•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• josephine schmo
    replied
    Sounds like your mother is very smart.

Remember, married or not, your mother is financially responsible for your husband for the next 10 years.

Leave a comment:

• ardainia
    replied
    Is your mother willing to drop the charges as you are now reconciling?

Leave a comment:

• upallnitetoo
    replied
    I'll try to make this short..I am U.S. citizen and my husband is from Canada. We submitted our I751 in December 2003. My husband left me in January 2004, at the time we were both residing with my mother. My mother is a co-sponsor and is VERY VERY vengeful about my husband leaving. While still living together, my husband had permission from my mother to use her laptop computer, however, when he left in January, he took computer with him, actually he had it out of the house using it at work prior to leaving. Once he left my mother filed a restrainging order against him.."just in case"..there was NEVER any threats or acts of violence. My mother realized her laptop was gone, police got involved and recovered it from my husband. He is now facing possible Class D felony theft charges. No warrant has been issued YET. My husband made mistakes, he is remorseful and he and I are reconciling our marriage. Any advice about the criminal charges and possible deportation?????

Leave a comment:

• upallnitetoo
    started a topic HELP!!..criminal question

HELP!!..criminal question

I'll try to make this short..I am U.S. citizen and my husband is from Canada. We submitted our I751 in December 2003. My husband left me in January 2004, at the time we were both residing with my mother. My mother is a co-sponsor and is VERY VERY vengeful about my husband leaving. While still living together, my husband had permission from my mother to use her laptop computer, however, when he left in January, he took computer with him, actually he had it out of the house using it at work prior to leaving. Once he left my mother filed a restrainging order against him.."just in case"..there was NEVER any threats or acts of violence. My mother realized her laptop was gone, police got involved and recovered it from my husband. He is now facing possible Class D felony theft charges. No warrant has been issued YET. My husband made mistakes, he is remorseful and he and I are reconciling our marriage. Any advice about the criminal charges and possible deportation?????
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney