Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Guess The Country By The Picture???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    No, I cannot guess the country by the picture! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

RASCAL! LOL. What The **** Is That New ID PICT??? LOL. A Frog Jumping Around? A Roach??? Please Don't Make Me Dust Off The Microscope!!!! LOL.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

OK MIR, can you please let the cat out of the bag? The suspense is killing me.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
        OK MIR, can you please let the cat out of the bag? The suspense is killing me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell Me What That New Microscopic Pict. Is On Your Id? and I Might Consider It?

Few More Days. . Gotta See What Others Think?
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

That is/was a little Rottweiler jumping up and down wagging his little stump. I couldn't make it bigger. I don't know how to resize a gif. I have a much better one up now.
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

That is/was a little Rottweiler jumping up and down wagging his little stump. I couldn't make it bigger. I don't know how to resize a gif. I have a much better one up now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats A ROT????? LOLOLOLOL!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!
            Thanks For The Laugh! . Hysterical!!!! Those GIF Can Be Tricky! . LOL! I Thought Mexican jumping Bean???? LOL!
            Thanks! . Original Deadline 2 Days. Now Tomorrow Eve I come Clean. LOL!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:
              What is troubling about asking if those are your kids </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO SWASTIKA HERE!!!!

ALL KIDS ARE MINE!!! Fresh, Innocent, Not One Side Or Another! Just Kids! FUTURE! Could Care Less Where They Are From!!!!

Just Put Your Attention To The Topic! Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, no swastika here, but it must have been planted deep in your head since you mention it without any reason.

First you post a question then you groundlessly attack those who try to suggest the correct answer.

What a douchebag!
              Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

NO SWASTIKA HERE!!!!

ALL KIDS ARE MINE!!! Fresh, Innocent, Not One Side Or Another! Just Kids! FUTURE! Could Care Less Where They Are From!!!!

I agree, no swastika here, but it must have been planted deep in your head since you mention it without any reason.

First you post a question then you groundlessly attack those who try to suggest the correct answer.

What a douchebag! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                Only Attack Comes from Within Ones Own Self!!! MIR. Never Attack!!!! For Every Single Word, Post, Has Its Own Significance To Thee Ultimate!!!

Comment

NO SWASTIKA HERE!!!!

What a douchebag! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only Attack Comes from Within Ones Own Self!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I agree, it's all in your head and that's where it comes from.
                  Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                    I would say these children are from 2 different families. The two on the right have short hair versus the two on the left. The grass could be anywhere, nothing conclusive. Unable to make out the type of car so that isn't any help. The appearance of the kids in general indicate good health. That doesn't say a lot either. Could be anywhere. The only item that is significant is the hair type of the two on the left. Looks aboriginal to me.

Assuming this picture is recent it is probably in the southern states since it is a cloudy day (no shadows) and also warm enough to be without a shirt. If within the U.S.

Judging by the angle of photography I would guess it was taken at an elevated angle. You were standing on something or holding the camera over your head. Over a solid wooden fence? The kids seem to be unaware of your presense. That and in the upper pic there is what looks like the top of a barrel. Normally things like that stored in a yard are usually along a fence line.

Since two were taken with them being oblivious to your presence I would say these were taken with a cell phone. Using a normal camera the kids would have heard the camera. Although most cameras are electronic they still make a noise to indicate a picture being taken where as cell phones do not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very Observant buddy! .

Very Impressive Thought Process!

Perfectionist alike.

You Are 90% Correct! Ok 80%.

All digital cameras have a silent setting.

Sudanese all the children.

Right here in The Middle of Fairfax county Va.

Some of The Nicest Neighborhoods just 6 years Ago. Reduced
                    To Poverty!

Thanks Mr. Bush!!

And Davdah gets an "A". Saw With The Eyes and Brain.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      Ahhh, The old camera with the silencer trick. Should have known. LOL... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually Mine Isn't Silent. Who Can Hear From 100 Yards Away??? . I Like The Sound. But All Can Be Silent.

Comment

Let me guess. 2 or three semi-operable cars in each parking space. With optional oil and transmission fluid stains in and around the yards. Diapers littering the perimeter of the trash cans. Broken pieces of this and that everywhere. Increased crime. Grafiti giving testament to the greatness of the prior homeland.
                        Much yelling and screaming late hours of the night. Numerous visits by police who have all but given up trying to keep order.

How am I doing so far? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Close!!!
                        I Just Chose This One Because Easy.
                        All Around Now! Once Very Peaceful Up Scale Neighborhood.
                        Actually It Was Right Around The Time Bush Took Office I Saw My First Victim Holding a Cardboard Sign Here! Now Almost Every Intersection! People Stealing Catalytic Converters Off Cars For The Titanium, Stealing Air Conditioners Out Of Yards For The Copper, Etc.! IN UPPER CLASS AND LOWER CLASS NEIGHBORHOODS ALIKE!!!

Whoops! I Didn't Answer, Yes The picture Family Given Asylum Here! 8 Children Now, Government Pays For All! Police Visit At last Count 17 Times This Year!!! Child Protective Services 5 Visits, Etc. Etc. Etc.!!! Children Crying 24/7. Fighting Amongst Family Members Never Ending!!!

I Have Contributed Toys With Anonymity. Our System Of Circles and Complexity!!! No Solutions! For We "Thee System" Allowed It To Happen In The First Place!

Comment

They don't always steal the AC units for copper. From what I know some very desperate fix seekers will poke holes in the freon lines and inhale the gas. If its a ground mount outdoor unit they usually leave it behind. Albeit ruined. The window units disappear in the middle of the night. To be discovered down the street in an empty lot. Had that happen a few times in San Anton a few times already. Was thinking about rigging up some bare 110 vac lines around them to see what happens. Crispy critters! LOL... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! I Like Your Thinking!
                          However The Way The System Works Here Even Shocking a Criminal On Your Own Property Leads To Intent. "JAIL"! For The Protector Of Ones Own Property! And Of Coarse The Good Ole "Inhalers" Inhaling The Product That Displaces Oxygen In The Lungs For Temporary Euphoria, Never Realizing Just How Close To Death They Really Are!!! Get Just A little Too Much. .
                          That Too! Yet The Here and Now Actually Comes From New Criminals That Have Lost Everything. Some Prominent s Of Recent Past! The Copper Is Like Gold. And Some Steal The A/C Units To Replace Their Own They Could Not Afford To Fix. Middle and Previous Upper Class Not Excluded!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation