X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For HBKHBK:
    I still agree with you.
    An immigration officer is a human being like any body else, so, in the first place, to prove that you entered into this marriage with love and love only is important.

Comment

Originally posted by 4now:
      <span class="ev_code_RED">Please show us all of us here on ILW somewhere in the INA or even any statute that says LOVE is a criteria for marriage. We will all be waiting for you to exonerate yourself from not looking like the fool that you have so publicly displayed and depicted boat here. <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre> </span>

Dear 4now,

Don't make your statements a matter of general interest. (Speak for others is not right).
      I don't need proof, and I don't think HBK is a fool either.

Comment

Who is this "4now" ****,telling me to speak english and responding to my statement that was not oriented towards his a.s.s.???
        Maybe next time you should read to whom,my statement was regarding,but since you are also one of those people who are short of full deck,i'll let it slide.

Now,I am not racist you dumb,f.u.c.k.
        I just find it pathetic how someone has a screen name as "white u.s. citizen" and its more pathetic,that you "4now" has to stick his ugly butt in here like a jelous girl and say his 2 uneducated cents -
        I got news for ya,pal, this topic and my statement had nothing to do with you. SO stay in line or hit the road jack.

Now,Alca, thanks for your comment and excuse my language you will always have dummies in here who spread non-sence in here.
        My whole statement about this whole i-751 is true and fact,and any lawer will agree with and has agreed with.Its a no brainer,
        and when this dummie would have read my full lines and sentences,he would have seen,regardless what you proof it shows,either real love and bonafide marriage in the same sence.
        Example..how can u proof its real love,this is so hard to proof anyway,but what u do is,you try to gather every single silly thing,that INS will count,they are not dumb,they also know its hard and they wanna see what you have.
        If you can show,a receipt for an example,you bought a 3k wedding ring and bought vacations for your and your wife..that shows,this man loved his wife or vice versa.

Anyway...
        no, my divorce was finalized and over,then I submited my i-751 via waiver.And sumbited all the evidence that the I-751 asks for.
        When you Conditional Card expires you automatically get a one year extension.

Your husband filed for divorce and your deadline to sent the I-751 is in 2 weeks?

Then I would sent the I-751 as married,because U are married and sent all the supporting documents...and then wait,if you get approved without an interview and before the divorce you are fine.
        If the divorce happens during the I-751 process you hav to contact INS and tell them about rh divorce and I think u would have to resummit everyhting again,via "waiver"
        Thats why u should have and make copies of everyhting u have in your i751 package,so if u have to resummit it again,u have everyhting ready.

Again for all you dummies,especially 4now,who just learned the english language ,and came to ths country from a borken down village and don;t have a college degree.

Entered in Good Faith means - entered into the marriage for LOVE only and not to jjust get into the country.
        Stop f.uc.k.ing asking around "show me where the INS says the word love and the marriage has to be love" U dumb idiot,its called proper english,in their terminology,thats why its called "Entered into marriage in good faith...

Idiot - please bug your imaginary girlfriend!

Comment

1) Dude - valium.

2) 4now has a point. USCIS will accept any marriage provided it has enough documentation. And even a marriage of convenience is 'good faith'. Yes, I agree marriage should be for love and love alone, but the fact of the matter is the world doesn't work that way.

3) I was born in this country, served in the defense of it, and while I might not have a college degree I do have certifications and am relatively well versed in the English language (despite what Aroha might say) - so if you feel the need to bag on me, those arguments won't be applicable. Just so you know.
          --------------------
          "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

"Entered into marriage in good faith..." and "Entered into the marriage for LOVE only" are the same.

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">USCIS will accept any marriage provided it has enough documentation. And even a marriage of convenience is 'good faith'.</span>
            Perhaps it's true, but definitely not in case of an immigrant who is gonna to obtain a GC through marriage... You have to prove that you entered into the marriage for LOVE only = provide enough documentation = you entered into marriage in good faith. (or vice versa).

For 4now:
            Sorry, this is a public forum, and any English works here because the point (for those who is looking for advice) is to get the message. If you don't get what I've just said, check your cognitive abilities.
            (By the way, check your English..)

HBK,
            Thank you, I appreciate your advice. It makes sense for me.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by alcachofa:
              Originally posted by 4now:
              <span class="ev_code_RED">Please show us all of us here on ILW somewhere in the INA or even any statute that says LOVE is a criteria for marriage. We will all be waiting for you to exonerate yourself from not looking like the fool that you have so publicly displayed and depicted boat here. <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> </pre> </span>

Dear 4now,
              For HBKHBK:
              I still agree with you.
              An immigration officer is a human being like any body else, so, in the first place, to prove that you entered into this marriage with love and love only is important<span class="ev_code_RED">

As they say, Fools like company..

If you think that you will get an approval from an I/O based on Love, and not uscis criteria.. then you are a fool too. I/O will follow uscis guidelines to adjudicate a case. period.</span>

Don't make your statements a matter of general interest. (Speak for others is not right).
              I don't need proof, and I don't think HBK is a fool either.

<span class="ev_code_RED">This is a public forum. My statements are made for the general forum to make sure wrong information like HBK writes and spreads on this forum are corrected. The fact that you dont need proof, further implicates that you are a fool. Only a fool/idiot would not need proof, or request it.</span>

Comment

I don't recall anywhere on the forms being asked if JC and I actually loved each other.

I know that the two are supposed to go hand in hand, but they don't always. Two people can have a perfectly long and happy marriage without it. Look at arranged marriages for example. They entered in good faith, but there was no love involved.
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

For 4now:

By "proof" I meant that HBK doesn't need to show me that he's not a fool. He's definitely not (not sure about you..)
                  Then, <span class="ev_code_RED">If you think that you will get an approval from an I/O based on Love, and not uscis criteria..</span>... What the **** is that?! Are you stupid or what?

<span class="ev_code_RED">This is a public forum. My statements are made for the general forum to make sure wrong information like HBK writes and spreads on this forum are corrected.

Sounds like jealous envious b.i.t.c.h..

[color:GREEN]I know that the two are supposed to go hand in hand, but they don't always. Two people can have a perfectly long and happy marriage without it. Look at arranged marriages for example. They entered in good faith, but there was no love involved.</span>
                  Aroha, I respect your opinion, but... Imagine that you're telling that to the Immigration Officer.......(lol..)

Comment

Originally posted by alcachofa:
                    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">I know that the two are supposed to go hand in hand, but they don't always. Two people can have a perfectly long and happy marriage without it. Look at arranged marriages for example. They entered in good faith, but there was no love involved.</span>
                    Aroha, I respect your opinion, but... Imagine that you're telling that to the Immigration Officer.......(lol..)
                    The Immigration Officer didn't ask me if I was in love with my husband.
                    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Originally posted by HBKHBK:
                      Who is this "4now" ****,telling me to speak english and responding to my statement that was not oriented towards his a.s.s.???
                      Maybe next time you should read to whom,my statement was regarding,but since you are also one of those people who are short of full deck,i'll let it slide.

<span class="ev_code_RED">I dont care who you were addressing. The information you posted is false. It is a general correction so that people in the general population reading such are not misled. You are posting lies that you have cannot back up by INA or statutes. </span>

Now,I am not racist you dumb,f.u.c.k.
                      I just find it pathetic how someone has a screen name as "white u.s. citizen" and its more pathetic,that you "4now" has to stick his ugly butt in here like a jelous girl and say his 2 uneducated cents -
                      I got news for ya,pal, this topic and my statement had nothing to do with you. SO stay in line or hit the road jack.

<span class="ev_code_RED"> ..
                      I had to intervene, because you gave wrong immigration information. This is a good forum and has the reputation of giving accurate advice and not opinion based. I wish to keep it that way because i am a part of it. If you would give accurate information, I would be able to ignore your comments. BTW, you are the only dumb falafel here.</span>

Now,Alca, thanks for your comment and excuse my language you will always have dummies in here who spread non-sence in here.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Yes, there will always be dummies like HBK who spread nonsense. Unfortunately, there will always be innocent people that get hurt by misinformation read . She may excuse your profanity, but Sam wont </span>

Again for all you dummies,especially 4now,who just learned the english language ,and came to ths country from a borken down village and don;t have a college degree.

<span class="ev_code_RED">More stupid HBK speculation, Mr. Hooked on phonics, English 101 Prove is a verb. example: To prove your marriage
                      PROOF is a noun. example: Provide proof of your marriage. Now lets see if you pass can pass the math test. Go through this thread and count how many times you used "proof" wrong with that univerity of the bathroom degree that you purchased online. </span>

Entered in Good Faith means - entered into the marriage for LOVE only and not to jjust get into the country.
                      Stop f.uc.k.ing asking around "show me where the INS says the word love and the marriage has to be love" U dumb idiot,its called proper english,in their terminology,thats why its called "Entered into marriage in good faith...

<span class="ev_code_RED">STILL AWAITING the evidence where USCIS says this. I know.. we will be waiting forever for something that does not exist</span>

HBKIdiot - please bug your imaginary girlfriend NOW that your wife has gotten rid of you!

Comment

No Love = No Green Card !

Ergo Love Thy Spouse, it really makes sense in this context !
                        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Originally posted by OldE:
                          No Love = No Green Card !

Ergo Love Thy Spouse, it really makes sense in this context !
                          I know it makes sense in that context, but the reality is, that they don't actually ask you about love. They ask you to prove you entered in to your marriage in good faith.

Guess it's an argue on principle. Maybe? LOL.

Comment

What if one fell madly in love with ones' spouse AFTER entering the marriage?
                            Would that be considered a marriage not entered in good faith and thus subject to charges of fraud?
                            http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Originally posted by alcachofa:
                              "Entered into marriage in good faith..." and "Entered into the marriage for LOVE only" are the same.

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">USCIS will accept any marriage provided it has enough documentation. And even a marriage of convenience is 'good faith'.</span>
                              Perhaps it's true,

<span class="ev_code_RED">It is true. Arranged marriages are in good faith. It is all that matters. They are ajudicated and approved most of the time.</span>

but definitely not in case of an immigrant who is gonna to obtain a GC through marriage... You have to prove that you entered into the marriage for LOVE only = provide enough documentation = you entered into marriage in good faith. (or vice versa).

<span class="ev_code_red">False. stop spreading HBK misinformation. You will not find any uscis documentation supporting this love bul cr.ap.

For 4now:
                              Sorry, this is a public forum, and any English works here because the point (for those who is looking for advice) is to get the message. If you don't get what I've just said, check your cognitive abilities.
                              (By the way, check your English..)

[COLOR:RED]Actually, both of you didnt comprehend what I was referring to. that is unless both of you are one in the same.. At least that is what it appears to be </span>

HBK,
                              Thank you, I appreciate your advice. It makes sense for me.

<span class="ev_code_red"> Again.. Fools love company </span>

Comment

Originally posted by OldE:
                                What if one fell madly in love with ones' spouse AFTER entering the marriage?
                                Would that be considered a marriage not entered in good faith and thus subject to charges of fraud?
                                Welcome back solaris

How was your vacation.

Back in time to cause a lil trouble eh.

As you know, it happens very often after an arranged marriage that the two fall madly in love. Afer all, their parents arranged it, and you would want the best match for your son or daughter right?

What's love got to do with it? According to uscis.. nothing.. and we both know that you already know that.

Marriage cannot be entered into for the Sole purpose of obtaining green card benefit.

partial yes... sole no.

4uE

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs