Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Co-Sponser need to be present at interview?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reina90
    replied
    Thank You so much for your answers. Just wanted to be positive on what I needed to take when the time comes. We already have copies of tax returns and statements, will have the proper forms notorized closer to time. Thanks again!!!

Leave a comment:

• passingby
    replied
    That's right she does not have to be present. However, make sure that you have current financial documents at time of interview, such as job letter, latest W-2 form and/or individual federal tax returns.

Leave a comment:

• williamaria
    replied
    No, she has no need to be present. Just have her affidavit of support duly signed and notarized with her tax returns for the last three years and proof of US citizenship. If she is including any assets, enclose copy of property titles.

Leave a comment:

• reina90
    replied
    My hubby is waiting for his 485 interview date and we are lining all our ducks up. Since i son't work and hubby didn't make enough to "sponser: his self, my mother co-sponsered him. She makes way over the 125%, when we are called for the interview, does she need to be present or do I need to just take her tax records with me?

Leave a comment:

• reina90
    started a topic Does Co-Sponser need to be present at interview?

Does Co-Sponser need to be present at interview?

My hubby is waiting for his 485 interview date and we are lining all our ducks up. Since i son't work and hubby didn't make enough to "sponser: his self, my mother co-sponsered him. She makes way over the 125%, when we are called for the interview, does she need to be present or do I need to just take her tax records with me?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney