X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class of Admission?Form I-130 and G325a

I m bk with couple of qs. regarding forms I-130 & G-325a:

1) In Form I-130, qs 14a for petitioner is, "If you are a lawful permament resident alien, complete the following: Date and place of admission for or adjustment to lawful permament residence and class of admission"

What do I have to write here? is it the date & place, when/where i got my green card? and what about the class of admission? whats that? what should I write here?

2) On G325a, there is this qs:

"This form is submitted in connection with application for: (a) Naturalization (b) Status as Permanent Resident (c) Other (Specify)....... "

Now, I know, for my husband (beneficiary) i have to select "Status as Permanent Resident". But what about G325a for me? Should I just select "Other" & then write spouse sponsership or something?

I know these qs. sounds too dumb(atleast for some:-) ) but hey I don't wanna take any chances here after all we are dealing with INS (I'm-Not-Sure)

I m bk with couple of qs. regarding forms I-130 & G-325a:

1) In Form I-130, qs 14a for petitioner is, "If you are a lawful permament resident alien, complete the following: Date and place of admission for or adjustment to lawful permament residence and class of admission"

What do I have to write here? is it the date & place, when/where i got my green card? and what about the class of admission? whats that? what should I write here?

2) On G325a, there is this qs:

"This form is submitted in connection with application for: (a) Naturalization (b) Status as Permanent Resident (c) Other (Specify)....... "

Now, I know, for my husband (beneficiary) i have to select "Status as Permanent Resident". But what about G325a for me? Should I just select "Other" & then write spouse sponsership or something?

I know these qs. sounds too dumb(atleast for some:-) ) but hey I don't wanna take any chances here after all we are dealing with INS (I'm-Not-Sure)

Comment

I got the info regarding type & class of admission & would like to share it with others in case someone needs it in future:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/shared/abo...cel/table5.xls

Comment

Hi Rim,

For number 2, the question that you have with Form G325A.

If you are submitting form I130 at the same time with G325A, then:

Select OTHERS and write I-130 next to it.

Good luck.

Ntique

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs