• Show
Clear All

• federale86
    replied
    Deader than the proverbial doornail.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    It was 4now but the DREAM is still alive and always will be until the Act is passed.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    It hasn't ended, rather it's just the beginning. The DREAM is still alive!

Students risk dreams -- and deportation -- in walk for recognition </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wasn't that walk from March 2010?

@ fed.. send those over to jessie jackson and al sharpton that support the dream act and their plight

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    You mean these racists DREAMers from Mexico?

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    It hasn't ended, rather it's just the beginning. The DREAM is still alive!

Students risk dreams -- and deportation -- in walk for recognition

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    This be Hick dialect.

In city slicker terms.
    As with any structured language in any part of the world there will be deviations in word usage, spelling, and meaning by region and the population within the area. The previous posts were meant to exemplify and demonstrate the ranges of what may be considered acceptable language and it's usage commensurate with with any other dialect.

I hope that straighten out yer thinkin.

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    Speaking of failure, learn how to spell Evidence in 1st place......! U better hook up with someone12 as he just hired his 5 years old niece few weeks back to teach him some English!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    My thinkin aint upside down Acro. Ya failed to post any evdence to prove yer points. Them serious accusations and if ya wants any credibility, ya needs to back it up with sumthin. Otherwise, ya comes across like a crazy.

What I wrotes is true. mexico do be countin what their people be sending back as part of its GDP. Most new diseases do be comin from the far east or in sum cases south america. A side note be the U.S. the one doin more to end death by illness than any otha country. So, where's this evidence to show otha wise. aint nun </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    My thinkin aint upside down Acro. Ya failed to post any evdence to prove yer points. Them serious accusations and if ya wants any credibility, ya needs to back it up with sumthin. Otherwise, ya comes across like a crazy.

What I wrotes is true. mexico do be countin what their people be sending back as part of its GDP. Most new diseases do be comin from the far east or in sum cases south america. A side note be the U.S. the one doin more to end death by illness than any otha country. So, where's this evidence to show otha wise. aint nun

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    What you got against the U.S. Abercrumbie? Are you telling me you don't use natural resources? Typical leftist hypocrites.

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    English wasn’t the problem; my mind is not inclined to think upside down like yours,,,, this is why I have to ignore u pretty quick!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Ya got to learn hick ta understands it. There be many variations on English. This be one of them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    Ya got to learn hick ta understands it. There be many variations on English. This be one of them.

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    I guess I have to agree with you since i didnt understand anything from what u wrote!!!!!!

Watcha talkin bout? Plantin viruses? Ho camps? 1% their own money back? That be soundin like one them X-file conspiracy shows.

Come to think of it. That Skully be one fine looker. Anyhows, I been to mexico. Aint no ho camps. Most new viruses be comin from the orient, not here. And most people takes far more than they puts in fer money here. Mexico be countin the billions in remittance money as part their GDP. Sound more like this country be takin advantage of by most than the other. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• davdah
    replied
    Watcha talkin bout? Plantin viruses? Ho camps? 1% their own money back? That be soundin like one them X-file conspiracy shows.

Come to think of it. That Skully be one fine looker. Anyhows, I been to mexico. Aint no ho camps. Most new viruses be comin from the orient, not here. And most people takes far more than they puts in fer money here. Mexico be countin the billions in remittance money as part their GDP. Sound more like this country be takin advantage of by most than the other.

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    Mexico is a paradise,,,,,,,, you know enough about what US has done to our planet, to our human beings, to each single square foot on our soil,,,,, they have planted and also implanted all type of viruses anywhere and everywhere to make sure wealth should only be deposited in their own account, when someone comes and pull a gun in your face then come and take your land and kill your own people and still earn the world respect,,,,, u better then read what i have written and just make sure its true. Yes it's life or death because this so called "heaven" has been turned into prostitution camps to satisfy your desperate men who are running away from the typical and avg over loaded American woman endin up on your Oprah Show and now gettin laid in Australia from those ppl money,,,,, dont start because i am just an avg opinion only,,,,, ppl are immigrating to US to get only 1% from their own money back..... yet they are paying taxes on it!!!!!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Life or death? Not likely, Mexico has higher per capita income than most of the world. An English speaking Mexican has great job prospects in maquiadoras, tourism, in government, and in international business. Cancun, Acapulco, Mazatlan, etc. Mexico is a paradise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Life or death? Not likely, Mexico has higher per capita income than most of the world. An English speaking Mexican has great job prospects in maquiadoras, tourism, in government, and in international business. Cancun, Acapulco, Mazatlan, etc. Mexico is a paradise.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation