get their butts to work instead of being a drain on the system.

Comment

If you came from Canada you should know that Canada passed an amnesty few years ago.
      If you are Indian you should know that you are a cheater because Indian 3 years collage degree is equivalent to US associate degree and your H1B is only for somebody having collage degree not for uneducated people from India.
      Do not break the laws because if you come next time on H1B having 3 years degree from India you would be deported.

Comment

I got my education from the United States. I passedthe CPA test from the first time and i am a licensed CPA in the state of michigan.
        I initially went to the U.S on an F-1 STUDENT. I am almost done with my Masters in the U.S. I only have three courses that are left. I will loose all the courses that i took if i don;t finish by 2007.

Comment

canadians belong to NAFTA and they have more options to come here. Canadians do not need a visa to visit US while every foreigner at age between 25 and 60 is denied any tourist visa at foreign consulate because he potentially could overstay. You compare apples and oranges.
          If I was a Canadaian citizen I would not need to overstay.

Comment

You obviouly didn't read my first posting. Permanent resident of Canada.

Comment

I went to the consulate to apply for a visa and i was refused based on the grounds that i have an immigrant petition being filed and most of my family live there.
              Why do you wonder if people overstay?

Comment

>>-Increase the number of visas for family reunification.
                The number of family based visas is already too high. 70% of green cards are for family relatives.
                One green card holder sponsors 20 family relatives brothers, sisters, ants, uncles, parents which in turn do sponsor other relatives while the economy needs better employment based system since 11 milions of positions have been filled illegally.

US should welcome only the people who could find a work here not all of your 100 relatives from your village.

Comment

You are missing the whole point. Why would i leave my job here that pays $65,000 U.S and look for a job in the U.S. It is better than any job i held in the U.S. can you answer that question?

Comment

The are jobs in US which pay $120,000 US.
                    Tourist visa you applied for is none-immigrant visa. At the same time you are being sponsored for a green card. They denied because of double intention conflict. They do not care how much they pay you in Canada.

You not say anything wrong about people living and working in US O.K.

Apply your restrictions to the illegal aliens in canada first. 2 years ago there was a silent amnesty in Canada which had solved the problem.

Comment

Here we go again. I didn't say anything wrong about people who are working in the U.S.
                      Second in order to get these jobs you have to have the right to work, citizen, green card, work permit. It is not a farm job tht pays 120,000.
                      You probably are an illegal alien in the U.S, that why you don't want any more law enforcement.

Comment

Thetruth,
                        Try to become citizen in Canada before you leave there. Canadian citizenship is easy and you dont know what happens if you come here and try to return to CA and you find you have lost your permanent residence.

Try to come here as a Canadian not as an Indian. As you can see, some foolish people profile people depending on the passport they carry.

Try to apply as a Canadian not as an Indian, ok?

Comment

I am not a canadian citizen yet. I did my landing recently. So i can't apply as a canadian.
                          It is not that i wanna go to the U.S by choice, it is a job requirement. It all comes down to this, no visa, i will be fired.

Comment

Whether you like it or not,the Amnesty will be there.
                            But before that we will see hysterical campaign(which will, no doubt, miserably fail in the end) and targeted enforcement even against immediate relatives of US Citizens.

It's not a matter of anyone's wish, it's the matter of the force of circumstances.

Comment

theres no amnesty coming to the US, no one will allow it. You watch.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation