Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you change your screenname?

Does anyone know? I'm looking into getting a new one, since I no longer needhelpfast, LOL!

Hi NHF

I'm afraid you can't, but you can make a new ID for yourself but under a different email address,
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Hey Sprintie!
      How have you been? It's so nice to see you!
      I was really tired of looking so needy with my screenname, lol. I was looking for something more progressive like ServingMyManInLingerie or CantWaitTillHeComesHome....what do ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by NeedHelpFast:
        Hey Sprintie!
        How have you been? It's so nice to see you!
        I was really tired of looking so needy with my screenname, lol. I was looking for something more progressive like ServingMyManInLingerie or CantWaitTillHeComesHome....what do ya think?
        LMAO!! OMG NHF!! Yeah why not, that ID won't be hard to forget for sure

I'm doing ok thanks, its nice to see you back here posting again, you've been missed!
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Always nice to see you Sprint, I see things haven't changed much around here.

Comment

YourStillA****! LOL

Comment

D-O-R-K

Comment

Nasty Hot Female??? that Rocks LOL.

UH OH!!! Looks Like We have been Here Before???? Contest!

Nockout Hot female??? I KNOWWW!!! Starts With a K. on the Other hand, How Many Spell Everything 100% Right Anyway??
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

NakedFemale
                  BustyFemale
                  LoveLicking
                  Love****ing
                  DeepThroat
                  AnyWayTakeIt
                  LoveDoggyStyle
                  DifferentPos
                  If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

NHF,

Change the Screen Name But Keep The Avatar At Least For Awhile. That Is of Coarse Unless You Were Going To Change Your avatar To Something ? Then Is Ok!!! LOL.
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Not sure what something is, but I'll try to make you happy!

Comment

Not sure what something is, but I'll try to make you happy!
                        Anything Provocative is ok! LOL.

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but I will keep my provocotiveness (?)for my man. I'll keep the dog!

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but I will keep my provocotiveness (?)for my man. I'll keep the dog!
                            Always The best Way!

Comment

Does anyone know? I'm looking into getting a new one, since I no longer needhelpfast, LOL!
                              Hey NHF!

Glad you no longer need help - lol. I don't want to change my name, but I went to my profile and it appears that you can because I got a cursor that allowed me to backspace over my name. Give it a try.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation