DREAM Act

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey 4now, gonna agree with Sharron on this too?

Whose Problem is Autism? Sharron Angle Vs. Kate Winslet

Whose problem is autism? Who should pay for the needs of families with autistic members? Why should anyone outside the autism community give a !@#$ for someone else's disabled kid, teen, or adult child?

Yesterday, we heard from two very different voices.

In one corner, Sharron Angle - who is running against Harry Reid in the Nevada Senate race - managed to anger autism advocates across the nation yesterday with a callous approach to health care. Not only did she suggest that autism benefits should be denied because of their expense to the general community, but she also suggested - by making "air quotes" around the term "autism" - that autism itself is a fictitious disorder. An article on a Fox News website cites Angle:

"You're paying for things that you don't even need, they just passed the latest one is every, everything they want to throw at us now is covered under autism, so that's a mandate that you have to pay for," she said, making air quotes around the word "autism."

Autism.about.com

Obviously Autism is a Librul invented disease
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
      Hey 4now, gonna agree with Sharron on this too?

Whose Problem is Autism? Sharron Angle Vs. Kate Winslet

Whose problem is autism? Who should pay for the needs of families with autistic members? Why should anyone outside the autism community give a !@#$ for someone else's disabled kid, teen, or adult child?

Yesterday, we heard from two very different voices.

In one corner, Sharron Angle - who is running against Harry Reid in the Nevada Senate race - managed to anger autism advocates across the nation yesterday with a callous approach to health care. Not only did she suggest that autism benefits should be denied because of their expense to the general community, but she also suggested - by making "air quotes" around the term "autism" - that autism itself is a fictitious disorder. An article on a Fox News website cites Angle:

"You're paying for things that you don't even need, they just passed the latest one is every, everything they want to throw at us now is covered under autism, so that's a mandate that you have to pay for," she said, making air quotes around the word "autism."

Autism.about.com

Obviously Autism is a Librul invented disease </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Irony , of course, is that Sarah Palin is the parent of a child affected by Down Syndrome and at the same time also the one who supports Sharron Angle.

In the coo-coo world of Limbasitc Mullah Limbaugh supporters such self contradictions are a norm.
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
        Careful OldE you might be getting the IP disease I am nothing but me, myself, I. WYSISYG. I am free to criticize whom I like. In this case it's run-from-the-media Sharron Angle. The reason I chose Sharron was to highlight the kind of person 4now will vote for therefore reflecting his own thinking. Mullah Limbaugh would be proud of me I'm sure </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOu did not choose Sharon Angle to highlight who 4now would vote for. You have a h.a.rd on for her and you bring her up any chance you can whether it is related to topic at hand or not.

I do not live in Nevada to even have to consider the two clown candidates they offer. Harry Reid is definitely a no go for me if I was there , regardless of who was running against him. Everybody here knows that ROn Paul or similar type is the only candidate that I could back or endorse. I dont want to appear sexist because I am not, but I have not seen any women lately that I feel have what it takes to get my attention for backing other than hockey mom or school board. This includes Sarah palin,and Carly Fiona and Jan Brewer. This Sharon Angle persona, seems to be just a step above Jan Brewer in the public relations field.

Hillary Clinton is the brightest of the bunch in terms of intellect. However, her character, her unsavory and untrustful essence and her associations make her a no go for me. Also arrogance, and unable to handle herself in public is another bringdown. However, it is known fact that she is the brains within that duo.

Michelle Obama has all the credentials of a bright woman and also the backbone of Obama. I dont know if it is just that these people did not have very good public relations training or what, but they do not seem to be able to carry themselves well in public or be able to field questions in a way that would make them look more intelligent and competent. Most of this administration, including and especially Gibbs come off the same. Rahm is the only one with a clue, and he of course is obnoxious.

Brit, you immediately jump on people who do not echo your sentiment for illegals . Then you try to put anything you can find to put out there to portray them as whacko. You know I dont do that. I call them as I see them and I dont care where the chips fall or if I like them are not. I do not try to compromise my principles just because I like someone.

I have looked at the last two references made against this woman , and I have watched a couple of her interviews. Needless to say that she interviews poorly and runs away from the media even. Clearly this is a person that should only be in a school board envirnoment,or if in goverment, should just be on the team and not running for any government position. Well, maybe mayor is ok for this type of person.

Now her comment about the scottish immigrant I did not perceive as wacko. IMO, what she was saying was the alien should not have to keep going to court and being told to come back in 6 months, and that a decision should be quickly made in his matter. The $400 reference is most likely for bringing the immigr attorney to the hearing. Going rate is $500 for each appearance, but he probably got a deal because the lawyer knew the case will get continued.

What she is not either understanding or disclosing is that there are circumstances in this case that are outside of the norm, that this case is being handled in this manner. I will bet that I am 95% right about the take on what she was saying.

Another instance you bring up is Autism. Kate Winslet is doing wonderful work and others that dont get a mention who are trying to make a difference with autistic individuals. Yes many less severe autistic children grow up to be autistic audults sadly. I however understand exactly what Sharon Angle was referring to. Perhaps if this lady took a public relations course, critical thinking course, and do some research of her own, (it appears to me that she takes talking points from people) that she may be able to sound coherent more often. Many of her positons do not appear to be her brainchild, because she does not seem strong in defending or justifying what she says.

What she is speaking of in the autism remarks are that every and any possible disorder is being listed under the umbrella of autism so that it can get paid for by insurance or be eligible for SSI benefits. And she is correct 100%. This happened in the past when ADHD became the cash cow for SSI. (if i can find the 20/20 segment on this i will post) When the crackdown came on ADHD, professionals had to find a new category. Hence, aspergers syndrome became the flavor of the week and the" new " ADHD. If you have noticed, suddenly every child is suffering from aspergers lately, and the SSI, and other cash cow related income is still going strong. Crack down on aspergers is coming soon, but no worries, a new disorder will be on the market to keep the money bubble in tact. Are there true cases of these disorders, yes of course. Are there fraudulent and frivoulous just plain bad behaviour due to lack of discipline at home,, absoulutely.
        In anyway, too many disorders are being lumped under autisim for payment that should not necessarily be touted as autism. She is not whacko on this, again, poor delivery or lack of indepth knowledge on the subject because she the article did not show her offer an example of what she said.

I saw her interview on unemployment comments. She is simply out of touch of the situation and appears to not understand the formula used for why federal benefits occur and kick in based on country's unemployment statistics. Her comments about making more on unemployment than working truly shows that she has not liitle, but no understanding of the topic. (she is parrot repeating what people close to her that she respects are saying,) This lady is like 60 years old and was around in the reagan era. She should understand these things, no excuse, and she must have skept thru economics class. She did not offer any solutions such as job retraining, because she has no clue. Undeducation like this would not allow me to vote for somebody like this in congress. There are enough ignorant buffoons there now that do not understand what is going on in this country, and we do not need more ignorance. Maybe this lady could be helped along to become educated with issues to make reasonable suggestions and solutions. Harry Reid has a proven track record that should not be repeated, so if i was in nevada, I would vote her over Harry Reid who is a proven scu.mbucket, just on general principal.

Comment

By voting against Harry Reid 4now you would let in the ignorant, ill-informed and loopy Sharron Angle. This woman is off the scale far-Right. That was my point. Many in NV seem to be prepared to do this. That is truly scary. Talk about cutting your nose off despite your face. Anybody that remotely thinks a vote for her will magically transform all of NV problems needs their heads examining.
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

By voting against Harry Reid 4now you would let in the ignorant, ill-informed and loopy Sharron Angle. This woman is off the scale far-Right. That was my point. Many in NV seem to be prepared to do this. That is truly scary. Talk about cutting your nose off despite your face. Anybody that remotely thinks a vote for her will magically transform all of NV problems needs their heads examining. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes Brit. this appears to be the sentiment in Nevada. That is exactly how bad they feel Harry Reid is. Like I said, that is how bad a choice he is that they are willing to do this.

I dont believe that it is a case of "cutting off your nose to spite your face" with the voters though. I just think they have lost any confidence and credibility in the Reid character.

Comment

So they think Sharron is the answer. Like I said, the patient is dying so lets amputate the head LOL

Comment

I mentioned earlier about privatizing everything and it seems in TN at least, that might be coming true...

Firefighters refuse to put out fire

Comment

Brit, as usual, absent an original thought or functioning brain cell. Nevada is in deep sht and they need to amputate. Not the head mind you. That's something they're finally growing. The parasites and leaches freeloading and draining money paid in by U.S. citizens will be forced out of the state. It's about time.

Were you aware of the fact NV has been decimated more so than any other state in the housing debacle? Were you aware that an abnormally high percentage of those defaults were from illegals. Not to mention the fact they've subjugated prevailing wages to ridiculously low levels.

Go ahead and copy paste the nonsense your good for. Anyone with the precense of mind sees through it and quickly realizes your anti-American sentiment. Thank you. Your krap is doing the party more good through exposure of stupidity than anything we could possibly muster. Even your dead man's quote. It was a republican effort that repealed that train of thought, not democrat. What a buffoon, LOL. Probably a muslim extremist I bet too.
                  This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

davdah sukks kok.

mine is long enough, btw, anytime you want i welkom u to

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

A real class act. Al would be proud standing by your side uttering these magnificent platitudes.
                      This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

davdah reprimands me of 'class act', what an irony, what an irony !!!

Comment

And the DREAM Act is helping defeat Reid!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation