X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldE:

What is love?

BTW, I just called and asked Senator Uzimere the same question.
    He cursed me with the baddest slang I ever heard, just because I called him past 11PM (Nigerian time).
    I may have to try again later, may be tomorrow morning, before it gets too late there.

Now, what does love and uscis have to do with Senator Uzimere, that's the question I would like to ask you
    Oh No E!! you just fell for the trap, 4now only wants you to join him in the iggy bin,

and now you have mentioned uzamere name, cheryl will be after you!!

Comment

Quote:
      <span class="ev_code_RED">I think the I/O can tell from the couple , how they act with one another if they are in love</span>

That's the point. Love is important.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake01:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:

What is love?

BTW, I just called and asked Senator Uzimere the same question.
        He cursed me with the baddest slang I ever heard, just because I called him past 11PM (Nigerian time).
        I may have to try again later, may be tomorrow morning, before it gets too late there.

Now, what does love and uscis have to do with Senator Uzimere, that's the question I would like to ask you
        Oh No E!! you just fell for the trap, 4now only wants you to join him in the iggy bin,

and now you have mentioned uzamere name, cheryl will be after you!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I asked 4now a simple question, he failed to answer (as ususal) , so now we are just goofing around (also, as usual).

No offence and no intention to get the Genie
        out of the bottle !!
        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

You are behind, E. Catch up, man. Go to S12's thread!

Comment

What is love?
            You are a bad, bad man.
            So now it has to be asked: What's love got to do with it?
            --------------------
            "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLxTpsIVzzo

And a file of evidence!!

Comment

Can you buy this evidence?
                --------------------
                "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by JermCool:
                  Can you buy this evidence?
                  LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alcachofa:
                    <span class="ev_code_RED">I think the I/O can tell from the couple , how they act with one another if they are in love</span>

That's the point. Love is important.
                    Ahhh, but how many spouses are at the interview? I know my husband wasn't, because we were in different countries.

I understand both sides of this argument. I love my husband, and he loves me (at least, he better, or I'll rip him a new one. LOL), and it would stand to reason that we would be in love for our marriage to have lasted as long as it has. But the fact remains that nowhere on the paperwork were either of us asked if we loved each other, and as I said, I was not asked at my interview either.

To be fair though, I wasn't actually asked anything relating to my marriage and wasn't asked to show any evidence of our relationship either. When I began to pull it out, the IO waved it away and wouldn't look at it.
                    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

I suppose I should rephrase that,

I mean when you speak to someone, anyone, about your other half, you automatically change tone of voice, body language, so wether you are alone at an interview or together, I am sure they can tell.

Comment

Quote:
                        <span class="ev_code_GREEN">To be fair though, I wasn't actually asked anything relating to my marriage and wasn't asked to show any evidence of our relationship either. When I began to pull it out, the IO waved it away and wouldn't look at it.</span>

Do you mean the I-751 interview?
                        If so, the evidence you attached with the petition was actually the proof.
                        Now, I'm confused, why they invited you to the interview? And, what questions did they ask you?

Comment

Alca... I am talking about the I-485 Greencard interview, and I beleive Aroha is talking of the K3 visa.

Comment

Originally posted by alcachofa:
                            Do you mean the I-751 interview?
                            If so, the evidence you attached with the petition was actually the proof.
                            Now, I'm confused, why they invited you to the interview? And, what questions did they ask you?
                            Actually, it was the interview for IR1, at the Consulate in my country.

At the time we filed our I-130, we weren't asked to provide extra evidence other than our marriage certificate. The same was true when I appeared for my interview, along with our birth certificates.

I was asked if I intended to work in the US and if my husband had enjoyed living in New Zealand. That was it. The entire interview took 10 minutes and most of that was getting fingerprints that hadn't come up clearly at the first window (we weren't even taken to another room - the interview was conducted at one of the other windows in the waiting area), and the IO explaining the concept of dual citizenship to myself and my sons.
                            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Originally posted by Aroha:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
                              Alca... I am talking about the I-485 Greencard interview, and I beleive Aroha is talking of the K3 visa.
                              Actually, it was the interview for IR1, at the Consulate in my country. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                              Sorry Aroha, I wasnt sure

Comment

Ok, got ya..
                                This forum had started from I-751.. And I'm still there..
                                Any ways, "all you need is LOVE"!!!
                                ...lol...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs